November 2012 Due Dates

Ashely, I am just two days behind you. I know how you feel about time flying, however, it depends on what I'm thinking about. If I'm thinking about how much left I have do organize and do, it feels like I'm running out of time. However, when I think about how hard it's getting to do my exercise I feel like 75 days is an eternity! :haha:

Haha...that is true! I freak out a little when I think of the few things we still have to do! I know it'll get done and even if it doesn't I know my husband is off for at least 2 weeks when she comes and it will get done then. He has so much on his plate since I can't do anything so I try not to push. I keep telling myself that it'll get done! :)

:haha: thanks MommaB ... have NEVER heard that term before.

It's the same for me - I feel like 76 days seems like so long away but really it isn't at all!!

I have to agree Bookity, I have VERY generous in laws, we are having twin girls and she has already bought about 12 matching outfits, and a BOX of diapers and then my son just turned three on Monday and this is what he got for his birthday....Hopefully it works and isnt too big.....

Attachments

• Logan 3rd Birthday.jpg
    Logan 3rd Birthday.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 6
What an awesome 3rd birthday gift!!! I bet he loves it! :)

my son just turned three on Monday and this is what he got for his birthday....Hopefully it works and isnt too big.....

OMG...I'm such a child...I totally want one!! Great gift by the in-laws! Bet your son absolutely loves it :)

He does Love it, he calls it a playground...and he is a pro at the rock climbing wall and he loves the slide......He had a small party this year, as I was too tired to do too much....but we still had about 20 family members show up...did a taco/nacho party and it was a huge hit.

Third trimester! Hello!

Baby has been a little quieter the last couple days, but still pretty active at night. Hope she doesn't have her days and nights mixed up for three months like DD. On the plus side, after those three months, she decided to immediately start sleeping thru the night! That I wouldn't mind.:)

Congrats on making it to 3rd tri, Bookity!! :) I'll be joining you next week!

So I had a growth scan this morning and the girls are already 2lbs 8oz and 2lbs 9oz....Baby A is breech and Baby B is head down(not that it matters, I am having a c-section)but they are doing awesome, she said they are in the 70% for growth....:) I do have to do the 3 hour test sometime in the next week, and I have another appointment on Tuesday afternoon.
Happy 3rd Tri Bookity!!!

AMM-That is great news. I have 2 little cousins that were born 2 years ago @ 27 weeks weighing almost exactly that and they are both healthy little boys now :) Hoping your little ones stay in as long as they can. I know every day counts :)

yaaaay to 3rd Tri Bookity :)

and AMM - what good weights!!!! :) Bet it was so nice seeing your little girlies again

what a great scan AMM! already some good weights! my cousins were just about that weight at birth so i bet you feel pretty good!

13 days until my growth scan... can't hardly wait!!

we scheduled our 3d/4d ultrasound today. i'm so excited! it's going to be next friday! i can't wait to see sprout again!

how exciting! we're going to have a whole bunch of u/s pics to look at next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->