November 2012 Due Dates

Glad you were able to get some rest Ashley.

My GTT is tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

Good luck! :)

I've decided to go see my doctor tomorrow no matter what. I'm having too many preterm labor symptoms so I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow.

Glad you're going to get checked out! Best to be on the safe side. I'll be looking for your update.

Hope all's OK with the Doc Ashley.

Have my 31 week appointment this morning, last time they didn't bother with my fundal height as bubs was lying transverse, am hoping there's been some movement!

Haha! I'm so going to reply on one thread that has nothing to do with what people are talking about...

We need to start a new thread for peeps lost between November threads... the black hole!

I know me too lol:dohh:

Haha, that'd just end up being 4 groups :D and we'd be even more lost!

I had started the one that was november due dates (cont) in third tri forum. It got moved over to this forum yesterday :nope: trust me all the ladies are confused and some have had a hard time finding it.

i think my morning sickness (night sickness really) is back from 3rd tri! say it aint so!!!
monday night i threw up and thought it was a fluke but then last night i got really nauseous and got sick twice... aww mann :(

so my dr forgot to give me my anti d shot yesterday so i am heading back there now..oops!

Half, how bad was your score on the 1hr test? I hope that you can pass the 3 hr. I failed the 1, but passed the 3. I was still asked to alter my diet though. I failed one of the 3 post glucose drink blood draws with the 3 hr. My MW said I was allow to fail one, but not more than that. I don't understand it, but I am trying to be better. It is super hard as I have a big sugar addiction. It was under control before pregnancy but feels out of control again. I tend to eat when I am bored as well. Sitting around for the last month not working has been tough. I'm glad I'm not working, but keeping myself from eating has been a challenge. I've been trying to fill up with healthy foods, and I have to be good at the store and not purchase bad stuff. Anyhow, I hope that you don't have GD :hugs:

Viking, I scored a 180. :blush: I had to have the nurse repeat it to make sure I was hearing her correctly! Thanks for the info -- I think I will plan on altering my diet regardless, it'll make for an easier transition after baby comes to head back into a more restrictive diet and lose the baby weight.

Thanks for the encouragement -- I don't know how you've survived a month staying at home with the fridge! You are amazing!

OK now I'm confused too! 2 threads merged into 1??? I'm not sure what's happened or how! oh well.

docs appt went well, We're all good and bubs is head down, yey! I was really hoping there had been some movement in the right direction and there has, now just hope bubs gets comfy there and stays put!

sorry to hear your MS is back Wishful, hopefully it's just a one off!

wishful - he's gorgeous! Love those cheeks :)

Good luck on your GTT Bookity!

Keep us posted, Ashley. Hope all goes well at your appt!

AFM - I just completed my hospital registration! AHH!! I had a dream last night I went into labor and didn't have my bag packed and was put in a semi-private room (uh, no way!) LOL, needless to say, I've been obsessing over my bag this morning. I think I'll be putting it all together over the weekend so I have it finished and can wipe that anxiety out of my mind! Has anyone else started packing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->