November 2012 Due Dates

i can't wait to hear about/see all the new little ones!!!! i'm so excited!

MommaB, Mrs, & Ashley... How went the appointments?? Or maybe you haven't gone yet.

Bexx, WTB posted a picture in her pregnancy journal of Scarlett :) So sweet! You'll have to go check it out.

I have my appointment in a few more hours. I wonder if they'll book a final scan?? Hmm...

My OB doesn't do anymore scans. I just have to wait until the big day.

Here's a link to WTB's pregnancy journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...three-gummy-bears-pregnancy-triplets-120.html

Bookity - they typically don't do anymore scans in my office either, however sometimes they'll sneak one last scan in and the nurse and I have become close over this pregnancy so I'm hoping she'll help me out a little :)

Oh that's cool. Wish I could get a sneaky peak scan too. I'll be content with waiting though. Kinda hoping there's just a few weeks left for me, but know it could be as many as 7/8... Boo!

At max I have 7.5 weeks left (yes, I counted a half week... every day counts! LOL), but I'm hoping... praying... he comes before then. I hope none of us have to see the other side of our 40 weeks, I know that has to be miserable!

i start my mat leave a week from today! i can't wait to not have to drag myself out of bed at 5 am and be on my feet all day! :happydance:

Got back from the docs and I am 1cm dialated, 50% effaced and baby is engaged :happydance: All that pain ive been going through was not for nothing! :thumbup:

BP was concerning to her though so they took it twice. She said that at my appointment next week if my BP was still high, they may talk about taking baby sooner. :saywhat:

Bexxc this is going to seem wierd, but I woke up around 3am and said outloud Bexxc is going to be next :haha:

i start my mat leave a week from today! i can't wait to not have to drag myself out of bed at 5 am and be on my feet all day! :happydance:

I am so jealous!!! I about passed out yesterday while putting highlights in my clients hair, I had to leave for a few and go sit down and have some water...I wish I was done already but just a couple weeks left!

Got back from the docs and I am 1cm dialated, 50% effaced and baby is engaged :happydance: All that pain ive been going through was not for nothing! :thumbup:

BP was concerning to her though so they took it twice. She said that at my appointment next week if my BP was still high, they may talk about taking baby sooner. :saywhat:

I hope your bp straightens out!! Yay for progressing already even if you are having a cs!! I worry I'm going to be the one to go over....I don't wanto be induced I want the patience to wait it out but I feel so done already and another month feels like forever!!

MommyH!!!!! That's so scary! :hugs: to you! I hope you don't have another episode like that. Take care of yourself and Ms. Ela!

Thanks for the link Mrs, Scarlett is gorgeous!

Big yey for mat leave Bexxc, can't believe that you are still teaching so late, really tough!

good to hear you're progressing Momma B...we don't get any cervical checks until we're in likely labour over here. So I'm hoping I'm like you and my pains haven't been for nothing!

Here's who I think is in a race for next to pop...

Ashley, MommaB, Charlie, and AMM... I might be leaving someone out, but I see those 4 going soon :)

I had an NST today and the girls look great, bp was fine, but was having contractions, they said it could be my uterus is getting ready and it was irratated. I was checked 2 days ago and im soft, but still closed and long, so they said maybe next week. I go back on Tuesday for a dr app. at 10:30(get to schedule my section) and a nst at 2:00pm and then on Wednesday I have my last growth scan to find out how big these girls are averaging right now, and then hopfully the week after we will have some babies!! I am hoping by the 25th of Oct.
Good Luck to everyone

I know a bunch of people due on the 25th :) Seems like a good date to me!

i had a dream that i was last in the group to give labor!! iam due the 11th so i couldnt be but i was still so upset haha

as of today, 30 days!!!

Quick update since Im on my phone. Still no cervix change and babys head isn't even engaged. I have to continue taking medication for contractions. I don't even know anymore. I just wanna sleep til she's here...

Sorry Ashley :( I feel the same wa...'just tell me when it's over' lol

Anyone know when you should notify your dr about swelling? Yesterday and today I am super swollen in my legs feet and hands :( not sure if its something to worry about or call them about? I just saw them Wednesday but I wasn't swollen at all....not having many contractions last few days though so that's good...just didn't know when swelling becomes an issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->