November 2012 Due Dates

I can't get over the worry and I think it's starting to cause me anxiety :( I have NO SYMPTOMS of being pregnant what so ever :( no morning sickness no constant peeing no sleepiness no lack of energy no constipation no cramping no hunger and my boobs aren't even sore anymore :( all I have is a positive test and anxiety. I don't get it at all, I should feel SOMETHING by now, I was sick as a dog and had extreme exhaustion and peed constantly with my daughter at this point :( I know it's still early but I'm scared to death because I don't feel pregnant at all :cry:

I totally feel you!!!! Its all I think about (the lack of symptoms, the what if's) Yesterday I had dizziness and a wee bit of nausea and I thought to myself "am I really feeling this or am I just imagining it because I want to feel SOMETHING so bad?" Im in school trying to get my associates in science and nursing. Last night I spoke with my teacher, a registered nurse, she assured me that everything is fine. She asked how many positive pg test I had. I was a bit embarassed to tell her 13. As she laughed she explained what I was feeling was normal. Some sites like this one, books, and websites make those with what she calls "the ideal pregnancy" have anxiety because they focus mainly on the symptoms. And for those women who do not experience them, or had experienced them with a previous pregnacy it makes them feel inadequate, and nervous or in denial that they were in fact pregnant. She said that I need to relax that I was indeed preganant if i had 13 positive test.:dohh:

If you think about it, it makes sense. Everyone on here is experiencing something, swollen breast, MS, fatigue. We are so lucky!! We get to grow life and feel great about it!! :hugs:

Hello girls, may I join you?:flower: I've just got my BFP this morn. :cloud9: Due early/mid November I think. We have a happy healthy son who's two and a quarter, but before him we had a M/C, and so I am VERY nervous at the moment. It has taken almost ten months to conceive this baby - felt like a VERY long time. However, I am trying to forget the nerves and just enjoy everything - ha, always easier said than done!

Welcome Colsy! Congrats!!! :happydance: Ahhh, we're all nervous, so you'll fit right in. :hugs:

Finally a dark line!!! NEVER got a dark line with my chemical pregnancy in December!!!

View attachment 350171

Yay!!! That's exactly what mine looked like this morning. That gives me hope that all is well. I still have 3 weeks until my first doc appointment. Fingers crossed they will do a scan just to calm my nerves

Glad you got your dark line too!! I went in for another beta today, so this afternoon I should know if it has doubled since Tuesday! Since the line got darkre based on last night's test, I'm feeling a little more confident. Hopefully you get that early scan! :happydance:

Welcome newbies!!

Well I'm 6 weeks today which means its only 34 weeks until 1st November :)
:rofl:

Me too Melllly! got my booking appointment through today for 4th April...I'm sure it'll start to feel more real then!

I can't get over the worry and I think it's starting to cause me anxiety :( I have NO SYMPTOMS of being pregnant what so ever :( no morning sickness no constant peeing no sleepiness no lack of energy no constipation no cramping no hunger and my boobs aren't even sore anymore :( all I have is a positive test and anxiety. I don't get it at all, I should feel SOMETHING by now, I was sick as a dog and had extreme exhaustion and peed constantly with my daughter at this point :( I know it's still early but I'm scared to death because I don't feel pregnant at all :cry:

I totally feel you!!!! Its all I think about (the lack of symptoms, the what if's) Yesterday I had dizziness and a wee bit of nausea and I thought to myself "am I really feeling this or am I just imagining it because I want to feel SOMETHING so bad?" Im in school trying to get my associates in science and nursing. Last night I spoke with my teacher, a registered nurse, she assured me that everything is fine. She asked how many positive pg test I had. I was a bit embarassed to tell her 13. As she laughed she explained what I was feeling was normal. Some sites like this one, books, and websites make those with what she calls "the ideal pregnancy" have anxiety because they focus mainly on the symptoms. And for those women who do not experience them, or had experienced them with a previous pregnacy it makes them feel inadequate, and nervous or in denial that they were in fact pregnant. She said that I need to relax that I was indeed preganant if i had 13 positive test.:dohh:

If you think about it, it makes sense. Everyone on here is experiencing something, swollen breast, MS, fatigue. We are so lucky!! We get to grow life and feel great about it!! :hugs:

Thank you so much for your response! You made me feel a million times better as I know you are in the same shoes and same edd :hugs: I think I literally took about 30 hpts and still have one more Walmart .88 one and two more digitals. If I'm still feeling this way at 6 weeks I'm going to call my dr and talk to her about the anxiety and ask for an early scan to set my mind at ease. I have heard once you hear/see a heartbeat your chances of miscarriage drop dramatically. I would feel much better. I was a worry freak with my dd and I got a 6w scan in the ER when I went in for HG and after that I felt a million times better.

So we told our parents last night for the first time and they are over the moon. :cloud9: We sent them both flowers from the baby and they loved it. First grandbaby on both sides and first great-grandbaby. DH and I are SO excited and are chomping at the bit to tell more people (his sister, our grandparents, etc.) but I am so nervous because it's still so early. My mom had a history of MC and she said we should wait, but it's hard not wanting to share it! Anyone else in the same boat? :shrug:

Also- is it uncommon that my OBGYN's office has not ordered a blood test? I called and scheduled my 8 week scan, but they have not asked me to do any testing from now until then.

Also- is it uncommon that my OBGYN's office has not ordered a blood test? I called and scheduled my 8 week scan, but they have not asked me to do any testing from now until then.

In the UK it's pretty unusual to get a blood test in pg until 8 weeks, unless there's a specific reason. We also don't have any scans until 12 weeks, again unless there's a specific reason.

Last time I spoke to my midwife she said we'd get my blood taken at around 10 weeks, you don't usually get a scan until 12 weeks. I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but over here you'd be early!

So we told our parents last night for the first time and they are over the moon. :cloud9: We sent them both flowers from the baby and they loved it. First grandbaby on both sides and first great-grandbaby. DH and I are SO excited and are chomping at the bit to tell more people (his sister, our grandparents, etc.) but I am so nervous because it's still so early. My mom had a history of MC and she said we should wait, but it's hard not wanting to share it! Anyone else in the same boat? :shrug:

You will probably have a blood test after your appt. I'm in Cali too and that's usually how my OBGYN does it. I do have an appt a little earlier probably because I had a early MC in October, so I'm not sure if he'll do anything different this time.
I also know what you mean about telling people. We have only told each of our parents. The other 3 times we told people immediately which worked out fine until last time, I ended up in the ER the next morning after we told everyone. So it was kind of hard untell everyone...Anyway, good luck!

colsy-Do you have an actual date so that I can put you on the list?
natasharobin-Got you added! :)

So I woke up this morning and had morning sickness. Not looking forward to this part. It's not fun and definitely not going to be easy with 2 little ones...
How's everyone doing?

Hi Ashley, no dates yet - it's way too early and I'm far too nervous to even think about a due date. I'll be happy revealing more once I'm a bit further along. (Having had a m/c before, I'm absolutely bricking it at the moment.)

So I woke up this morning and had morning sickness. Not looking forward to this part. It's not fun and definitely not going to be easy with 2 little ones...
How's everyone doing?

Gosh, that seems really soon to be having m/s already. Poor you :hugs: I agree that the idea of looking after a toddler whilst pg is not going to be easy! What are we letting ourselves in for, eh?

Hi Ashley, no dates yet - it's way too early and I'm far too nervous to even think about a due date. I'll be happy revealing more once I'm a bit further along. (Having had a m/c before, I'm absolutely bricking it at the moment.)

How's everyone doing?

Gosh, that seems really soon to be having m/s already. Poor you :hugs: I agree that the idea of looking after a toddler whilst pg is not going to be easy! What are we letting ourselves in for, eh?

As soon as you do get a date let me know! I completely understand because I had a MC in October...so this time I'm a lot more cautious. But I have noticed I'm having a lot more symptoms this time than I did last time. I'm pretty sure I only got nauseous because I was changing my little ones dirty diaper. Lol....I was gagging and had to run to restroom as soon as I was finished. It is definitely an interesting experience...

Hi, I'm new! My name is Michelle, I am 31 and expecting #4 November 10. DH and I have 3 girls and are hoping for a boy since this is our last baby.

I only had bloodwork done because I was on Clomid and requested it.

I am having some serious anxiety about miscarriages. Almost everywhere I look (on this site) or anyone I talked to has either experienced one or knows someone close to them who has had one. I almost feel like, since this is my 1st time being pg, will I have one too? I mean, why would I be lucky if so many aren't?

Does anyone experience this?

I am having some serious anxiety about miscarriages. Almost everywhere I look (on this site) or anyone I talked to has either experienced one or knows someone close to them who has had one. I almost feel like, since this is my 1st time being pg, will I have one too? I mean, why would I be lucky if so many aren't?

I completely know how you feel. I too was on Clomid, cycle #3, and the RE said they do bloodwork after the first positive HPT and the 2 days later. They also do a 5.5 week and 8 week U/S before they discharge you to your OB. I don't know when I will ever feel relieved enough to tell anybody, but those tests will help, I'm sure. (My first blood draw was this morning, though, and I'm about ready to have DH call me so I know that I am receiving calls! lol!)

Hi, I'm new! My name is Michelle, I am 31 and expecting #4 November 10. DH and I have 3 girls and are hoping for a boy since this is our last baby.

Hello! Welcome and Congrats! I'll add you to the list! 3 girls! I have 2 and we, too, are hoping for a boy. :) Good luck!

Due Nov 5! I was wondering has anyone had an early ultrasound? I have an appt the 19th I will be 7 wks 2 days. I REALLY want an ultrasound to make sure all is well with the baby. Also my hubby just deployed and I really want to show him a pic of the baby as soon as possible!!

Hi
In due 5th nov too! Had a scan yesterday. Was lucky to be able to se tiny tiny speck and flicker of heartbeat. worth it for reassurance that all in the right place (had ectopic before). Hope your scan goes well x x

:hugs: It's my first, also, and I feel the same way. We've told my husband's family and a few of our close friends, because I figure either way, if something bad happens they'll want to know and be there for us, but I'm loathe to tell "regular" friends or my family. I figure I'll just wait until I see them in person for my nephew's graduation in May... by then I'll be past the first trimester hurdle, at least. I guess I'm afraid of jinxing myself!

I'm actually trying not to think too much about the baby until I get my first checkup at 7 weeks - hanging out here excluded :) It's kind of hard with the queasiness and insane bloating! I haven't gained a darn pound, and already I can't button my pants...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->