November 2012 Due Dates

Got 2 "faint wimpy positives" yesterday and another one today. But this morning also took Clear Blue digi and it said the "P" word, plain as day! If I'm not dreaming, I will be due Nov 12. Getting serum quantitative HCG Thursday, so afraid to claim it outright yet. Here's to all our beans being super sticky!!!!!

What tests are you using? I only ever got dark lines on a frer, never on a IC or dollar store test.

Dollar store, plus the digi. Was fully prepared for digi to be neg, so a bit reassured that it wasn't.

I hate to say it, but I'm jealous of women with a bit of MS. I feel FINE and it's freaking me out!

Me too, I guess we should feel blessed for the lack of symptoms, but it scares me.

Im sure we are fine and need to just relax, our nasty sypmtoms will come lol

Hi Everyone,

My name is Natasha, I am pregnant with my first baby and my Estimated Due Date is November 1st. I am really excited and experiencing all sorts of symptoms, it is crazy! I feel like my body is changing so much so quickly.

I came across this site and thought it would be fun to have some other moms-to-be to talk with, learn from, and share experiences with!

Hi Natasha, Congratulations! I'm due on the 1st Nov and this is my 1st too. Excited but nervous too!

x

Feeling pretty tired! that was bad today. Have started getting MS since week 5, started off as queasiness then yesterday i had really bad nausea and couldn't get to sleep! Sore boobs and have days when I'm really cranky with my OH! luckily he's been really good, well so far!!

How about you?

I was wondering when did everyone start getting symptoms? Like quite a few others I feel pretty good and it makes me a little nervous. I have had a little cramping on and off but that is it. I know it is early but after a miscarriage last time its hard not to worry.

Just got a BFP this morning!!!! According to FF, I'm due on November 10th!!!!

Basically the same actually. Very tired, especially around lunch time. Getting some nausea but only thrown up once (so far!). Also at random times I get super hungry! Sore boobs too and they are bigger for sure. My belly is also bigger, my jeans feel tight and my husband keeps telling me I am getting bigger everyday (in the nicest way ofcourse :) )

I was wondering when did everyone start getting symptoms? Like quite a few others I feel pretty good and it makes me a little nervous. I have had a little cramping on and off but that is it. I know it is early but after a miscarriage last time its hard not to worry.

I edd is 11-12-12 and its mostly boobs, they are noticeably bigger and painful..mild cramps no nausea exactly just gaggy, hollow belly feeling and forgetful badbut that could be cuz I'm tired from anxious sleep :( It'll be worth it in the end...btw there is nothing to worry about be happy Ive talked to quite a few women that I know and they really didn't have any symptoms or just one or two.:thumbup:

OMG I am so hungry, its 2.30am, I should be asleep but my little darlings didn't sleep well, would it be really cruel to wake OH up and make him cycle 3+ miles each way to the 24 hour Mcdonalds? :rofl: :rofl:

Hello everyone! and TTC1soon : )

I feel just like you ,and I'm pretty much where you are, plus one day. I had a MMC in Dec. Got my BFP at 10 DPO. I was feeling just fine all throughout. I've been tired a lot, and had a minor lower backache for days. And this is the first day I've felt a pressure feeling down there. Other than that I'm fine. I just hope my boobs start doing something! They still feel light as a feather, when last time they were sore and heavy at 9 DPO.

Hope we get some symptoms soon, something to complain about :winkwink: because then I'll feel so much better

My EDD according to O is November 13

^^^ ah how am I getting Nov 13 then if I am also 4 wks 1 day? I calculated according to my O date.... is that why?

You have to account for the leap year. Some sites do not, nor do the doctors ^^ I calculated using my LMP

Daliah and TTC1, you know that in a few weeks we are probably going to be eating our words lol. ( i hope) But im with you, at least the teeniest sign that we are growing life besides a positive stick would be more than welcomed and the nerves calmed.

OMG I am so hungry, its 2.30am, I should be asleep but my little darlings didn't sleep well, would it be really cruel to wake OH up and make him cycle 3+ miles each way to the 24 hour Mcdonalds? :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely not! :rofl: xx

Got 2 "faint wimpy positives" yesterday and another one today. But this morning also took Clear Blue digi and it said the "P" word, plain as day! If I'm not dreaming, I will be due Nov 12. Getting serum quantitative HCG Thursday, so afraid to claim it outright yet. Here's to all our beans being super sticky!!!!!

Yay we are bump buddies too!!

Can I join? Just found out I'm pregnant after a chemical pregnancy in late December. Based on ovulation, I'm guessing I'd be due November 12!

Were bump buddies, also due the 12th :hugs:

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be bump buddies with you guys! It's so early, I can hardly let myself believe it! Praying our beans are sticky!

I think we need a 'due on nov 12th thread' lol we are getting bigger and bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->