November 2012 Due Dates

Can I join? Just found out I'm pregnant after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Based on ovulation, I'm guessing I'd be due November 12!

MammaBarry - lots of hugs! I keep feeling cramps and being worried that AF is still coming.... but this is my first pregnancy, so I have no idea what to expect!

Soon2Bee - I had my first weird pregnancy dream last night - it involved Rainbow Brite, chili cheese dogs, and a VW van :shrug:

Can I join? Just found out I'm pregnant after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Based on ovulation, I'm guessing I'd be due November 12!

Were bump buddies, also due the 12th :hugs:

Yay!!! Congrats!! How are you feeling so far? I had really sore boobs with my chemical back in December, but so far I have zero symptoms, aside from cramping and light lower back ache, but nothing major.

I am waiting to get my hcg levels back today and I'm very nervous. Last time my gut told me something was wrong and my hcg ended up being 36 then 22. I'm really hoping today it's up over 100! If it's not, I'm going to be a nervous nelly for the next two days. I'm really trying to be positive this time! I read that after your first miscarriage, you have an 80% chance of your next pregnancy being successful, so this is good news!!!

Yay, I have a bump buddy!! :hugs: LOL

I am nervous as well. I found out early at 3 weeks and 4 days that I was pregnant. Had swollen sore bb's, exhausted and crampy. All those symptoms have gone away and it still feels like AF is coming. Im scared that it is a chemical pregnancy but my FRER still shows a nice dark line so I guess thats a good sign. I never knew their was such a thing as chemical preg until I was doing research on why my symptoms had suddenly dissapeared. So fx'd for both of us!!

Hi

Just got my BFP an hour ago - due 16th Nov but will be having a c-section 7-10 days earlier.

nervous as last pregnancy was ectopic :-(

Ann

Hi

Just got my BFP an hour ago - due 16th Nov but will be having a c-section 7-10 days earlier.

nervous as last pregnancy was ectopic :-(

Ann

Congrats Annie77! Nice to see you over here!

Hi All,
I am brand new to the site and hope this is in the right place! I am due 13.11.12. So excited!!!

Wishing us all H&H pregnancies!

Tink
x

Hello to all the new ladies, and congratulations:happydance:
I just had chicken fajitas for tea about an hour ago, and now I'm wondering what to have for my 2nd tea?! I can't stop thinking about food, but only on a night, if it's before 3pm I just wanna :sick: what did you all eat today?

Hey to all the new ladies and congratulations! :flower: xx

I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of women with a bit of MS. I feel FINE and it's freaking me out!

EDD November 8th.
Acording to my last period. =)

Just got my HCG back! 148 at 15DPO. How does this sound? I'm thinking it is good! Will have it tested again in 48 hours to see if it will double.

Just got my HCG back! 148 at 15DPO. How does this sound? I'm thinking it is good! Will have it tested again in 48 hours to see if it will double.

That's a great Hcg! Normal Hcg for your stage is 5 – 426 so fingers crossed for 290-300 in 48 hours time!

I just got my results back. At 16dpo I have an HCG level of 530 and progesterone of 29.77! I think it's all good :)

Going back in the next couple of days to see that it's growing properly though :)

Got 2 "faint wimpy positives" yesterday and another one today. But this morning also took Clear Blue digi and it said the "P" word, plain as day! If I'm not dreaming, I will be due Nov 12. Getting serum quantitative HCG Thursday, so afraid to claim it outright yet. Here's to all our beans being super sticky!!!!!

Got 2 "faint wimpy positives" yesterday and another one today. But this morning also took Clear Blue digi and it said the "P" word, plain as day! If I'm not dreaming, I will be due Nov 12. Getting serum quantitative HCG Thursday, so afraid to claim it outright yet. Here's to all our beans being super sticky!!!!!

What tests are you using? I only ever got dark lines on a frer, never on a IC or dollar store test.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Natasha, I am pregnant with my first baby and my Estimated Due Date is November 1st. I am really excited and experiencing all sorts of symptoms, it is crazy! I feel like my body is changing so much so quickly.

I came across this site and thought it would be fun to have some other moms-to-be to talk with, learn from, and share experiences with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->