November 2012 Due Dates

Ah, heartburn! Maybe this baby will have hair like DD had after all! ;)

I hope so took Bookity!! Although my heartburn has seem to be keeping itself at bay for the last week.

The last two days I have been having BH terribly!! Tonight while walking the dog I had one come on really hard and strong that it took my breath away and scared my DS. I know its because I have not been drinking enough water. I have been on a sweet tea kick the last few days.

I was just thinking today I have not seen MommyH or CAVal for awhile. Has anyone heard from them?

not sure about mommyh but i havent seen CAval post in a really long time. hopefully just got busy and doesnt post anymore and she is having a healthy pregnancy.

my feet have started to swell.. ick.

Thanks for thinking of me mommabarry :) I'm around...just dealing with some stuff with my hubby lately and haven't had much to say :( he made some very stupid choices that almost cost our marriage and we are still trying to work through them...so I've been a less than pleasant pregnant woman lately and just figured you all would be better off to not have to listen to all my horrible embarrassing drama...

Ela and I are doing good...finally gained a half a pound but I think that was because I drank a gallon of water before going to my last appointment since they threatened to put me in the hospital if I didn't gain weight, I did not want to be put in the hospital! I guess we'll see this next week what my numbers look like. I'm still dealing with my GD and poking my poor fingers away but I have been able to manage my blood sugar with the diet, it's just impossible to follow this diet and gain weight if you kwim... My next appointment is next Monday and we get a growth scan next thurs as well, I can't wait to see her, it's been 11 weeks!!

Other than all that I've just been drowning myself into work and my clients at the salon and working on Ela's nursery...I'll post pics when it's all done, I'm so happy with how it's turned out and I just can't wait to bring her home! Thanks again for thinking of me, I have been lurking just too emotionally unstable to say much :hugs:

Maybe sorry is not the right thing to say, but I truley am :hugs:

I am happy to hear that you are still about and that babe and your little lady are doing alright.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

mommyh- i'm so sorry you've hit a bit of a rough patch. i'm pretty sure i speak for most of us when i say that we never mind discussing "less than pleasant" issues. (sometimes unfortunately) being pregnant isn't the only thing you experience during pregnancy. :hugs:

glad you and ela are doing well despite the stress! :flower:

mommyH just know that you can vent to us at anytime!! thats what we are here for.. so sorry you've had to deal with added stress... being pregnant is hard enough :hugs:

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it MommyH! Husbands can really change the tone of the day rather quickly depending on whether they're acting their age, or regressing back to the college moron that many of them could be. The stories I could tell!

Sorry you've got that stress right now MommyH. Remember, you are free to vent here if you wish. We're good listeners. :)

:hugs:

Big hugs to you, MommyH :hugs: We're thinking about you! Feel free to vent if you need to.

I can't wait to see everyone's ultrasound pics next week :) Our 3D is scheduled for September 15th, so we still have a little while to wait before we get to see our little man, but I'm so excited! :)

I know what you mean I cant wait! I booked mine back in July so it seems like its taking foreeeever to get here. I'll be sure to post some of the pics once I return. This lady takes 100's. She does not count how many she takes, anytime she freezes for a shot it becomes a pick and the appointment is an hour long!

Hi ladies.
MommyH :hugs: to you!
I look forward to seeing all your pics soon! :)
Yesterday I had such a bad day. I was so emotional and I have no idea why. I feel like I finally got some rest last night even though I got up several times to pee. Ugh, I hate that. But I still slept pretty well. I can't believe I'm 30 weeks tomorrow!

Ashley - I have been a non-stop bag of emotions this week. Crying over the tiniest things... It's really frustrating. :hugs: to you b/c I know what a pain in the butt that feeling is!

MommaB - that's awesome!! You'll have so many pictures :) Are you taking anyone with you, or will it just be you and your OH? We've invited our family to come along b/c they can accommodate up to 30 ppl in the room (not that we'll have nearly that many!), but I hope it's still a special moment for me and DH.

Thanks Mrs. :)
A lot of the time I think its because I feel so horrible and it hurts so bad to get up and walk that when my husband is about to leave for work I start to freak out a little. Since I have a 2 and 4 year old I get stressed out a lot easier than I usually do since I hurt so bad. I guess I just don't have as much patience as I normally do. (SIGH) I am so ready to just have the baby so my body can feel somewhat normal again. It's hard to not do what I'm used to doing (cleaning, cooking, all that super mom stuff!) hahaha....
Okay enough complaining!

We are also taking people. I beleive I have only 7 going. She has a seperate room with two 40' tv's that display the entire thing while its happening. You can also pay an additional $10 and have it streamed live via the internet for those who can't make it there. My MIL has to work but will be watching the entire thing from her office.

we streamed ours online too. my family enjoyed it a lot.

i think when i move at night i am doing damage. every morning my tossing and turning results in one sore bump. i use pillows in front of me and in back of me too. my round ligament pain is pretty bad. i also got my first BH last night while not walking. i was reading in bed. i dont think i will ever get use to them.. they scare me every time!!

and i've been emotional too but laughing a lot for NO reason. seriously i get the giggles all the time out of the blue and then can not stop. it is so strange and creepy and i think i'd rather cry to be honest! :haha:

Wow, that sounds so cool MommaB! We aren't having anyone else come with us. If we brought anyone it would probably be MIL, but she's going to stay home with my one year old. I don't think DD will want to sit still that long.

Oh, I wish we had the option to do live streaming on our scan... my dad lives 300 miles away and doesn't like to drive (though he will make the drive for the delivery!), so it'd be nice to be able to include him on the scan.

Wishful - I had the giggles like that for several weeks and just this week it turned into uncontrolable crying... WTH? So not okay with the bipolar pregnancy hormones that are going on right now.

Uncontrollable giggles? Sounds like fun...unless you're in a serious meeting I suppose. Had my 30 week appt today and I've gained 31 lbs. I don't like it, but my doc said it's perfectly fine all also said that most people stop gaining within a couple of weeks because it will be difficult to eat. That doesn't sound like fun? She was searching for the heartbeat and kept having to move because baby was kicking and punching too much. At least now a doc has confirmed that my girl is a tad energetic.

After reading all of your posts about scans, I called and made an appointment for 4D scan. We're going in next Thursday evening. It will be cool to see her little face. I was trying to resist and just wait until she gets here, but I'm not sure who I was trying to fool. I have no patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->