November 2012 Due Dates

<3Thank you, ladies<3

Viking - you still have a few weeks, hopefully you'll go into labor naturally before or right at 40 weeks. Keeping my FX'd for you!

Destyni - sorry to hear about bedrest :( that's a bummer, but listen to your doctors and rest, rest, rest! And yay for already being dialated a bit... even if it is just 1cm, at least it's something!

Wishful - I'd definitely bring it up to your doc, especially if you notice it happening more frequently. No sense in being uncomfortable for no reason, I'm sure they can prescribe something!

i will def bring it up.. i have my cervical check anyways so she can take a swab but if it gets worse i am calling tmrw! not the place you want to be itchy :(

I had my 35 Week checkup today and she said that everything is right on track, I am measuring at 44 weeks and have put on about 38lbs now...she said I should be thankful things are going so well with my pregnancy and the only thing I have complained about it my HEARTBURN and some swelling, but I am on modified bed rest so that helping with the swelling and she said to try and cut out anything that has acid. And to seperate my liquid and food intake, so dont drink while I eat a meal...next week I have a growth scan and they said that we get to pick a date for the c-section....whoo hooo getting closer!

Yay AMM! I'm so jealous you've only gained 38lbs with TWINS! ... I've nearly gained that much with just the one. Can't wait to hear your next update :)

Getting to pick your babies' birthday AMM! Excited for you, and glad you haven't had too much to complain about!

amm- that's so exciting! can't wait to hear what date you set for their arrival!

Well getting to pick their birthday is the first step, but my dr said that in the twenty years that she has been delivering babies, only 1 time has someone picked a date and made the actually date they picked, usually they come before that on their own, I am hoping that they come around the 24th or 25th of Oct. I would like to be home for my birthday and to see my husband take our son out trick or treating this year, even if I cant go because of the twins.
The 38lbs I have gained is all out front and makes my back hurt, it has to be all baby weight, but the dr told me that I was doing great and to just think that everything will be over within three weeks and then I will forget EVERYTHING about my pregnancy.
How is everyone else doing?

I'm fairly certain I had a contraction last night... literally the worst pain I've felt in my life. I almost had DH take me to the hospital. It was just 1 intense one and another smaller one about 10 minutes later. Normal at 33 weeks or should I be concerned??

As for my pup - the steroids are AMAZING! She's walking and running and playing!!! She actually greeted me at the door yesterday when I got home from work (which is just amazing consiering she could only stand with assistance before then). I'm in awe... Just so happy she's feeling better! Not sure how long it will last, but feeling much better now :)

Happy for your dog Mrs! I hope the steroids keep doing their thing! It's so hard to take when a beloved pet is sick, especially when you have all the other hormonal pregnancy stuff going on. We had to put our cat to sleep in July and it was hard! Especially since I hadn't spent much time with him since DD was born August last year. I felt like I was abandoning him. :(

I wouldn't worry about the contractions unless they come more regularly. I would certainly mention it at your next appointment though. If your visits are like mine they are asking around this time at every visit if you have had any contractions.

i wouldnt be concerned MRS, one or two contractions are normal. i use to get more then that in a day when i was like 24 weeks... now i get none! strange.
so glad to here about your pup! we had to put down our puppy last year because of his hips, but steroids helped for a longgg time. hope it continues!!

Thanks, Bookity. I've given my doc a call and waiting for a call back now from her nurse. I'm sure they'll just tell me to wait until tomorrow at my appointment to discuss, but I think I had another dull contraction (only about a minute). Praying it's nothing and I don't get put on bedrest or anything. Can labor be stressed induced? I wonder if worrying so much over my pup has kick started this??

And sorry to hear about your cat :( I have never been so attached to a pet before (all pets before this one were family pets that I never got super attached to) so I never imagined it would be this hard. I'm sure he didn't feel like you were abandoning him, they know they're loved even when they're not getting as much attention.

I wasn't as attached to him as some of my previous pets because we hadn't had him as long. I still felt terrible though. He started losing weight after DD was born. I think he was depressed about not getting as much affection as he used to. He was a big kitty (like 13 lbs) and was 8 lbs before we put him down... Poor thing. It'll be a few years before I want to have another pet.

I don't know about stress being a factor in labor. I bet you could hear from google that it is though! ;) Google will tell you anything to scare you. Just talk to your doc about it and get the FACTS! :)

Thanks for your response too, Wishful. I didn't see it before. Crazy you were contracting at 24 weeks!

Agreed, Bookity. I'm going to ask for the facts :) I actually just tried googling and immediately closed my browser... so much conflicting information on the main search page, I can only imagine what I'd be diving into if I read some of them :haha:

34 weeks <3

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/671e6d78e8810e3feee087dabcb06c61.jpg

36 weeks today <3

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/fefa172eaa54eb8a6cf861ff8d37d5b4.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/079f65e4f68353eee1f4c7ff69055e2f.jpg

Looking great, MommyH! Just one more week until you're FULL TERM! :thumbup:

Mrs.-So happy your dog is doing better :)

MommyH-You look great!

As for me, the medication is meant to slow contractions and I take it every 6 hours. It has only been working for the first 3 hours and then I feel them again. Nothing STRONG yet just more like cramping and braxton hicks again. I started losing my mucus plug yesterday. Every time I went to restroom it was there. Last night it started being tinged with pink or red blood. So, my body is still getting ready for labor regardless of the medication. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and curious what he says...

According to your ticker you'll be full term tomorrow, Ashley. Is that correct? If so I wonder if they'll continue to keep you on the meds or if they'll just let it happen. Keep us posted & Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->