November 2012 Due Dates

So, I was able to rest yesterday and it seemed to help. The pressure is getting to be unbearable when I sit. My husband was home yesterday so I was able to lay down as much a I needed to. Today, I'm on my own until he gets home from work.

Since I can't tell anyone that "knows" me...I'll tell you all. My mom usually is around to help but today she has appointments since they found a lump on her left breast. :( She has another mammogram and a sonogram scheduled for this afternoon. I have been trying to NOT think about it but I'm so nervous for her. Overall my mom is VERY healthy...so anyway...I'm on my own the majority of today. Plus, its my husbands birthday today.

oh i'm so sorry to hear about your mom! hopefully it's nothing serious. :hugs:

Hoping that your momma is ok :hugs:

And hoping you make it through the day solo :hugs:

Ashley I will be praying for your mom, I am so sorry you are all having to go through this :(

oh ashley i am so sorry.. you were dealing with enough to begin with! my mom had a mammogram last year that came back not so good.. they saw a lump but it ended up being much smaller then they thought (it was mostly shadow) and a benign cyst. the days you wait are the worst and i really feel for you :hugs: really hope your mom is okay... she's in my thoughts..

also happy birthday to your husband... hope you guys can have a moment of smiles today.. but i know it will be tough :hugs: :hugs:

Ashley, I also went through a similar situation with my mom. It was benign as well. I hope everything is fine with your mom, I know how incredibly stressful the waiting is. Big :hugs:!!!!!!

I've been MIA lately, but just finally got caught up on all the reading. You ladies are all amazing -- the support and kind words you continue to share with each other just amaze me! So sorry to hear about your mom Ashley, and your continuing issues with the crazy-trashy-trio MommyH........you both need/deserve a vacation -- Ashley from pain and MommyH from crazy ladies!

Hope everyone else is doing splendid, despite all these fun new symptoms that keep popping up! I am still being monitored for pre-eclampsia and doing 24 urine collection tests once a week -- try not to be jealous! ;) I also failed my 1 hour glucose test, and don't have a lot of hope for the 3 hour, but the doctor said to at least try, since adding GD to pre-E would make the next two months very un-fun for me. I kinda don't care anymore -- I'll do whatever is necessary to get her here healthy...ya know?

Aw, Halfthyme!! The things we have to do for our little ones! You're such a great momma!

Ashley, thinking of you and your mom! I hope that it's benign and no problem. :hugs:

My Grandmother in Law earlier in the year had a lump discovered at her regular mammogram and it was found to be cancerous. It was found early and she had a lumpectomy and radiation. She's doing really well now!

Ashley, you are going thru such a tough time. I am so sorry. :hugs: I hope your mom's testing turns out to be nothing serious. I hope you can catch a break soon. It sounds like a huge emotional war. So many things to worry about that are out of your control
Half, how bad was your score on the 1hr test? I hope that you can pass the 3 hr. I failed the 1, but passed the 3. I was still asked to alter my diet though. I failed one of the 3 post glucose drink blood draws with the 3 hr. My MW said I was allow to fail one, but not more than that. I don't understand it, but I am trying to be better. It is super hard as I have a big sugar addiction. It was under control before pregnancy but feels out of control again. I tend to eat when I am bored as well. Sitting around for the last month not working has been tough. I'm glad I'm not working, but keeping myself from eating has been a challenge. I've been trying to fill up with healthy foods, and I have to be good at the store and not purchase bad stuff. Anyhow, I hope that you don't have GD :hugs:

HalfThyme :hi: its so great to hear from you!!!

Sorry to hear about the Pre-E, I am really trying to contain my jealousy on all your urine gathering :winkwink: No really, I hope you are doing well and that baby comes out sleeping full nights at a time with no colic ever. At least then maybe it will balalnce out the rocky pregnancy. :hugs:
My fingers are double crossed GD is not added to the list

HalfThyme - you never know, you could pass the 3hr with flying colors!! FX'd! You're already such a great mom doing all you're doing to make sure your LO is happy & healthy :)

Thank you for your sweet words Half! I laughed so hard at your 'trashy trio' comment and my hubby asked what was so funny and I said oh nothing just a friend called the three skanks a 'trashy trio' he said yea that's true, don't tell me what they call me though lol.

I really hope you don't have GD, it sucks :( and I can't imagine it on top of all the pre e worries :hugs: I will be thinking of you, I hope you pass the next test!!

had my ultrasound today! it was great and she did it most in 3D which was nice. he took some nice breaths and was sucking on his toes! he is in the 90th PERCENTILE! he is huge and measuring weeks ahead! i am real short so she said i might go at the end of october instead! he was 3lbs 11 ounches... such a cutie!! the pics werent great because he was backwards.. but his head is down! :happydance:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 033j.jpg
    033j.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Great pics! Love those cheeks.
Again, thank you for all your support. My moms appointments are over and now we wait and we should know the results in a few days so I'm hoping by Friday because I don't want to have to wait over the weekend. I also have my doctor appointment on Friday if I don't have any problems til then.
My oldest daughter, although only 4, was a huge help today so we had a good day. My 2 year old even took a nap so I was able to rest :)

Glad you were able to get some rest Ashley.

My GTT is tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->