November 2012 Due Dates

I know. Sometimes with my husbands schedule its hard on me with little ones at home. but he has 2 more days of work then has vacation for 3 weeks. When he goes back to work at least my in laws will be back. I got my diaper bag online at babies r us. Its a jjcole bag. I had seen it a couple months back and wish I had gotten it then. When I looked online it was on sale!! :)) It has a grey and white design that I love with lots of pockets and stroller straps. They had other colors as well...

is it a bad sign that my boobs havent grown at all? not even a little bit?? as far as nursing goes?

I know. Sometimes with my husbands schedule its hard on me with little ones at home. but he has 2 more days of work then has vacation for 3 weeks. When he goes back to work at least my in laws will be back. I got my diaper bag online at babies r us. Its a jjcole bag. I had seen it a couple months back and wish I had gotten it then. When I looked online it was on sale!! :)) It has a grey and white design that I love with lots of pockets and stroller straps. They had other colors as well...
I picked out a jj cole as well! I like the "mixed leaf". I think it will look good with the stroller? I hope it's okay. I read lots of reviews and some loved it and some hated it :dohh:

is it a bad sign that my boobs havent grown at all? not even a little bit?? as far as nursing goes?
I don't think it makes a difference. Don't fret :hugs:

wishful with my first I stayed the same size, a C cup. Then lost the baby weight and they shrank to a B :growlmad:

With this pregnancy they went from B's to DD's. It's crazy!!

I was a 34DD before and I don't even know now. I only wear sport bras. Its ridiculous. And don't worry I have huge boobs and have had trouble both times with breastfeeding.

i swear mine looks smaller! but i know its just because my belly sticks out lol. i am a small B but ive grown to love my boobs.. my mom has back problems from her large breasts

Here is everything in our hospital bags which are packed and sitting right inside the nursery for go time :)

Me-
Comfy yoga type pants
Comfy tank tops
Nursing bra
Flip flops for shower and slipper socks for walking around
Breast pads
Extra underwear

Toiletries
Deodorant
Shampoo/conditioner
Body soap
Toothpaste/brush
Make-up
Hair clips and bobby pins
Massage oil for labor
Chapstick (a must!)
Pads and breast pads

Baby
5 onsies (I know they supply their clothes but I want her dressed in cuter stuff for visitors)
5 outfits (just incase our stay is longer than we expect or she dirties one lol)
Hats (cold here in November)
Pacifier
Hand mits
Nail clippers
5 pairs of socks
Going home outfit
Baby book
Blankets

Hubby
Swims shorts (our hospital has a couples spa for after birth plus he can get in labor pool)
T shirts
Underwear
Socks
Flip flops
Pj pants

Misc items
Camera
Video camera
Birth plan (also a copy in my records but I want to make sure we have a copy with us too)
Cash for vending machine snacks if hubby needs them
Cell/camera/laptop/iPad chargers
iPad and laptop
Snacks and drinks for hubby
Carseat
Bag for dirty clothes to come home in
Gum and mints

I think that's about everything...hubby and I each have a backpack full and baby has her diaper bag full :)

WOW MommyH you are well prepared!!

I have gotten as far as making the list (on my computer), but have yet to find the bag or buy the items to put in it :haha:

WOW MommyH you are well prepared!!

I have gotten as far as making the list (on my computer), but have yet to find the bag or buy the items to put in it :haha:

i haven't even gotten that far! :haha: but mommyh's post inspired me to at least go on amazon and start looking at bags for dh and myself.

Well I don't have a diaper bag for baby yet technically, her stuff is just in a cute tote bag for now but packed and ready just in case :)

Wow this thread moves fast!
We are staying yellow again this time round-it all adds to the excitment? DS was a yellow bump so all our nb stuff is neutral-if it's another boy he will be completely sorted for clothes.
Some of you are very organised getting your bags done now. We need to get everything down from the loft and oh isn't doing that until beginning of November when we will be 4weeks from our due date.
Braxton hicks were mentioned a few posts up. I've found they are a lot stronger and a lot more uncomfortable this time round-i'm guessing its because our body's know what to expect this time round?

Me either MommyH. No diaper bag here. We are going with a backpack for baby so its nuteral for both OH and myself. We have yet to even look for one :haha:
I also don't have a bag for myself to pack for the hospital. The only bag I own im using for school books. Actually now that I think of it, DS has a nice one he used last year for school that is just sitting in his closet. I may just mommyjack it! I can at least then print my list and put it in there. Its a start right? :haha:

just fyi on the diaper bag thing- here's a little tip from our childbirth preparation instructor:
the cost of diapers and diapering supplies are built into what you're charged for the hospital room and once opened/used, they can't use it for another patient (much like the toiletries at hotels), so bring your diaper bag empty to take that stuff home with you. freebies! :)

Yepp Bexxc! When DD was born we got to take just about everything in the drawers of her bassinett. Diapers mostly. :)

Awesome tip, Bexxc!!! Thanks for sharing! :) I'm going to take whatever else the hospital will let me take as well (pads, disposable undies, etc!)

I love taking the things from the hospital! However I am bringing my own diapers and they can keep there overpriced ones :haha:

But if your FF, they give you lots of pre-made bottles.

I am on a mission and maybe you ladies can help. I plan on talking with my professor tonight (a pediatrician and big time all natural kind of guy, crunchy you might say) But thought maybe I could get some insight from you all.

I am looking for a nipple cream that contains no petroleum or lanolin. I cant see myself slathering my nipples up with that stuff and then thinking its ok for my daughter to ingest it. I know you wash your breast before you feed, but if you ever put petroleum on something and then tried to wash it off, it does not all go away. And lots of creams contain it (and diaper rash medicine too) and petroleum is not really good for anyone.
As far as lanolin goes, I know they have found ways to better purify it, but its still unknown what the long term effects are when ingested.

All the creams and lotions I have found contain one or the other. At least all things im finding OTC that are affordable. You ladies have any suggestions?

I will also let you know what my professor has to say.

Hi ladies. You are all so organized and on top of things with your lists and bags packed! Good for you! I got an email that my diaper bag should be here today then I can get everything put in her bag. Plus today is my husbands last day of work for just over 3 weeks so he'll get my bag down from the top of the closet so I can pack mine as well. It's hard to pack my bag cause I use some things (hairbrush, makeup) on a daily basis. I did go buy little travel size things of all the other things...Anyway, I'm looking forward to today being my last day on my own with my girls. After this I should be able to relax...at least until October 1st when he goes back to work. Then, we have to come up with another game plan til she comes! :)

Ashley - I have two lists made... 1 is for items that need to go in the bag now, and 1 is for the items that I'll have to pack last minute b/c I use them on a daily basis (also, in case I go into labor while I'm not at home, DH or his parents will have a clear list of what needs to be picked up from the house for me :))

Thats a good idea Mrs. I never thought of the daily things needing to go on a seperate list just in case :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->