November 2012 Due Dates

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Doc appointment went well today. Im measuring at 29/30 weeks, just a little ahead of myself but here is the news!
Today she scheduled my c-section for November 2nd provided all keeps going as is! So thats just one week before muy due date. And I start seeing the docs every other week now.

It just hit me how fast this is going to fly by now! :happydance:

Awe, MommaBarry! That's so exciting! Part of me would really love to already know when his birthday will be... I'm not too big on surprises. And time is definitely flying... not much longer!

thanks guys... tried unisom again last night and no luck. not sure if i should wait for my next appt (sept 4th) or call in and try and see someone sooner

I'd definitely give your doctor a call. No sense in suffering any longer than you have to.

Wishful -- call and request the Rx from a nurse, that will save you a trip to the doc and a co-pay and the nurses will usually get the doc's approval on the Rx and call it in to the pharmacy for you.

MommaB -- OMG how exciting!!! Congrats!!

mommab!!! congrats on your newly scheduled arrival date! how exciting!

We are so excited! But at the same time so unprepared. We only have 11 weeks and thats if she stays in there until the 2nd...eeekkk!!

Wishful, I'm with Halfthyme. You should be able to request an Rx from the nurse. That's how I got my zofran!

Well ladies, I had my Dr appt today and I have gained a total of 20 lbs now and he said that was good. I told him about the pressure and he told me as long as there is no bleeding not to worry and to "take it easy". So, I go back in 3 weeks on September 7th. At that time I'll be 32 weeks. It is crazy to think that as of today I could have her in as little as 8 weeks! I'm ready!
MommaBarry-How exciting! That is my due date! :)

I am looking forward to seeing all our 'This is it' posts! and pictures of all the november arrivals :) Though it seems to have slowed down now :(

seeing how many weeks people have left has made me a little nervous! :haha: there was a long time when i honestly thought i would never get the chance to be a mom and knowing it's going to be here so soon is just so surreal!

Anywhere from 11-15 weeks to go! Crazy! Almost to third tri, just a few more days!

seeing how many weeks people have left has made me a little nervous! :haha: there was a long time when i honestly thought i would never get the chance to be a mom and knowing it's going to be here so soon is just so surreal!

I know. I'm panicking slightly about getting everything done. :dohh:

Starting to feel nervous here too as I can't believe how quick this year has gone! :wacko: xx

Me too, trying to stay calm but yep making me nervous for sure that in as little as a couple of months could be a mum!!

How do you guys in the states sleep in the heat....it's boiling over here in London tonight. All the windows open and a little fan going, i'm so hot and uncomfortable just cannot get to sleep :(

It's cooled off a lot in the last week where I am. Lots of needed rain has come thru and cooled us off. My electric bill is suffering. We have a window ac unit in the dining room and 3 fans circulating air around the house.

10 weeks, 6days to go! I cant wait! I'm very uncomfortable and just want to meet my girl. Ready to count fingers and toes and make sure everything is ok.

I might need to try one of those support things...she's heavy!

The only way I could survive summer is with A/C. It's 9:30 am and it's only 83, but with 92% humidity it feels like 96 already.

Yay bexxc! I always feel good when I go over to the next week. I can't believe I'm going to be 30 weeks Friday. Then it really kicks in. In fact when I was at my doctor appt. I was thinking "oh my gosh I'm going to have another baby soon!" Then, I start going through the list in my mind of the things that still need to be done....Aaahhhh! Exciting! I'm not too anxious YET.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->