November 2012 Due Dates

I have about 20 internet cheapies here that I've done over the last 2 weeks. POAS addict much! I still have some left that I check every couple of days as well. It's nice watching the line get darker =)

mrsvaldez - I've got an early scan booked for next Tuesday, I should be 7 weeks precise by my calculations.

-Edit-
Edited to say that I also had an early scan with my first pregnancy, at 7+6. It really is just a tiny circle you see on the scan, with a little flickering dot that is the heartbeat. A lovely sight though =)

Finally a dark line!!! NEVER got a dark line with my chemical pregnancy in December!!!

BFP 16DPO Night.jpg

mrsvaldez and mazee71-I am going to add you to the list rightnow. Hope you are both doing good and I wish you both the best.

Okay, so I officially cannot wear my jeans anymore and I'm barely 5 weeks. What in the world??? I have no idea what it could mean, I'm guessing its because its my 3rd baby? Not sure. Any thoughts on this?

Finally a dark line!!! NEVER got a dark line with my chemical pregnancy in December!!!

View attachment 350171

Yay!!! That's exactly what mine looked like this morning. That gives me hope that all is well. I still have 3 weeks until my first doc appointment. Fingers crossed they will do a scan just to calm my nerves

Well I survived work and school and im exhausted. I tell you medical terminology is a hard class to focus in when all you want to do is :sleep:
It's going to be a rough semester with my other classes but i think Ill survive :thumbup:

Today at work I finally started to have some symtoms. Never thought I would be so excited to feel like crap. Very light headed and slightly sick tummy (got better with eating) and the bb's are getting sore.

I am off to bed now and hope all have a wonderful night :flower:

I can't get over the worry and I think it's starting to cause me anxiety :( I have NO SYMPTOMS of being pregnant what so ever :( no morning sickness no constant peeing no sleepiness no lack of energy no constipation no cramping no hunger and my boobs aren't even sore anymore :( all I have is a positive test and anxiety. I don't get it at all, I should feel SOMETHING by now, I was sick as a dog and had extreme exhaustion and peed constantly with my daughter at this point :( I know it's still early but I'm scared to death because I don't feel pregnant at all :cry:

mrsvaldez and mazee71-I am going to add you to the list rightnow. Hope you are both doing good and I wish you both the best.

Okay, so I officially cannot wear my jeans anymore and I'm barely 5 weeks. What in the world??? I have no idea what it could mean, I'm guessing its because its my 3rd baby? Not sure. Any thoughts on this?

Hi, Could I be added to the list please :) November 1st! I know the feeling of not being able to fit into my jeans. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I already have a definite belly!

I can't get over the worry and I think it's starting to cause me anxiety :( I have NO SYMPTOMS of being pregnant what so ever :( no morning sickness no constant peeing no sleepiness no lack of energy no constipation no cramping no hunger and my boobs aren't even sore anymore :( all I have is a positive test and anxiety. I don't get it at all, I should feel SOMETHING by now, I was sick as a dog and had extreme exhaustion and peed constantly with my daughter at this point :( I know it's still early but I'm scared to death because I don't feel pregnant at all :cry:

I'm no expert but I keep reading over and over that every pregnancy is totally different, even with the same woman.

I bet symptoms will creep up on both of us soon!

So excited that there's a November due date group! Genius!
Just found out I'm pregnant! My husband and I are over the moon! Just took Cleablue Digi test and I'm 3+ weeks. So I'm probably due around the 10th November. Find out for sure on Thursday next week. Do you think it's too soon for a scan? Do you think I'll see anything? Just a little nervous as I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of November 2011. xxx :)

Hi Cubinthehub :)
Congratulations!!! I How are you feeling?
It may be a little early for a scan - usually around 6 weeks I think if there are some concerns (eg. history of miscarriages) but I've seen some people with scans in the fourth and fifth week too. You won't see much though - just a little blob - a beautiful little blob. I think you can sometimes start to see/hear a heartbeat around 6 weeks.

Welcome :hugs:
xo

Hi Veeeh,

Thanks for your post! I'm happy even if it is a blob!!:happydance: I just want to make sure the cub is where it needs to be. How are you feeling? I'm pretty tired, bloated, have slight cramps and had some sleepless nights. But I can't help but think it's all in my head! Ha ha. How far along are you?

I'm based in Singapore and they usually do the first scan at 6.5 weeks, then at 8wks, 12wks, after that...every month until due date. I've noticed they're much more paranoid here than in the West. Suits me just fine though, happy to see the cub as much as possible!:thumbup:

x

I'm pretty much have the same symptoms as you - except instead of a few sleepless nights, I am extremely tired :) I'm 3 and a bit weeks too.
That's a lot of scans! But it would be nice to see LO that often :)

Let us know if you get the early scan and what delights you see :)
xx

Hello girls, may I join you?:flower: I've just got my BFP this morn. :cloud9: Due early/mid November I think. We have a happy healthy son who's two and a quarter, but before him we had a M/C, and so I am VERY nervous at the moment. It has taken almost ten months to conceive this baby - felt like a VERY long time. However, I am trying to forget the nerves and just enjoy everything - ha, always easier said than done!

Morning ladies!
I'm so tired! Went to bed at 10pm, then was up at 12.30, 3.30 and 6.30 to pee!
Today is my day off, so I'm going shopping with one of my sisters. She doesn't know I'm pg, and I don't know if I'm honing to tell her, or rather, I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself! :rofl: anyway, I desperately need to get fitted for a bra, I'm not a big girl but already I'm spilling out all over the place!

Glad I'm not the only one who has already abandoned most normal pants. I bloated massively at 4 weeks, stopped for a week but it's returned again now. I wore my maternity pants the other day, and am in leggings and dresses on the other days as pants are so tight and they just cause my stomach to cramp at the end of the day.

I definitely think the increased bloat + early showing is a second / third+ pregnancy thing. I didn't show even slightly until 20 / 22 weeks with my first pregnancy.

MMMMMMM :) I actually slept continually from around 10:45 to 5 AM this morning!!! First night in like, a week that I haven't woken up 2395872359 times!!!

I took my 3247th pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy this morning... :bfp: three days in a row!!! I feel better!!!

https://i40.tinypic.com/2qx0s3n.jpg

Took my first First Response Early Result test- was a little nervous because I've been using internet cheapies and while I never got a positive ever until 3 days ago, I was worried I maybe got sent a defective batch. First Response confirmed it!

https://i43.tinypic.com/10n93k5.jpg

Still lots of time & I am not completely out of the clear, but I am pretty stoked! Lines seem to be getting a bit darker every day! :) (BTW I have no idea how many DPO I am but I have regular 28 day cycles and I tested + on CD21)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->