November 2012 Due Dates

yes, very good idea! my mom and dad are up to date because they work in schools, my brothers got it for me when i asked which i was grateful for :)

So I had an NST today and of course I wake up feeling swollen down there, so walking was a little slower. But when I went in they asked how I was feeling and I told them I was having some pressure so they did the moniter for an hour today, the girls heartrates were higher then normal and I was having about 5-6 contractions every hour, so they put me on limited bedrest! :( Only do what I have to do right now, they want me to make it another 3 weeks. I have a three year old and my hubby is stressed about his job interview coming up, and now this! arrrgggghhhhh. I will make it and the grls with be heathly! I can do this

Sorry to hear that AMM :( I hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you and your family and I hope your girls stay put for a while longer. You can do it :)

love your pma amm!!! you can do it! we're all cheering for you!!!:yipee:

Ah AMM, sorry about that but yes you can do it!!! power of positive thinking!

AMM-so sorry about the bed rest. I sure hope it goes by fast for you. This baby-making business sure is stressful. I'm sure in six months I will be writing to all of you about how this child-raising business sure is stressful!

aw sorry AMM but like the other girls have said, you have the right attitude!

hope you all have a great weekend! its official fall this weekend! i have now been pregnant for all four seasons! makes it seem that much longer lol

AMM-Good luck! It is tough but we are women and we are strong and God made us this way cause he knew we could handle all this :)

My appt went well today. I've gained 20 lbs and he said that is good. He said the baby is growing good. I told him about the pain on my right side and he said its from the baby being head down and so low. He said it could even be her hands hurting me and the round ligament pain as well. Again, I got told to "take it easy" "rest" and "don't do anything", so the journey continues and only 6 weeks to go! I go back in 2 weeks at 36 weeks then weekly after that.

Hope you ladies are doing well and hope you all have a great weekend! My brothers birthday is tomorrow and then Sunday is football and my family is coming home! :)

Almost time for weekly visits to begin? Every time I tun around there's another reminder of how close it's getting!

hope you all have a great weekend! its official fall this weekend! i have now been pregnant for all four seasons! makes it seem that much longer lol

Oh my gosh! You're right, it's FALL!!! WOW!

and you've been pregnant for all 4 seasons???? That's a really long pregnancy :). I've only been pregnant for 3 seasons :haha:

WOW I hadn't even realized...you are right come tomorrow we will have been pregnant in all 4 seasons!!! Thats kinda cool...lol.

I guess it was technically still winter when I got pregnant (and Lord knows there wasn't a warm day until April), so after the weekend I'll have been pregnant all 4 seasons (just this pregnancy). You're right wishful!

Oh, Duh!! I guess I was pregnant in the winter, I just didn't know about until the spring :) LOL!

It was winter here when we found out, there was still snow outside and we nearly ended up being snowed in :haha:

Hope everyone is having a lovely Fri evening :) xx

Thank you all so much for all the prayers!! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!! My husband still has his job ♥ After 7 selfless amazing employees asked for a voluntary layoff so my husband could keep working to support our family, the company decided they would put a halt on the layoff so none of their employees would be out of work! This is not a permanent decision or solution but for now he has a job and hopefully it will not be an issue again till after our sweet girl arrives, I am beyond thankful!! I am overwhelmed at all the love and support you have shown us, thank you all from the bottom of my heart ♥ HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh mommyh!!! so happy for you and your family!! i really was praying for you because i cant imagine!!! yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->