November 2012 Due Dates

Hubby came home and I went and layed down for awhile, still having some contractions but not as bad, my back is killing me and my feet are still swollen but I am going to wait it out for now, I am ready to deliver now at 35 weeks but want to wait for a few more symptoms to show before I go back, I am going to try and eat something spicy for dinner and hubs and i are going to dtd tonight so maybe tomorrow will be more intense contractions and they would be willing to take them, I know its still kinda early but they are well over 6lbs each so I am not too worried yet.

Wishful I have the same pain in the middle and then mine radiates to my sides and around to the front like super strong period cramps....I just don't see it as contractions because I'm not getting tightening up high and its constant not come and go like contractions are...

Amm I hope all your hard works moves things along!! I can't even imagine dtd right now at this point lol

:hugs: Ladies, hope you find some relief soon, warm baths/showers really do help.

Just keep an eye on everything as your body can surprise you. My contractions were much different this time than they were with my son, the pain was mostly in my back and she was facing the right way. xx

thanks girls... i took 3 hot showers today.. and rested a lot. still in agony but what can you do??? i really hope i don't go overdue...my body has had it!

Spent the afternoon in the hospital being monitied for contractions, had a few REALLY good ones that brought me to tears and alot of smaller but over 50, so they said I am in pre labor, so I can go anytime since my body is getting ready now.
YEah for babies!!!

Yay amm that's so exciting!! I Know you are ready to be done, I can't wait to see them!! Are they keeping you at the hospital or did they let you go home?

THey let me go home for now because they werent quite steady enough for them and they werent making me dialate in the 4 hours we were there, so they said I can go but more than likely they would see me within the week to have babies!! I go back on Tuesday for a dr app. and another NST so I will know if the contractions and the back pain is working something out..

Yeah for babies!!! Another due date group I'm part of on a different site, one of the mommas just over 37 weeks posted last night that she's in labor now and going for a VBAC, I can't wait for her update.

So happy we're going to have lots of "this is its" coming up SOON! I'm sure it's at least 3/4 weeks before it's my turn, but I'm excited to read the rest of yours in the meantime.

i know! i can't believe it's all starting already! :happydance:

every time i log in now i wonder if any of you girls are at the hospital or delivered. it is so exciting!!

today at a family get together everyone said it looked like i had dropped significantly!!

Yay this is getting so exciting!!! I too log in many times a day just to see if there is an update from anyone lol

AMM, fingers crossed for you that all goes well :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I won't be reporting an early baby. :haha: She seems to love her utero condo.

sprout seems to be loving the his/her current living situation too! i don't think s/he will be in any hurry to make an appearance.

I'm checking up daily now to see if any more arrivals too :) good luck AMM, any time soon!!

I have no idea when this bubs will arrive, my BH are increasingly stronger every day and getting more and more uncomfortable, over the weekend i kept on getting period type pains, but no plug that I've seen and definitely no show. Bubs is engaged and I feel like my body is getting ready for D day but with this being No 1 it could take a month or more for my uterus to limber up!!! so I'm not reading too much into any of this that bubs will be here sooner rather than later just that my body is getting a labour workout!!

Viking, are you still getting loads of BH too??

Hm, I was sure someone else would have gone by today. Oh well, no more guessing for me (until next time!).

Yesterday I spent two hours in the worst period crampy and lower back type I have ever had. Can only mean my body is getting ready :happydance: Took a warm bath and they eased up thank goodness. This morning the period cramps have started again :dohh:

It dawned on me this morning, The longest I have to go is 2 and half weeks and she will be here!! Ahhhh!!! :haha:

I really think you have less than 2 weeks to go MommaB. At least I hope I'm right. I'd hate to be all crampy and in pain and have nothing come of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->