November 2012 Due Dates

:happydance: MommyH!!!!!

I may have been pregnant thru all the seasons, but it certainly only feels like its been summer since April! I know it's fall this weekend, but the temp reading of 90 this week doesn't let me believe it.

I gave up caffeine to get pregnant and then stayed that way for the baby too. I had a pumpkin spice latte last Friday the day before my shower. It was boiling hot outside. It tasted awesome, but it left me a) thinking it might be better for us floridians as a frap and b) awake allllllll night. I ended up getting 2 hours of sleep because I forgot to ask for decaf. :dohh: So, basically if I want to feel like it's fall the only way that is going to happen is with fall decorations and a trip to Starbucks for pumpkin spice anything.

That's fabulous news MommyH! :yipee: How lovely are your oh's coworkers?!

Mmmmm Starbucks! I rarely drink coffee/tea but I'd love one of those right now! It's crazy how caffeine affects you when you haven't had it in ages :haha: xx

MommyH :happydance::dance: that is awesome! God does answer prayers sometimes they are fast and sometimes they are slow but he does it! :happydance:

Viking I did the same thing last week, I just NEEDED some coffee and totally regretted it later that day after no sleep and an upset diabetic tummy!

My shower is tomorrow I'm soooo excited :yipee: I have already had 5 people cancel yesterday and today who said they were coming which is a bummer! I really hope people show up!!

Oh mommyH - that is amazing news!! It actually brought tears to my eyes that people these days can be so selfless and think of others!! :) I'm so happy for you

i took a breastfeeding class today, then went on a tour of the labor and delivery wing of the hospital, and preregistered after the tour. quite a productive day :)

bexxc-How exciting! :)

I'm excited tonight! My husband just called and they're on their way home. So they'll be home 8 hours or so earlier than expected! Super happy :D I can't wait to see him and my girls!

OMG-where to start!

Congrats MommyH! So glad that the company reconsidered and even more happy that your DH has so many wonderful coworkers! Hope people show up for your shower today. I had a few no-shows, but had to remember that everyone has such busy schedules now that it's hard to take half a day on a weekend.

Bexx-The breastfeeding classes are great; I felt a lot more comfortable after attending. I did not know that the girl would feed at least every two hours. I am now going to be buying a sling as it appears she will be close to me for at least a couple months.

I had my second (and final) shower yesterday. It was fantastic! My SIL made all of the decorations and they were just beautiful. She also had a candy table (I love candy!) and make sucker trees and had all color coordinated pink and orange candy. She also made a taco bar and homemade eggrolls (her late mothers recipe-so very good!) I honestly don't know how she does it. She has a 3-year old and twin one year-olds to deal with at the same time. Boy do I feel like a lazy wuss! We don't really do hostess gifts up here, but I am going to have to get her something.

My friends and family bought some really cute stuff for the girl. It's like expecting a doll to dress up...guess that makes the crying in the middle of the night and all the pooping worth it!

Stephers-Sounds like a great shower! I'm going to talk to my husband about doing a Co-Ed BBQ when he gets home. I have a couple ideas to do for it. We'll see.

Another friend of mine had her baby like an hour ago! I am so excited for her! She had a boy and she was 38w1d. We were just texting Friday evening and she was worried he was trying to move back breech, but I guess not! :) So many babies being born around here where I am.

Oh Mommy H :happydance: I def got teary eyed!!! Im so happy everyones prayers have been answerd for you!!!

AFM, yesterday OH and I returned all the duplicate items we got from the showers and put that money along with all the gift card we got and purchased a dresser for little Morgan and bought all the items we need for our hospital bags. Man those little things add up fast!! After that we went on a date to the movies and dinner. Was a great time!!!

Today OH is putting the dresser together. Well technically at the moment he is at a friends house down the street watching the game, but I told him I didnt mind since the dresser is up and the drawers just need finished being assembled. He was a good enough sport to put most of it together while trying to watch the game. So I am busy seperating all the clothes by months and types so when he returns home all I have to do is put her stuff away.

I also have her hospital bag ready, and mine is mostly done :happydance:
Feels good to finally feel like we are on the right track to being prepared for the big day. And with the way ive been feeling latlely, I think it may be sooner than later. Baby has dropped really really low and I have been having lots of pain in my cervix and more BH. Last night in the movies I swear I had a few real contractions :nope: The pain radiated from the bottom to the top and around the lower back. I remember now what real contractions feel like....ouch!!!

Hope all are having a wonderful Sunday!!

Woah Momma! real contractions!

That's cool that you returned some things and got some others! I really need to get on to my hospital bags.. still kind of want to wait until we pre register at the hospital so I can ask about some thigns :/

i haven't started hospital bags either. i think it's about time!

Mine is half packed ... I still need to buy another bag as I realised the other day that it won't all fit into just one :haha:

Wow Mommab - REAL contractions?!?! Hopefully, she'll stop that and hold on a bit longer lol :)

Stephers - sounds like you had a lovely shower :)

MommaB, did your boy come early?? real contractions would freak me out now! like I'm not ready!! but I'm not sure i ever will be when the day comes!!

Bub's bag is done,mine mostly but my OH's is sitting there empty but that one doesn't need too much!

MW appt tomorrow, and it's the 1st one that my OH can make, well he came to the scans but not to any of the midwife appointments. So he'll get to hear the heart beat for the 1st time which is kind of cool, i think he feels a little left out so glad that he's not working tomorrow :)

Yep Charlie, My son did come early. We were barley 36 weeks when he impatiently decided to make his arrival. But he was a healthy 7lbs 2 oz, and had no complications. So if little miss here decided to follow in her brothers footsteps, she could be here in under 3 weeks.

I do have a docs appointment this friday, so I'm definetly going to mention this to her. Today has been good though, few BH no cervix pain. Lets just hope last nights incident was a warm up and nothing is starting to happen. Its way too soon for that!! She needs to cook for at least another 4!

Yep, 36 weeks is fine with a good weight like your boy had, but 33 is too soon! I've also been getting loads of BH and bubs is having so many hiccups now, they are way down low almost in my groin, in fact bubs is having them now for about the tenth time today!! have still not got use to them!

This little one has been getting more and more hiccups as well...and the heartburn is getting more intense...and the bh too :/

Our next appointment is Wednesday I believe...weird to be 34 weeks this week (according to our dr) I can't believe this is almost all over, so ready to meet our sweet girl!!

Our baby shower went great today!! We got lots of helpful things and even some I didn't realize I needed till I had them lol I'll post pictures once I get them uploaded :) I feel completely ready for her to arrive now! Well other than the fact we still don't have a diaper bag, I cannot seem to find one I like and I don't know why I'm being so damn picky about one, I don't even know what I'm looking for I just want to like it but I can't even find one I like lol...I'm so not a purse or shoe girl, I have the exact same issues with those lol!! HELP?!

will your husband be using the bag mommyH? i got a skip hop diaper bag because it wasnt too "girly" for when DH takes it. i like it.

i had a good weekend and did lots of fall activities! a hayride (so bumpy.. good thing i wasnt any further or i would of gone into labor i think :haha:), apple picking (then baked apple pies and apple sauce), and spent a day at a farm etc. of course lots of football was involved too!

i struggled through most of it because of my ribs and back but i am trying to still get out and make the best of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->