November 2012 Due Dates

I am still barely able to wear my ring. I was pretty chubby when we got married so my ring is still fitting. I have the trinity style Cartier knock off ring and when I lost the weight I was able to just flip one of the bands the wrong way and it fits tighter. It's back to the regular configuration and some days it's tough to get off. Not too bad yet. I did have to stop wearing my diamond necklace my parents gave me. I've gained 45 lbs and it has made the necklace really uncomfortable as it curls up around my fat neck and doesn't lay flat. It looks stupid. So I took it to my safety deposit box and :cry:
I am so ready for this to be over. I have lost my energy for nesting. Every time I get close to being set and ready the house gets destroyed again. The nursery is currently a disaster because we are trying to put up a couple of cabinets for more storage. I need to figure out a way to organize the bottles given to me by friends, and sterilize them. I have to call and fight with BRU to get our discounts they wouldn't honor because the computer system was down. 2:30 hours in the store I will never get back. We're getting close to having the things we need but not quite there yet. I'm waiting another week and a half to measure to buy a couple of nursing tanks. I could probably do it now though. I can't imagine that I'm going to gain much more weight. I didn't gain any the last 2 weeks in between appts. The boobs may get bigger after delivery though. They are already busting out of my DDD bras. I can't fathom them getting any bigger. What is the next cup size? I don't even know. I don't want to know. :nope: I don't know. I'm just super lazy these days. Which is making the time pass even slower. I just sit or lay on the couch and surf the net. Or knit. I can barely make a meal. It makes my back hurt. If I wear my support belt I can tolerate it for about an hour and that's it. I'm still forcing myself to exercise, but it really is a force of will at this point. If my DH hadn't accompanied me on my walk last night I would not have gone. I don't know it's the heat, the weight or the combination of both that is just making me miserable? I'm glad I don't have any complications or I might just throw my hands up and say cut her out already! This last month is going to be rough. And I'm a massive whiner.

I got a few nursing tanks and bra's from a friend, thank goodness. Only one of the bra's fit now and it and the other two are two small. I'm thinking I need a DD but im not sure how much bigger they get when they are engorged? Any of you veteran BF's have an answer for that? Do I need to buy a bigger size than what im in now? ( D cup)

The tank fits good :thumbup: and it's the normal size I would have worn pre-baby, just has a little more room in the tummy which is good because I don't want it tight. OH laughed is a** off when I tried it on and then drooped the straps to expouse the ladies. He thought it was kinky :rofl: yea...ok dont know about kinky it looked rather silly. A tank with two boobie holes cut out.

I actually found my fake ring in my purse yesterday! Yippee! It's a bit larger than my normal ring, but not by much. My fingers still look ultra chubby, regardless of which ring I have on.

As for nursing bras... I think the Bravado bras are made to stretch with you up to 1-2 sizes depending on how large your bust gets after your milk comes in. And speaking of BB's... I've noticed lately that one of mine is definitely bigger than the other... WTH? I hope DH is saving up for that boob job I'm getting at some point! :haha:

I stopped wearing my ring at about 4/5 months, it was just getting uncomfortable...everything with this pregnancy is that way, having twins is way harder than I thought! I for some reason never hit the nesting stage, so my house is a crazy mess, and its even worse now that I am on STRICT Modified bed rest. I can only be on my feet if I have to,(bathroom, water refill, or something small with my 3 year old) I am 33 weeks and 4 days and having contractions every 2/3 minutes but they let me go home with the promise of bed rest since I have not dialated any yet...I really need to make it to next friday(35weeks)
As for the nursing bras and tanks, everyone is sooo different, I bf my son and I didnt have to buy anything bigger then what I wore for my pregnancy, this time my left boob has grown about 3 sizes and the right one maybe 1 cup size, so I have just been wearing my normal nursing ones from last time. Also I recommend getting some without the underwires, since they told me that will dry up your milk if they are to tight....

OMG I totally get this!! My left BB is much fuller looking than my right :rofl: And OH said he would get me that boob job after im done having kids MRS lol. He likes my D-DD's look better than my B cups pre-pregnancy lol. I would be happy with my High School C's TBH. Loved my C BB's and then had darling son and they shrank to deflated B's :cry: and I didnt even BF him. Hoping after this pregnancy some of the fullness will stick around. I can hope right :haha:

:rofl: my left one is fuller, too! Haha!

DH totally loves the fuller look. I had a full C before, now I'm busting out of a D (at least on the left! LOL!). I have a feeling he'll really push for a full D when I finally get them "done"... but it's definitely in the plans! :)

Ughh this baby has me worried sick right now :( I only felt one movement before bed last night after trying for an hour to get her to kick and so far I feel nothing this morning :( I hate this worry, I never had this worry with my last pregnancy! I put a call into my OBGYN and just waiting on a call back :( I don't understand why this little girl hardly ever moves....I feel like a paranoid freak because as soon as we get to the dr and they put the monitors on me she will freak out and move a ton usually! Hubby was worried last night so he got my stethoscope out and tried listening to her heart beat but we couldn't find anything, I figured it was because of my anterior placenta and all my extra fat padding but now I'm worried its for a worse reason :(

MommyH, sorry to hear baby has you stressed out! I'm sure all is fine. Is she moving around at all today or just not very much? If I drink OJ or eat ice cream baby usually goes nuts! Try one of your sure fire foods/drinks that you know will get her moving. Maybe that will calm your nerves some. Keep us posted on what the doctor says!

I'm sure everything is okay MommyH, but defiitely get checked out! Keep us updated!

My left boob has ALWAYS been bigger than the right. And when I was pumping after DD was born I always got nearly 2x more milk from the SMALLER boob. So WEIRD!

Oh wow, Bookity! That is strange, I would think it would have been the opposite way. Our bodies are so funny... I mean... we're growing small people in our tummies and producing milk from our breasts! It's all so crazy......

When I was in Motherhood last month getting some bras the attendant working there asked me if I found that the smaller one produced more milk because it happened to her too. So maybe it's not terribly uncommon?? I get it a lot of ladies don't pump, so I'm not sure if everyone could tell if one breast is more productive than another, but since I haven't breastfed from the source, there's probably ways to tell and I don't know!

i'm going guess i am the only ones whose boobs have stayed the same/might of gotten smaller?!!
so strange

MommyH-Sure hope you hear from them soon so you can not worry anymore. Good luck and I'm sure everything will be fine :)

My BBs are huge...I don't even know what size...I have a 36G nursing bra and its rather tight...ridiculous! I'm not ready for them to get even bigger/fuller when she comes. I'm so ready for a breast reduction and lift in a few years!! :D

So I'm getting BH's more and more often and some of them are really strong. A few have woken me up in the middle of the night and my back is hurting almost non stop. I'm definitely SO ready for my body to get back to "normal"

I wish mine hadn't gotten any bigger. These things are so IN THE WAY when I'm trying to sleep. LOL.

Don't worry though, I don't think it means anything as far as milk production. Are you intending to breastfeed?

I scared my husband yesterday, complaining about my back hurting. It varies between the right and left side of about the middle of my back. I can't seem to find a comfortable position when I sit and I have to lie on my back for awhile with my arms up to feel relief. Anyway, he got worried because I had a backache the day my labor started, but I told him that was much lower and this was definitely not the same thing. I asked him if I had to preface all my complaints with "this has nothing to do with labor, but..." and he said that I do! LOL.

MommyH Im thinking of you!! :hugs:

Today my LO is also being quite. I have felt her roll a little, but not as much as she normally does. It also has me worried but im not sure if I should call since I have felt some movement.
I am going to pick my son up from school soon, and she is usally really really active while im sitting there waiting on him. If I haven't felt movements by then Im going to be calling for advice.

Definitely important to note when movement is abnormal. Just being still isn't the only thing to worry about. She could just have changed positions and you feel her differently. I had this last week and after a few hours she was moving around just like before!

LOL, labor is not even on DH's radar right now... he's going to be so clueless when the time comes. We have our parenting class in a few weeks though so hopefully that will help us both prepare.

You know what's funny about my back pain? everything seems to be more on the left side (my left groin, hip, the left side of my lower back, etc.) and he definitely hangs out more on my right side (so much so that the bump is a little lopsided). As for BH... omg! I just started feeling them a week or two ago and they have been nonstop! I feel like I have them all day every day :shrug: Do BH contractions move baby down?? He's much lower since I started feeling them.

Thank you everyone :hugs: They had us come in to be monitored and as soon as we got there of course i started to feel her move...anyhow they hooked us up and everything was fine, her hr was a little higher than it has been but they assured us she still looked great...I had a TON of contractions while on the monitors that were rather large in scale and they were every 2-3 minutes lasting around a minute! The dr said not to count out a October baby :( boo I really want a November baby but I guess we'll see! She did a quick ultrasound to check my fluid levels and those were great too, she said because of my anterior placenta I could feel even less movement which I already knew. So according to them I am 35 weeks tomorrow and she now wants me in every Wednesday for the rest of my pregnancy to do the fmt (fetal monitor testing) and an ultrasound so that I don't have so much worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->