November 2012 Due Dates

huge :hugs: mommyh! no judgement here either. whether it worked out in the end or not, i'm sure the majority of us have been in similar situations and totally understand your feelings. i'm sorry you've had to go through this kind of struggle. :hugs:

And this is why I love our group of ladies!! Differnet cultures, backgrounds, and histories yet we are all supportive of one another. :hugs:

Agreed. Amazing how we don't even KNOW each other yet I know you ladies will always be there! :)

oh the hormones!!! been a really emotonal day for me to. still moping up the tears.

yup - take offense one moment and laughing the next! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!

Ugh. I think today is going to be another emotional day. I couldn't sleep last night. My groin area hurts so bad that I couldn't sleep at all. I roll over a lot to get comfortable as it is and every time I went to roll over I'd almost be in tears. All the pressure is really getting the best of me. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do much of anything these next 9 weeks which is really hard to come to terms with.

I was reading through all of the supportive posts getting emotional and thinking about how glad I am to have found such a wonderful group of ladies to share the joys and trials of pregnancy with and then I read all of your comments stating the same :) But, from the bottom of my heart, I truly am glad to have found you all!!

Stupid hormones :)

p.s. I just noticed my ticker moved up another box!!!! YAY!!! Does this mean I'm officially in the 3rd tri?????? :)

Mrs - you took the words right out of my mouth! Such a supportive group we have here! No judgements passes, just loving, informative advice offered! What more could we want in a group?

And as for your ticker *whispering* I think so! but according to the pro's - they would say Wednesday is the start to your 3rd tri.
Consider yourself there already hun. Welcome to the 3rd tri!!! :hugs:

congrats on third tri MRS!!

i can't believe i'll be 30 weeks this weekend. i remember the day i found out i was pregnant i was so nervous about anything going wrong and i kept saying "it will be amazing to get to 30 weeks.. its all i want" and now i am 6 days away! crazy.

and i've said it before but i am so glad for this website. i love that we are all in the same situation. it doesn't matter where we live.. our backgrounds.. etc we are all mommy's who need support and need to vent. its really great! plus if i didnt have you guys to ask questions too/chat with i think i would drive my husband and mom nuts LOL

Congrats Mrs!

The past few nights with DD sleeping badly are giving me newborn flashbacks! Of course she hardly fussed as a newborn, but feeding every 3 hours thru the night is still about as much sleep! Also makes me wonder what if Vanessa isn't as chilled out as Michaela. DH is getting so on edge when Michaela cries for an hour. What will he do if Vanessa is colicky and cries for HOURS?

Crossing my fingers that Vanessa is as easy going as Michaela was.

Anyone else fear screaming into the wee hours of the night/morning, or do you just expect it?

Bookity, that is a major fear of mine as I saw my sister suffer thru colic with her first DD. I don't know if I can deal with it.

Bookity you will cope if she is like that. My first was the perfect textbook baby .. my 2nd was the complete opposite - colic, silent reflux, screamed for hours and hours etc etc. Finally, from 5 months, he was weaned (Drs advice) and we tried CC when we realised the screaming was more habit than pain (different scream) and he's a completely different baby now. It was so so hard and me and OH did nearly split up over it because, he just couldn't cope with him, always picked Stephen over Henry, made comments how we should get him adopted etc. But now, it's all forgotten and they love each other so much. Henry absolutely adores my OH!! You can do it and IF it happens like that just remember to communicate to each other at all times and take a 5 minute break if you have too. I doubt Vanessa will be anything like this so try not to panic :hugs:

Mrs - YAAAAY Welcome to 3rd tri :)

As for me ... I've made it t 30 weeks!!!! Yaaaaaay!!! Just counting down to 35 weeks now :) .... not sure why but it's then only 5 weeks until Due date and my son's 2nd birthday so keeps me going lol

Mrs-Congrats on 3rd trimester! :)

I already worry about the colic since both my girls had it. It lasted about six weeks and they both cried constantly from 6PM til Midnight. After a couple hours I started to fall apart...luckily my husband was amazing. The crying non stop just didn't have any affect on him. One night my mom even kept her cause I was so tense I just couldn't relax. I feel horrible when a newborn cries and nothing you do helps. :( But, like everything else you get through it and then its on to the next phase of life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->