November 2012 Due Dates

i couldn't go because i had to report to stupid freakin jury duty. i was excused since it's my last week at work and i'm transitioning my long term sub into my classroom. unfortunately it wasn't in time to make my appointment. i rescheduled for thursday morning...

thanks for asking though!

BOOOO to Jury Duty!! :growlmad:

I hate being called to do it. Luckily the cases are always dismissed before they actually go to trial so I never had to serve. But I would be mad if it interfered with my docs appointments.

it is really annoying. and now i have to miss more work to go to my rescheduled appointment i might as well have started my leave this week instead of next!

oh bummer! That's lame :( I've actually never been called to jury duty (knock on wood!)

I've been selected for jury duty 2x, but both times they never called in the group that I was in, so I got out of it! :) I would hate to be selected at this point. Pretty sure the pregnant card would get me out of it though. ;)

i've been called pretty much every two years since i was old enough to be eligible! i've never been selected for a jury though. i've always gotten out of it.

I also have never served on a jury or been called for selection. I think it is because I have moved so much. I think I would absolutely die if I was asked to sit all day for a trial right now. I just sat for a three hour safety/CPR class and I was MISERABLE the whole time. I would do anything to get out of sitting all day.

Does anyone else feel like they can barely breathe when they get a BH? It feels like my diaphragm is also affected or something. Nothing hurts, I just feel like I'm suffocating, but I'm not.

So I thought I was going to have good news.....been having major contractions today so went dropped my son off at my in laws and headed to the hospital and they hooked me up to the moniters and everything was going good, they checked me and I was actually dialated to 1cm, yesterday I was closed and long, so I made some progress.. they wanted to wait about an hour or so and check me again, they did hook me up to an IV for fluid because they didnt want me to drink anything in case I went in for my section tonight...so about an hour and a half later, they came in to check again and I made NO progress...so they sent me home and said if anything changes to come back....I CRIED it was sooooooooo annoying to be having all these contractions and NOT progressing at all, and some of them HURT soo bad, I cant sleep and my back is killing me. She did say more than likely I would be back within the week with the contractions I am having, and I know that its better to keep them in longer but I was REALLY hoping they would keep me.

I have a dr app. in the am at 10:30est so I will get checked again and I am praying that I have made some more progress by then!
Good luck to everyone

:hugs: i'm sorry, hun. i can't even imagine how uncomfortable you must be right now. keep hanging in. it really won't be long now!

I'm hoping for you AMM! I saw you posted and was hoping it would be an announcement. It's definitely not far off though!

I feel so far behind all you ladies with babies beginning to arrive/getting labour signs. We aren't due until the end of nov so still over a month to go for us.

i've still got over a month to go 'till my due date too, cookie. you're not alone!

AMM :hugs: Hope you get some good news at the docs today!! I'll be watching for your update!!

:hugs: AMM - I hope you get some relief soon! Won't be long now, hang in there :)

Cookie & Bexxc - I'm right there with you ladies... due at the end of November, although I've been contracting. I've had pretty regular menstrual like cramps since 7am (it's 9:30am here now). I was contemplating calling the hospital, but I think I'm finally getting soem relief... they've just let up. Still haven't lost any of my plug though... I'm basically waiting for that until I start freaking out...

Are anyone elses nipples super super sore???

I feel like my breast have gone back to first tri only they feel more bruised than just sensitive. And it's mainly my right one.

:hugs: AMM - I hope you get some relief soon! Won't be long now, hang in there :)

Cookie & Bexxc - I'm right there with you ladies... due at the end of November, although I've been contracting. I've had pretty regular menstrual like cramps since 7am (it's 9:30am here now). I was contemplating calling the hospital, but I think I'm finally getting soem relief... they've just let up. Still haven't lost any of my plug though... I'm basically waiting for that until I start freaking out...

Not to freak you out more lol, but I never lost my plug with my son when I went into labor. Im still getting the mestrual cramps but find that a warm bath makes them ease up. I take it your probably at work though so a bath is probably not an option?

Not to freak you out more lol, but I never lost my plug with my son when I went into labor. Im still getting the mestrual cramps but find that a warm bath makes them ease up. I take it your probably at work though so a bath is probably not an option?

Well hell... I pretty much was counting on the plug to let me know when it's real labor! LOL! And yes, I'm at work so I can't really take a bath... although that sounds awesome. They're back again... :shrug: Not sure when I should be concerned or call the doc.

i lost my mucus plug at 35 weeks... meant nothing to me! who knows.
"":
but TMI time. i don't remember how much i've mentioned this here or at all :shrug: but i have been having itching, and some red and swelling in my vagina. had tests etc. and everything come out clean so i just got some relief cream and was told it was "a pregnancy thing" but i actually did another test that just came back today and i am allergic to my pregnancy discharge!!!??? what?! so i joked that i am allergic to being pregnant on the phone and my dr was like "kind of, yeah". so no cure for me. hope this new cream works.

i am not looking forward to checks now with this soreness.. ahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->