November 2012 Due Dates

:haha: halfthyme - as long as no one mistakes it for a nice cold drink ;) It's true - getting pregnant, labour, and looking after a baby - all dignity goes the minute you get that BFP!!!

Wishful :hugs: At least you know now!!

Mrs - eek what a good deal!!!!!

p.s there's a fb group? Can anyone join? :flower:

Mrs -- haha, actually it's this yucky opaque yellow. Glad it's not clear! Congrats on your purchase -- what a smokin deal! I may need to rethink my choice of carrier.....it's so freakishly expensive!

Charlie -- haha that would be soo awful! "hmmm.....lemonade, yummy!" And yes please, anyone can join the November due dates fb group -- the more the merrier!! :flower: Just PM me your email address so I can find you on facebook; I have to add you as a friend on fb and then I can add you to the group. Sadly, I kind of let it die down the past few weeks....we need you to liven it up!

oh my gosh, halfthyme! i'm sorry. i think i would just stay home that day! it would be hard to explain my giant pee jug to second graders! if i told them it was anything else, they'd probably want some! :haha:

Half thyme, you're so right....what dignity? the thing is my OH now thinks it's fine to loose his too!! well i suppose it keeps me in company with my bodily functions!!

Wishful, glad you know what it is now, can't believe you guys have to pay for B12 injections at all let alone while you're pregnant, crazy!

Is anyone getting bad lower back pain?? Mine can get pretty bad now so I'm thinking of getting a support belt so that i can carry on working for another 6 weeks...12 hr shifts in A&E are awful when the backache kicks in.

haha yeah we pay for everything in the states. i just started putting money away for the birth... he will cost 5000. i mean its nothing compared to what you get in return but it should be free in my book, since we pay so much for insurance. oh well.

i have been starvinggg the past two days.. i think baby is really growing right now!! i cant seem to eat enough... gotta go shopping and get healthier snacks to graze on!

Charlie15, I've had a support belt for a long time now. It does help, however I couldn't leave it on for more than a few hours because then the belt itself starts to cause me pain. I wear it for a couple of hours and then take it off. When the ache starts again I put it back on. I feel for you. I'm a flight attendant and the last few trips I did were horrendously painful. I have been put on maternity leave and it's not so bad now. I wear my belt when walking the dog for exercise every day and if I need to take a long shopping trip ( like baby registry ).

I went to the MW yesterday and was told I passed my GTT three hour test, however one of my levels was elevated. You are allowed to have one, but more than that then you are diagnosed with GD. So no GD. None the less the MW asked me to alter my diet to eliminate most carbs. She is concerned about the baby growing too big and therefore being difficult to deliver. So major bummer. I'm back to eating the way I was before getting preggers. It is definitely healthier, but it's SO hard! Eliminating the carbs is hard not preggers, but when I get ravenous it is hard not to grab something easy and quick to eat. I ate lots of fruit last night because I got hungry staying up late with my DH. I had taken a 3 hour nap so I wasn't tired at the normal time. Ugh. I'm hungry again now. So I guess I'd better be proactive and get up and eat something healthy before getting ravenous and eating something bad.
I just wanted to update y'all and let you know you may not have GD and still get asked to change your eating habits. I managed to only gain 4 lbs this past month which is an improvement, but I've now gained a whopping total of 39 lbs. :nope:

Here are a few pictures I took of Evans room:) It was hard to get a good shot because the room is so small. I have sheets that match PERFECT but don't have a mattress to put them on yet! I'm SO EXCITED:)

Attachments

• DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
LOVE IT!! love the orange leafs especially! i went with dark espresso furniture too and looking at your photos made me even happier i did.. looks so nice!

@viking sorry about your restriction of carbs.. as i type this i am eating a bagel. i know i need to cut carbs too but they fill me up and you are right, they are easier.. hang in there you are doing a good job! this stuff ain't easy!

Sorry to hear about the carb restrictions as well, Viking. :( I can't imagine!

Holls, I love the nursery!! What a beautiful color scheme!

I found my first stretch mark :nope: And not any place I would have expected it.... it's on my rear! :blush: I guess my booty has gotten a bit bigger, but I didn't think it had grown that much! Needless to say, I started paying extra attention to my backside when lathering up with lotion this morning.

i'm sorry, viking :hugs: it is really difficult to keep it healthy all the time- especially when you're hungry RIGHT NOW!

holl- the nursery looks FANTASTIC!!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear viking. Eliminating carbs would be next to impossible for me! Good luck!

Sorry about the carbs Viking! Didn't you say previously that you were on low carb before your BFP? I was as well and I'm up 28 lbs and I can honestly say that I do not eat very much, but I have added a lot of sugar!

It's so hard to cook low carb, much less pregnant. Hopefully you can do some grilling to help keep things easy!

Charlie15, I've had a support belt for a long time now. It does help, however I couldn't leave it on for more than a few hours because then the belt itself starts to cause me pain. I wear it for a couple of hours and then take it off. When the ache starts again I put it back on. I feel for you. I'm a flight attendant and the last few trips I did were horrendously painful. I have been put on maternity leave and it's not so bad now. I wear my belt when walking the dog for exercise every day and if I need to take a long shopping trip ( like baby registry ).

Thanks for that Viking, I think i will have to order one to get through my shifts, both our lines of work mean we are on are feet a lot! but i think i would probably have more opportunity to have a sit down when needed than you did! hope the earlier mat leave is helping. My problem with my back is that I have to lie on my side to get any relief so if this belt helps, even if only for a few hours that would be such a relief!

About your low carb diet, have you tried increasing the amount of protein instead as protein fills you up more than carbs and for longer and baby needs loads of that now!

i love the pics of the nursery, very impressive, love the tree! puts me to shame!!

Hi ladies,

Bexxc - :rofl: @ the pee bottle explanation to class! My last class would be the same! :rofl:

Charlie15 - shall we start an 'aching back' club? Just sitting here now my back is killing me! I think all the nursery shopping today has taken it out of my back now! I will have to invest in a belt of some sort.

Viking - so sorry to hear about your dietry restrictions. Yup it's more difficult when we are preggers to cut out carbs esp! Hang in there, the light at the end of the tunnel is right ahead! Not long now!

Holls - LOVE your nursery!

We went out this morning to look at a few bits and bobs for the nursery - cotbed, dresser/changer, carseat and carrycot.
Well lets just say that after being in mothercare - my braincells are fried! So much information to take in! Really glad DF was with me.
We also bought the bedding set today, but there are still a few more bits to get from the range. Will most likely buy them online.

Yep an aching back club so we can all moan together!! I have just ordered a belt so will let you know if it makes any difference, fingers crossed!

My LO has had the hiccups for the last 5 minutes. Wouldn't be so bad if she wasnt low in my pelvis atm :haha:

Tonight I take my last final for the term and then im on my two week break!!
I can't wait! This momma is in full nesting mode and wants to clean and organize without feeling guilty that I should be studying.

My tailbone hurts! No achey back (didn't have that until labor with my last pregnancy, I think it would make me nervous to have now, LOL).

That is a super cute nursery Holls. Won't be doing that this time around since my girls will share. Probably won't even get crib bedding set this time around because it's mostly useless to get the set since the comforter can't be used (until much later) and bumpers are supposed to be a no no too.

My tailbone hurts! No achey back (didn't have that until labor with my last pregnancy, I think it would make me nervous to have now, LOL).

That is a super cute nursery Holls. Won't be doing that this time around since my girls will share. Probably won't even get crib bedding set this time around because it's mostly useless to get the set since the comforter can't be used (until much later) and bumpers are supposed to be a no no too.

My tailbone hurts as well. Plus have an achey lower back. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I feel like I have a huge list of complaints to tell him about. He better be ready! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->