November 2012 Due Dates

Looking good MommyH :thumbup:

Ashley I'm going to predict your little lady is here by Monday, if not then im gussing no longer than the end of next week!! Yay to being full term tomorrow!! :happydance:

Yes, Mrs. I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. I do not know how long they plan to keep me on the medication cause obviously its helping a little but not much. They did tell me when I was released that I could still go into labor with the medication because its only meant to slow contractions not stop labor. Another thing my doctor did say was that I might be slow to get to 4 or 5 cm but then I'm probably going to go really fast. That really scares me cause it takes 45 minutes or longer to get to the hospital....aaaahhhhh!!

That's my fear too!! I live 45 minutes away from my hospital as well and they will only take me if my water breaks, or im having regular contractions before my c-section date. They don't care if im dialated of not though. But as some of you mommas know once your water breaks things can happen fast, and im afraid they wont have time to get me into surgery.

Yeah MommaB-We are definitely thinking she is trying to make her way out :) Lol...
Let's just hope we both make it in time!! I hope when we go in my husband is home already cause if not I have to wait an extra 20 minutes or so til he gets home from work...

wow...you ladies all live as far away from the hospital as i do! we do have a hospital that's about 10 minutes away, but its...erm...less than desirable.

We're 45 minutes from our hospital, too, and until last night when I had that wild contraction I never gave it much thought. I can't imagine feeling like that AND getting bounced around in the car for 45 minutes! Oh lord... what did I get myself into???

You poor ladies and your long drives. My hospital is like 5 minutes away (and that's with traffic!). I feel pretty confident I can get there in time.

Bookity, I would think your chances are pretty good that you'll make it in time :) hehe

I'm past the point now where I would need to go to the hospital that's an hour away. If I'd gone really early, my hospital here doesn't have a NICU to handle babies with lots of problems. I think at this point a 34 weeker wouldn't be too much trouble. Though I'm pretty sure I'll at least get 37 weeks out of this one and probably more.

Looooking good Mommyh!!

eeeek Ashley!! I agree I think she'll be here by Monday too :)

Lots of babies on the way! My due date was changed to one day ahead..but I am going by the original date that I am still 37 weeks tomorow. I can't believe I've made it this long. Its so hard to fathom. I honestly thought it would take a long time to get pregnant and then at 17 weeks we thought my cervix was failing and now we are 20 weeks later with zero risk factors. I am truly blessed beyond comprehension.

It's also been such a plessure to share both the good and the bad with you ladies. Seems people really do forget what it's like to be pregnant and that it isnt always the most wonderful thing in the world!

Amen, Stephers! I think we're all pretty blessed :) And I'm so glad things have worked out as well as they have for you this pregnancy... I can imagine it is hard to talk to someone who has had zero issues their entire pregnancy when you feel like you've been through so much. Thankfully, I haven't had too much to complain about, but I will never take that for granted and thank you all for allowing me to be a part of such a humbling experience by sharing in this time with you!

P.s. looks like we'll have some baby announcements over the weekend!! I usually take the weekends off BNB, but I don't think I'll be missing any time this weekend... can't wait to hear all of the exciting news!

Who wants to make guesses as to how many new babies by Monday?? I know there will be 3 for sure! LOL. :)

3 for sure! :) I'm trying to decide whether or not Ashley will go into labor by then... hmmm.... ;)

So excited to see new babies this weekend!!

Stephens your post made me tear up, totally deserves a big fat huge :hugs: I couldn't agree more <3

oh stephers you made me all emotional! i am so grateful for BnB... you girls have been great.. i am beyond excited to start seeing our beautiful babies and reading our labor/delivery stories!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->