November 2012 Due Dates

Haha I've been counting on my plug to give me a hint too! LOL, opps...

Wishful, that is crazy! :( you poor thing! I really hope that cream works for you!

wishful allergic to pregnancy :rofl:

I hope you get some relief that sounds incredibly uncomfortbale :hugs:

And with the plug, you can loose it and it can re-grow itself. Ive been losing my plug in bits and pieces for weeks but my doc doesnt seem to care.

well doo doo... I've still had the cramping off and on... haven't called the doctor yet. DH wants me to call now, but I don't want to be the whiny pregnant lady who's calling about every little pain 3 weeks early!

I've missed so much! Bexxc-sorry about jury duty. I know that we all look forward to checking the appointments off the calendar and hope to find out new info each time we go. It's not like they have a ton of appts open on short notice either!

AMM-I sure hope you get good news this morning! I could complain all day about carrying around one baby; I cannot imagine two along with contractions!

MommaB-Nipples are a bit sore, but holy itchy! It's insane. I've actually started wearing nursing bras and that seems to help. I'm thinking maybe my normal bras are a bit too snug?

MRS-I too was counting on losing the plug as a sign that things were going to happen. The nurse at my clinic said that it could go up to two weeks before delivery, so it's not a sign of labor, but signs that the body is progressing. Now knowing that it may not go at all leaves me a bit concerned.

Wishful - allergic to being pregnant? I joke about that, but you have actual evidence? Just when you think that pregnancy can't get any better...

On a more personal note (ok, maybe less personal?), today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. The last two years we went away to what people here call "the north shore." It's such a beautiful place to go and I am missing it right now. It's four hours away, so not a possibility. I just keep thinking that next year, we'll be bringing our girl with us. The in-room jacuzzi just won't be as special after bathing an almost one-year-old in it.

As far as baby is concerned: just a few cramps here and there and I am convinced that it's the girl punching me, so I don't think they mean anything. I do think my belly dropped slightly as the torpedo-ing has increased. Just over two weeks to go...hopefully!

I didnt loose a plug before labour with DS either-i dont know if I lost it at the hospital when i went in. Hope baby stays put a little longer for you!
I've been having lots of bh's today but I'm pretty sure that is all they are despite them being quite uncomfy.

MRS... Don't feel bad about calling them. That is there job and that is what we (or insurance) pay them for. Sometimes just getting some re-assurance from a medical prof can calm you enough. My doc has always said to call no matter how small of big something may seem. Sometimes its an easy fix or suggestion over the phone, and some things may seem like nothing but actually require you go in and be checked out. Always better safe than sorry :hugs:

happy anniversary stephers!!

and my DH has had to make me call because one time i called and the dr on call was so rude to me and it turned me off too it. she made me feel so dumb. i hate that!!!

and yes it is pretty funny that i am allergic to my discharge i mean... only me!! :)

nope, not only you wishful! I am slightly allergic to mine too. And believe it or not, DH is as well. Poor thing. Thankfully, this pregnancy I havent had an over abundance of it like my last two pregnancies.

Ah AMM sorry to hear you hadn't progessed but you will soon, think you're next with the good news!

Momma B...yes to sore nipples and boobs, i thought that exact thing last night, as if i was back in 1st tri, really painful!

Viking my BH don't really affect my breathing to be honest but they are borderline painful at times and I have to stop what I am doing, if I'm actually doing anything that is!!

All you ladies due at the end of Nov, don't despair, i figure that the latest my bubs could arrive is approx 17th Nov and I'm due the 1st so any of you ladies could have your LO's before us early Nov ladies! a girl in my antenatal class had hers last week and she was due on the 19th, all well with baby :)

ouch is right..like a baby coming through wasnt enough..now i got a swollen one haha

ps. i got my coming home outfit today in the mail. i think it came out great. gonna frame it afterwards...

Attachments

• murray.jpg
    murray.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4
like i said I have only had trouble with it a couple times this go round. I get real itchy and swollen. my first pregnancy, my midwife prescribed me this cream for the itch, and i had to wear 100% cotton undies all the time. I can't remember for the life of me what the name of the cream was though. Second time around, I used over the counter relief. I believe it was made by monistat, as to go with yeast infect meds. It was pretty much just itch and inflammation relief. I havent had to use anything specific this time round. Just have had to make sure i wear cotton.

Are anyone elses nipples super super sore???

I feel like my breast have gone back to first tri only they feel more bruised than just sensitive. And it's mainly my right one.

i was just thinking how much like first trimester (only biggper!) this is. sore nipples, constantly peeing, and tired!

i lost my mucus plug at 35 weeks... meant nothing to me! who knows.
"":
but TMI time. i don't remember how much i've mentioned this here or at all :shrug: but i have been having itching, and some red and swelling in my vagina. had tests etc. and everything come out clean so i just got some relief cream and was told it was "a pregnancy thing" but i actually did another test that just came back today and i am allergic to my pregnancy discharge!!!??? what?! so i joked that i am allergic to being pregnant on the phone and my dr was like "kind of, yeah". so no cure for me. hope this new cream works.

i am not looking forward to checks now with this soreness.. ahhh!

oh my gosh!!! that's just awful! i'm so sorry!!

love the homecoming outfit! too cute!

nope, not only you wishful! I am slightly allergic to mine too. And believe it or not, DH is as well. Poor thing. Thankfully, this pregnancy I havent had an over abundance of it like my last two pregnancies.

oh my gosh again!!!! that's just double awful. poor both of you!

Wishful-that outfit is awesome! It is so cute! Amara's coming home outfit is going to be one of those gowns that has elastic at the bottom and probably a little headband. Oh, and a hat!

I remember reading earlier that some of you were saying that your bellies were sore from the braxton hicks contractions and I though, "wow, I haven't had that many of them?" Well, starting at about 3 this afternoon and for about 6 hours I've had them every 20 minutes or so and my belly is sore! My back is also starting to hurt because I'm clenching my muscles. Two weeks...two weeks...two weeks...

Wishful, the coming home outfit is so sweet. I love it.
I'm off to the midwife this morning. I'm awake a little early. Must be nerves. I don't seem to be sleeping well around this time of day. However, the last two days I've gotten back in bed later in the morning and taken epic naps. So all in all I can't complain too much. I find out at the MW if I'm GBS positive. I'm so nervous. I hope I'm not :nope: I would not appreciate being hooked up to the antibiotics. Oh, and I'm allergic to penicillin, so I'm not sure what they would use for me. Ugh. Fingers are crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->