November 2012 Due Dates

Lol thanks Mrs.

I was wanting to take a nap after I picked up my son, but then realized I have to pick up OH today as well. He had a flat this morning so I took him into work. I wish he would text me back and let me know when I need to be there to pick him up. I know the second I shut my eyes he will call and be ready. Then its off to the store and getting dinner ready.

Today does not look promising for some shut eye. Maybe and early bedtime will help??!!

So, I managed an hour and a half nap today. It was much quieter when the girls weren't here. I basically slept until my 2 year old woke up from her nap. Once she woke up I heard her and my oldest talking and playing and my husband doing his best to keep them quiet. It's really not that easy!
Yes, Mrs. Crazy to think that she could be here so soon, but I have a feeling she's going to make me wait! I can't believe in 1 week it will be October!!

I know, Ashley! In just one week when people say "When are you due?" we can say "next month" (!!!!!!!!!!) This has been the fastest and slowest 8 months of my life :haha:

I know, Ashley! In just one week when people say "When are you due?" we can say "next month" (!!!!!!!!!!) This has been the fastest and slowest 8 months of my life :haha:

oh my gosh! i didn't even think of that. that just blew me away! wow...

does anyone else here feel like dragging herself out of bed/getting ready for work is just about the worst torture ever. today i was getting ready and i'd struggled through clothes, hair, and makeup and i looked down at my shoes and the challenge of putting them on actually upset me a little. maybe i'm just hormonal today! :wacko:

Hahaha! Bexxc, that's totally normal. I've cried over shoes many a morning... I've also cried over the thought of having to bend over to put my underwear on! :haha:

oh my gosh! you're so right! never in my wildest dreams did i ever imagine socks/undies/pants could ever be so difficult! i have to psych myself up just to make an attempt!

I wear flip flops except when I go walk the dog. Putting on the shoes is always a major hurdle to getting out the door. That normally when I start complaining. Then I complain the entire walk too. :rofl: Only if DH is there to hear me. :haha:

I have trouble getting dressed every day! I just want to go to sleep! I have over 40 clients that I visit and each one has something to say about the pregnant lady. Can I just be treated like the professional that I am? Does it have to be about the baby in my protruding belly? Yes, I would say something if I had a pregnant visitor, but it really gets on my nerves. I feel a new sense of vulnerability that I've never experienced before. I actually have clients who are afraid to ask me tough questions because they don't want to upset me.

After taking that all in on a daily basis, I do consider getting my shoes on to be an accomplishment! This goes back to people also telling us to enjoy this time before we are up all night with the baby. Ugh!

i am sad that my flip flops will have to go away now. starting to get cold. womp womp :(

someone please tell me hat itching ALL OVER... scalp.. ears... arms.. legs.. belly... is normal? all i could find online was some liver problem in pregnancy?? ugh noo. last three days i have been itching like MAD!!!

i am sad that my flip flops will have to go away now. starting to get cold. womp womp :(

someone please tell me hat itching ALL OVER... scalp.. ears... arms.. legs.. belly... is normal? all i could find online was some liver problem in pregnancy?? ugh noo. last three days i have been itching like MAD!!!

I would definitely mention the itching to your OB right away.

i had an appointment today, she told me to lotion more? did she not take it serious enough?

i had an appointment today, she told me to lotion more? did she not take it serious enough?

I'm itchy all the time...instead of back rubs, DH scratches me. I also use lots of lotion. If it was something serious, you'd probably have other signs/symptoms that would make them concerned. Just typing the word itchy is making me itchy. Ughs.

I was just concerned about the Cholestasis. I'm glad you mentioned it to her.

I think there is a rash involved with the liver issue. I would hope that your doc wouldn't just blow you off if there was a real concern! I guess lotion up like crazy and if that doesn't do the trick, call her?

thanks girl.. no rash except all the red i am causing myself from itching... ugh its so bad!!

Strange experience yesterday!

We went for a tour of the hospital where we will be delivering and WOW, did it make everything seem very real. There was only one other couple on our tour and they were eight weeks behind us. When the nurse asked how far along we were and I said almost 35 weeks, she said, "Oh, well, we'll see you soon then!" OMG, she's right! The hospital has 29 birthing suites and they were almost full. There were pregnant women in pain walking everywhere. In the middle of our tour, (from out of nowhere) we hear a baby start screaming and then people clapping. Can only assume that a baby was actually born while we were touring right outside the door. It's real! I am really going to have a person! AHHHH!!!!!

After looking at a room and going over what all the equipment is, I asked DH if we could please go home now and he just smiled nervously. I was only half kidding. It was overwhelming.

Anyone else take a tour and feel very strange? It was nice to see that the rooms are huge and really nice; they do try really hard to make it feel comfortable and I can now understand why people say they don't need robes; it was 110 degrees in those rooms! Yay!

Awww stephers!! Thats so exciting!!!

We have a tour booked, but not until the 20th of october :dohh:. Heck she could be here by then since we will be 37 weeks lol. It was the only day they had available so I took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->