November 2012 Due Dates

Sounds good MommyH! Glad they want to keep an eye on your babe!

Glad you got all checked out and that all is well. Also, that's great that you will be able to go weekly now to check on her. I can't believe starting Friday I have my weekly appointments. We're getting close ladies! Hang in there!

Great news MommyH! Glad your clinic is trying to make sure you're comfortable! My docs office says to do a two-hour test and count movement, blah blah blah. I just shine a flashlight on my belly and she moves. It does worry me almost daily though. Its my girl!

On another note, I am feeling really badly today. For the last 4-5 days random people have been talking about when i'm due. Clearly I popped out significantly and it's obvious that I am due in the near future, but it makes me so mad. I want to scream that I am more than a pregnant woman! I'm still an intelligent, educated and thoughtful person, completely separate from the pregnancy. I'm trying to get over myself as when people say it, they always say congratulations and always have big smiles. People seem to like a pregnant lady.

So, I'm trying to straighten out my attitude today and be grateful that other people are happy for us as well. BLAH!

Yay MommyH :happydance: Im happy to hear that.

As I was sitting in the car line waiting to get my son, I had an apple and just like everyday LO started getting all spunky in there! :thumbup: She is such a little brat having me worry all morning for nothing. But I couldn't be happier at the same time.

Mrs.... My pain is left-sided as well. Left middle back, left ribs, left hip. I bet I know why. It's that giant left boob we have :rofl: Our bodies can't compensate for the un-eveness. :haha: That's why we hurt.

had my appointment today/ HB sounded good. my belly is measuring behind again and i lost three pounds, making my total weight gain only one pound in the last month. i seemed more nervous then she.. she didnt even bring it up? when i did she said you're weight gain is probably just slowing down.. um way to state the obvious.. i did lose 3 pounds! lol

i am still awfully sick and cant breath. worst cold i have ever had! such good timing.

my b-12 is still dangerously low too despite injections. i have white patches on my forearms from it... loss of pigment in my skin.. makes me so upset but i am fdoing everything i can :( :( :(

:hugs: i'm sorry wishful. i hope you feel better soon!

:hugs: Wishful, I hate you're feeling so terrible... I'm sure losing weight also has to do with the cold you have now. Keep your chin up - you're almost there!!!!

Aw, wishful, colds in pregnancy are the worst! Hope you start feeling better really soon! :hugs:

wishful-So sorry! I did that at the end with my last pregnancy as far as the weight loss goes. I'd either gain nothing or lose a pound a week for about a month(that's when I was going weekly starting at like 32 weeks).

bugaboo-How'd your appt go yesterday?

Bookity-You go today right? Let us know how it goes!

I'm still getting a ton of BH's and I think I even got a couple of 'real' contractions. I woke up in pain at 4:44am and could barely breathe through the contracton cause it caught me so off guard...It seemed like it lasted fooooorrrrreeeevvvveerrrr...lol. I'm not sleeping hardly at all. I get up to go to the bathroom at least 3 times and then when I get back to bed my husband is snoring and I cannot get back to sleep.

Wishful I hope you feel better soon! Is there anything else they can do about the b12? :hugs:

Ashley I shot up in bed last night and screamed out in pain from a horrible contraction that woke me out of a dead sleep, it was insane! I too am not sleeping much and my daily chores and energy definitely shows it! I wish I could take maternity leave now, I am just exhausted!!

Ok so I'm feeling really "funky" today:( Started with lots of braxton hicks. The baby wouldn't stop moving...like crazy! Well he has stoped and so have the contractions however now I feel sick to my stomach and really dizzy and lightheaded. I've got a crazy back pain (worse than normal) that makes it hard to even get up and pee. Anyhow someone said I should call my dr. but I always feel like they say "you are pregnant what do you expect?" My friend said sick and dizzy are signs of pre-eclampsia but my blood pressure has been low and I'm not swollen. Am I just over reacting and being a wimp?

i don't think i've felt even one contraction. is something wrong with me?

i don't think i've felt even one contraction. is something wrong with me?

Not at all!!! I didn't feel one contraction with my first even when I was in labor and didn't know. (that is until they broke my water)

Holls sorry you feel so crudy :hugs: if it's really bothering you I would call my doctor. At least get a piece of mind if anything else.

thanks ladies! and i get a shot for b12 every week and wear a patch. pills are no help for me. and still dangerously low and now seeing affects on my body :(

Bexxc I didn't have by or contractions with my first till I was induced either...this time it's a different story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->