November 2012 Due Dates

Lovely bump picture Mrs! :) Your bump is beautiful! As for the burp rags, I'd just keep them where it's most convenient for you. :)

I have my next appointment Monday next week! :dance: My little man will be coming with me, hopefully there will be no tantrums! xx

Cute bump Mrs.! All of my friends have older children, so It'll just be me. I do have a cousin who is 4.5 months behind, but her pregnancy is a secret as she is pregnant by someone who is not her husband. Yikes! My family used to be so boring!

Ashley-I too feel like I will have an October baby, but I hope I'm not jinxing myself! I want her here so that I can see that everything is ok. I worry so much about her and I can't do anything about it. From the ultrasounds, she looks fine. I would also like her here by week 39, October 26th. It is completely for my benefit though as I too am extremely uncomfortable and all of my pelvic bones ache. The only thing that I can think to compare it to is when you're a kid and you fall on the bar of your bike.

MRS i figure i'll have a draw in the kitchen for burp rags and bibs and such but i'm sure there will be scattered around in no time... one on the couch... ones near his rocking chair etc!

Mrs - what a gorgeous bump!!!! And your friend's bump is too! Jealous over here haha!

Mrs....I keep my burp rags in the closet with her blankets, towels, and wash clothes. I also have a few in the pockets of her co-sleeper. Pretty much everywhere lol.

I've my 36 wk appt on Monday :)

I'm getting so uncomfortable and finding it so hard to sleep now :( It's OK if I don't have to get up early as I usually get so exhausted i just fall asleep no matter how uncomfy and wake up late!

Hoping for October too, partly because I'm a November baby and never liked having a November birthday and partly because I cannot imagine how i will feel if I end up at 41/42 weeks!!!!

Viking- With my 2nd, even after my water broke and I was in the hospital 2 hours later my cervix was really high and they had a really hard time reaching it and I was at 3cm. They wouldn't check me very often because my water had broken and it was so hard to reach. I insisted they did cause my contractions were INTENSE and it had come down and I was at 7cm an hour later. So it can change so fast!

Stephers- I feel that way too! My whole vagina area is so sore and hurts so bad!

charlie-I'm having a hard time sleeping as well and I definitely don't want a November baby on cause I don't want to go another full 4 weeks...haha...I'm miserable and would be just happy if she comes between 37-38 weeks...wishful thinking I'm sure :)

I feel like we're rebelling against the November thread!

Lol...For the most part I am anxious of "when" shes going to make her appearance rather than the pain. I have plenty of people that are offering to help me with my girls so I can rest and take it easy but I am just sooo anxious and ready to see her and ready to see how my girls are going to react to her. Ahhh....All that stuff gets me excited! :)

Lol I don't want to go in October because that's our other daughters month but come November first its game on!!

I do have a cousin who is 4.5 months behind, but her pregnancy is a secret as she is pregnant by someone who is not her husband. Yikes! My family used to be so boring!

Woah sounds like a soap opera!!!

I can't wait till the next appointment, I really want to just see if I've started dilating :p. This might be my last 2 week gap, then on to 1 week. But my OB never mentioned it, so Idk :shrugg:

I feel like we're rebelling against the November thread!

LOL!! I'd LOVE to be a November mommy!! I fear I may be a December mommy, so anything before that would be wonderful!

And thanks to everyone for your sweet comments on the bump :) I pushed my maternity pictures back a few weeks, so maybe there'll be more of a bump there by that time.

And thanks for your responses on the burp rags... I think I'm going to leave them in his closet, but have a few at different stations around the house (pack 'n play, kitchen, bassinet, etc.)

Burp rags ... they're muslin squares?? If so I'll have one on me and one in the baby bag and the rest in her drawers lol :)

I miss wearing my ring :cry:

Sorry.....just felt like crying about it lol.

MommaB, when did you stop wearing it? I feel like that time is coming very soon! It's already ridiculously difficult to get it off in the evenings... I have you take them off while washing my hands at night.

I had to take it off around my 6 month :nope: I normally wear a size 5 but OH got the ring sized at a 4.75. He was afraid with the size and money he invested it could slip off and wanted to ensure that it wasn't coming off my finger unless I took it off :haha:

I always took it off to do dishes, shower, and bed. One evening it was so tight I had to soak my hand in ice water and use oil to get it off and still felt like I was going to dislocate my finger. I haven't put it on since.

i'm so puffy mine fits as a pinky ring! :blush: that's how i've been wearing it for several weeks.

I took my ring off a couple months ago. When I gain weight, it goes to my tushie and my hands. How weird! Anyway, we went to kohls and spent $20 on a silver ring and I wear that. I needed something to wear. It's just a band with fake diamonds, but nobody really notices that it's different.

It felt wrong last night without it on :(, I put it on for a bit but my finger started swelling up more so I made DH wear it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->