November 2012 Due Dates

Wishful, I have seen on the boards that you can lose part of it early on and it will regenerate. I'm not sure if that is what is happening for you, but that's what I've seen. :hugs:

Wishful I have been loosing pieces and chunks and globs of plug for months...dr said not to worry as it grows back, UNLESS in has any blood in it, then I would call or go in ;) Hooe it's nothing!

Ashley beautiful bump <3

I, too, have lost a couple small pieces...I agree, unless its bloody you're most likely fine.
Ladies my entire back is constantly throbbing. The night before my water broke with my 2nd I had back pain all night...I've now had 2 nights like this and today it hasn't gone away. Im having to rock back and forth or side to side it hurts so bad. Don't know what to do....

Ashley I am so sorry you are in so much pain, I'm sure the fear of going early isn't helping either :( I have severe back pain too this pregnancy...have you tried a heating pad or hot shower/bath? That always seems to take the edge off and relax me for a while :hugs:

Hope you are doing okay Ashley, sorry to hear you're in so much pain. :(

I have a little back pain going on today, but I think I've just been sitting in one place too long.

Thanks ladies. I was able to take a bath and relax a little. I sure hope I don't have it tonight so that I can get some rest. :)

i slept horrible. my son was trying to come out the side of my belly... i swear!! he doesn't care that there are ribs and organs in the way!! lol

Anyone not feel their baby move much? I swear I only feel Ela a few times a day and I haven't felt a real kick in so long just more like moving around...scares me every day something is wrong :(

Some babies are just more chilled out MommyH. This one sure moves around more than my other daughter did. Just keep an eye on what's normal for you/her. I think less kicking is to be expected at this time, with less room to move around you might just feel squirming in there.

If you are seriously concerned, you should call your doc, that's what they are there for!

MommyH, Morgan has had more quite days too. But then she makes up for a day or two later and boy do I pay (but im thankful) Never really any kicks though, just rolls around and hiccups.

Wishful thats exactly what it felt like mine was doing. Felt like she was streching out between both ribs with her butt and feet, and pushing her head hard against my cervix. I was afraid she would make my water break it was so hard.

Thanks girls, I'm not super concerned just feel like she should move more but she has never moved too much so I guess that's her norm :) I have only felt hiccups once and my first daughter had them all the time...maybe I'm just too busy this time around so I don't notice her too much ;)

Or maybe your going to have a very calm baby. Oh I could only hope that mine is. I have a feeling she will not be though :dohh:

Lol we can all hope right ;) Our other daughter was a PERFECT newborn, baby, and child <3 Seriously could not have asked for a easier child for a first time mommy!! I woke up to this this morning, I am so blessed I love her so much!!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/75d65392b6b599b66bd9daa4b1f70318.jpg

Anyone not feel their baby move much? I swear I only feel Ela a few times a day and I haven't felt a real kick in so long just more like moving around...scares me every day something is wrong :(

I have noticed that our baby girl isn't moving around as much as just 10 days ago. I mentioned it to the MW and she said don't worry. There only needs to be one kick count done a day. Kick count consists of 10 movements or more within a 2 hour time period. I think the babies are just starting to run out of room.

My LO definitely moves less strongly, I get a lot of little kicks if I think to notice them, but with the limited space she doesnt move around as much.

That is super sweet MommyH! My daughter was really easy on me too, hopefully her sister is like her, but this one has moved around so much more, it makes me wonder!

Oh MommyH! Ooey Gooey Mommy moment there!! What a sweet little girl you have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->