November 2012 Due Dates

Thanks hun,

I was under the fertility clinic for initial investigations. The nurse who I was seeing also works in the early pregnancy unit and said that because I was under her care she will organise an additional scan for me.
So one of the fortunate few who are offered a 6 week scan.
Spoke to her last week and need to call back sometime next week to book it in.
Lucky me :happydance:

Ah, that makes sense! I had the same with my first pregnancy =)
I've got an early scan at 7 weeks this time, mostly as a reassurance after a previous miscarriage and to date me properly as my cycles are very irregular due to PCOS.

Not long till your scan now! =D

Thanks hun,

I was under the fertility clinic for initial investigations. The nurse who I was seeing also works in the early pregnancy unit and said that because I was under her care she will organise an additional scan for me.
So one of the fortunate few who are offered a 6 week scan.
Spoke to her last week and need to call back sometime next week to book it in.
Lucky me :happydance:

Ah, that makes sense! I had the same with my first pregnancy =)
I've got an early scan at 7 weeks this time, mostly as a reassurance after a previous miscarriage and to date me properly as my cycles are very irregular due to PCOS.

Not long till your scan now! =D

I am sooo glad to have been offered this scan. If I was not offered it I would have paid for one!
yup 2 weeks and waiting!!

Good Morning ladies!!! Today is going to be a first for me :coffee:

I dont know about the rest of you, but im in bed by 10pm everynight as I am up at 5:30 every morning. With that being said today starts a new semester for me at school and I take night classes. I work an 8 hour day, leave work and drive an hour to class. I dont get out of their until 10 and am home by 11. (no time for dinner :nope:) Looks like im going to have to take lots of healthy snacks to tide me over.

This is going to be intresting since I have been a dedicated student for the past year and now i have other things on my mind :cloud9: Are their any other ladies out there that are full time workers, mommies, and students? IF so please tell me to suck it up and that I will be fine :thumbup:

Heres hoping that everyone has a wonderful baby growing day :hugs:

Go you, Momma! You will be fine, although yes, def brings snacks and put your health first. Also, DRIVE SAFELY!!!

I look back at the 2WW and laugh now- how easy that was!!

I can't help but go back and forth between happy and scared. Every night when I go to bed I think, phew, one more day that I am still pregnant. I wake up in the AM, feel fine, and then wonder is it real???

My 6 week scan is coming up on the 19th. That day cannot come any sooner.

I look back at the 2WW and laugh now- how easy that was!!

I can't help but go back and forth between happy and scared. Every night when I go to bed I think, phew, one more day that I am still pregnant. I wake up in the AM, feel fine, and then wonder is it real???

My 6 week scan is coming up on the 19th. That day cannot come any sooner.

DITTO!!!!
TWW anyday!!! piece of cake!! try a 5WW!! :grr: :rofl:

Im with you on that one ladies... 2ww anyday!! I had to do another test today just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I still can't actually believe I'm pregnant after 13 months :) the test are still getting darker too. Can't wait until my 8 week scan on the 28th :) just want to see that little heartbeat and I'll be soo relieved xxx

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. I had such a bad day yesterday that we had to cancel going to darts with our team last night and spent the entire day in bed. Ugg. But joy of joys we made it one more day and are now at 6 weeks. We have never made it to 7 weeks so I know this week I will be paraniod.

Symptoms are still incredably strong. Morning sickness to end all morning sickness, the awful metalic taste in my mouth, the sore and lactating boobs, headachs and one symptom I HATE above all others. The peeing any time I cough or sneeze. If I had one wish that is the symptom I would beg to disappear. lol But it is all worth it in the end.

Hello
I'm back from my holiday and the jetlag is killing me! Im sooooo tired
Yesterday I had a tiny bit of dark brown spotting, and had a few tears, it only happened once, do you think I should make a dr's appointment??? Xx

Hello
I'm back from my holiday and the jetlag is killing me! Im sooooo tired
Yesterday I had a tiny bit of dark brown spotting, and had a few tears, it only happened once, do you think I should make a dr's appointment??? Xx

Spotting can be normal. Do you have any sharp pains with the spotting? Otherwise I would bet it is a-ok!

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. I had such a bad day yesterday that we had to cancel going to darts with our team last night and spent the entire day in bed. Ugg. But joy of joys we made it one more day and are now at 6 weeks. We have never made it to 7 weeks so I know this week I will be paraniod.

Symptoms are still incredably strong. Morning sickness to end all morning sickness, the awful metalic taste in my mouth, the sore and lactating boobs, headachs and one symptom I HATE above all others. The peeing any time I cough or sneeze. If I had one wish that is the symptom I would beg to disappear. lol But it is all worth it in the end.

I'm in the exact same symptom boat as u!! So far the throwing up actualy started extremely early at 3w5d and omgggg hasnt stopped since. They took my hcg numbers tho and since they we're really high for that time they say it's normal that i'm getting hit by all of this really early...joyyyy LOL

Dahlia, your link isn't working for me:nope: will have a rummage for it:hugs:

I'm new to this board! I've taken a bunch of pregnancy tests and all my lines are getting darker and darker every day! My est. due date is Nov 21! Not sure if I should be put on the list yet as I'm still very early along.

I'm new to this board! I've taken a bunch of pregnancy tests and all my lines are getting darker and darker every day! My est. due date is Nov 21! Not sure if I should be put on the list yet as I'm still very early along.

Wow! How many dpo are you and when did you start? Congrats!

Hi Ladies- Can I join you?! Just got a :bfp: yesterday. According to FF, my EDD is 11/17/2012. My :bfp: was very faint, but hoping it starts getting darker soon. :happydance:

Wow! How many dpo are you and when did you start? Congrats!

It's our first month TTC and I'm not sure when I ovulated so I can't exactly tell!!! I've taken OPK tests since CD11 and never received a positive. We :sex: on CD9, CD12, CD14, CD16, CD18 and CD20 and since time until implantation can take up to 10 days, I'd say I ovulated maybe on CD10?!?!? Or just tested negative and ovulated on CD12/13/14?? Not sure yet! lol

Got a positive yesterday on FIVE tests lol, and taken 1 so far today it still came out positive. Gonna run out today and get a different brand to double check. I've been taking pregnancy tests for like, 7 days now and nothing was on the tests until yesterday morning with FMU.

Here's my test from 6:30 AM this morning ;)

https://i39.tinypic.com/4rotb9.jpg

I've always joked that I've had this gut feeling that I was going to have twin boys when I got pregnant. I'd be completely floored if I tested + so early on because I'm having twins :twinboys: Not sure if that's how it works, though! lol

Got a positive yesterday on FIVE tests lol, and taken 1 so far today it still came out positive. Gonna run out today and get a different brand to double check. I've been taking pregnancy tests for like, 7 days now and nothing was on the tests until yesterday morning with FMU.

I did the same thing yesterday - I tested 4 times, with 3 different brands and all faint positives. I wanted to make sure I was not going crazy and seeing things! Fingers crossed our lines get darker! :hugs:

Congrats ladies. I will add you to the list! Hope everyone is feeling well...

Due Nov 5! I was wondering has anyone had an early ultrasound? I have an appt the 19th I will be 7 wks 2 days. I REALLY want an ultrasound to make sure all is well with the baby. Also my hubby just deployed and I really want to show him a pic of the baby as soon as possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->