November 2012 Due Dates

Wow, so many new pregnant ladies! November is going to be such a busy month:thumbup: Congrats to you all!
I actually can't believe that I've known for over a week now, it feels so strange.
I spoke to the midwife this morning hoping to make a booking appt, but she says they've changed how they do it now. Before, I got my appointment when I phoned for when I was 8w, but now they phone you back in a couple of weeks with your appt date. So I'm on their list, but I haven't got a date to look forward to. Good in a way because I don't have a date in my head that will seem to take forever to come around, but I just have to wait to hear from them which sucks:coffee: The midwife was really sweet to me tho, it was the same one that I had last time and she said she remembered me and she hoped this one was sticky:hugs:

Wow, so many new pregnant ladies! November is going to be such a busy month:thumbup: Congrats to you all!
I actually can't believe that I've known for over a week now, it feels so strange.
I spoke to the midwife this morning hoping to make a booking appt, but she says they've changed how they do it now. Before, I got my appointment when I phoned for when I was 8w, but now they phone you back in a couple of weeks with your appt date. So I'm on their list, but I haven't got a date to look forward to. Good in a way because I don't have a date in my head that will seem to take forever to come around, but I just have to wait to hear from them which sucks:coffee: The midwife was really sweet to me tho, it was the same one that I had last time and she said she remembered me and she hoped this one was sticky:hugs:

I'm the same way I found out super early..a week ago today. I think it has made me more nerve racked and it really stinks that I have to go through being nervous even longer :( I haven't had a full night sleep since finding out..I'm either peeing or worrying OR excited lol

I found out 2 weeks and 2 days ago!!

November 12th is a very popular date hehe

Good Morning ladies!!! Today is going to be a first for me :coffee:

I dont know about the rest of you, but im in bed by 10pm everynight as I am up at 5:30 every morning. With that being said today starts a new semester for me at school and I take night classes. I work an 8 hour day, leave work and drive an hour to class. I dont get out of their until 10 and am home by 11. (no time for dinner :nope:) Looks like im going to have to take lots of healthy snacks to tide me over.

This is going to be intresting since I have been a dedicated student for the past year and now i have other things on my mind :cloud9: Are their any other ladies out there that are full time workers, mommies, and students? IF so please tell me to suck it up and that I will be fine :thumbup:

Heres hoping that everyone has a wonderful baby growing day :hugs:

Good Morning ladies!!! Today is going to be a first for me :coffee:

I dont know about the rest of you, but im in bed by 10pm everynight as I am up at 5:30 every morning. With that being said today starts a new semester for me at school and I take night classes. I work an 8 hour day, leave work and drive an hour to class. I dont get out of their until 10 and am home by 11. (no time for dinner :nope:) Looks like im going to have to take lots of healthy snacks to tide me over.

This is going to be intresting since I have been a dedicated student for the past year and now i have other things on my mind :cloud9: Are their any other ladies out there that are full time workers, mommies, and students? IF so please tell me to suck it up and that I will be fine :thumbup:

Heres hoping that everyone has a wonderful baby growing day :hugs:

Wow, power to you! There's no way I could manage that. I work 4 days a week, very close to where I live so I don't have to be up until 8am, but I'm already ready for bed by 9pm. And I can quite easily manage a nap early afternoon when I'm not at work:haha: Maybe I'm stocking up on sleep for when baby comes?:haha:

Hi everybody :)

I used to post up here in the username of Loula (have searched and my posts are still here) I doubt anyone would recall me though! :cry:

I have returned after a long abscence when it all got too much for me. I had two children and had been TTC for years with my (now ex) DH, we had had tests and everything came back unexplained and no obvious reason and were facing IVF in 2009 but we didn't go ahead and we are now divorced.

Jump forward to 2012 and I am living with my lovely partner :hugs: and totally out of the blue I find myself pregnant! :cloud9: will admit it wasn't planned but I don't flipping care! We are still both feeling shellshocked and like it's not real - me because of the above reasons and him as it's his first child.

Am due 09/11 :) :happydance:

Hi everybody :)

I used to post up here in the username of Loula (have searched and my posts are still here) I doubt anyone would recall me though! :cry:

I have returned after a long abscence when it all got too much for me. I had two children and had been TTC for years with my (now ex) DH, we had had tests and everything came back unexplained and no obvious reason and were facing IVF in 2009 but we didn't go ahead and we are now divorced.

Jump forward to 2012 and I am living with my lovely partner :hugs: and totally out of the blue I find myself pregnant! :cloud9: will admit it wasn't planned but I don't flipping care! We are still both feeling shellshocked and like it's not real - me because of the above reasons and him as it's his first child.

Am due 09/11 :) :happydance:

Hello jedigirl and big congratulations! Funny how things turn out sometimes isn't it?! Btw, 9th Nov is THE best date to be due!:haha:

Hi ladies,
Well I really cant wait for the next 2 hours to fly by. I have my booking in appointment at 3:45pm!! I know its a boring one of filling in paper work - but I will get my bounty pack - now am I easy to please or what?? :haha:
Shame DF even offered to join me on this one. Got to love the man!! I explained its an hour long appointment of filling in paper work, family medical history, dates, explanations etc so I will do this appointment on my own.
He will get to join me for the 6 week scan though - no way I will let him miss that one!

I think he is a little bit excited!!

Welcome HCothern!!! Lovely to see you here too!!

Well all I can say now is BOOHOO!!! Just had a call from the midwife to say that the receptionist booked my appointment too early!! I am only meant to see them for the booking in appointment at 10 weeks! so rescheduled for Easter holidays - timing is perfect.
Well at least I get to see Speckle in about 2 weeks time.

Welcome HCothern!!! Lovely to see you here too!!

Well all I can say now is BOOHOO!!! Just had a call from the midwife to say that the receptionist booked my appointment too early!! I am only meant to see them for the booking in appointment at 10 weeks! so rescheduled for Easter holidays - timing is perfect.
Well at least I get to see Speckle in about 2 weeks time.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I never thought anything would be worse than the tww, but this is much worse!

oh hell yes!!! whats worse than a 2ww?? try a 5!!!WW!!!
At least I know when it is and have an early scan in 2 weeks!

10 Weeks for a booking in appointment is quite normal, I did think it was odd to have it at only 5 weeks. Hope the weeks go quickly for you =)
How come you're having an early scan btw? Just curious as you usually have your scan around a week after the booking in appointment, wanted to make sure they didn't book that in wrong as well.

10 Weeks for a booking in appointment is quite normal, I did think it was odd to have it at only 5 weeks. Hope the weeks go quickly for you =)
How come you're having an early scan btw? Just curious as you usually have your scan around a week after the booking in appointment, wanted to make sure they didn't book that in wrong as well.

Thanks hun,

I was under the fertility clinic for initial investigations. The nurse who I was seeing also works in the early pregnancy unit and said that because I was under her care she will organise an additional scan for me.
So one of the fortunate few who are offered a 6 week scan.
Spoke to her last week and need to call back sometime next week to book it in.
Lucky me :happydance:

Hello, I wanted to welcome those of you who have suffered a miscarriage and who are now pregnant with a November baby into my "November Rainbow Baby" group in the Pregnancy after a loss section. I think we can all relate, as after a loss, a pregnancy is much different. I just started it today! So I hope some will join me!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/901096-november-rainbow-babies.html

oh hell yes!!! whats worse than a 2ww?? try a 5!!!WW!!!
At least I know when it is and have an early scan in 2 weeks!

I'm on the 5ww train too and going crazy!!! At least you get to see your lil one at 6 weeks, I'm so jealous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->