November 2012 Due Dates

All these preggy tests with nice dark lines make me want to test again! I know I had a digi say pregnant, but I NEED to see dark lines, trip to the shop for OH tonight I think :rofl:

All these preggy tests with nice dark lines make me want to test again! I know I had a digi say pregnant, but I NEED to see dark lines, trip to the shop for OH tonight I think :rofl:

Lol. I've only taken tests with the 2 lines so I want to go get a digi...lol.

Testing is so much fun, shame it costs so much :haha:

Ahhh relief! Just got my hcg levels back. Second time I had tested, Tuesday was 148 and today is 354!!!!!!!

Loving the dark lines ladies! :happydance:Mine are getting darker day by day, but not that dark yet! :(

I know what you mean!!! I took a digi and about twenty million pregnancy tests that all came out positive, but I WANT THOSE DARK LINES!!! :growlmad:Mine are getting darker by the day but not quite there yet!!!

That reminds me, I haven't tracked/charted until this cycle, and started mid cycle at that, and I got pregnant on it. SO I have nothing to compare my data to and it's driving me crazy.

I have three scenarios

1: I ovulated earlier and conceived probably on Feb 24 or 25.
2: I ovulated in the middle of my cycle and conceived near Feb 29.
3: I ovulated late and have a super short luteal phase that somehow had an insanely fast implant. (I got + HPT on March 6, CD21 with LMP at Feb 14/15)

I imagine I ovulated early... so am I understanding that IF my luteal phase is 14 days, that I should expect my period March 9/10? and... IF I have a long luteal phase (which I don't know if I do) that I should still expect AF at the end of my regular 27-29 day cycles on March 14th-ish? I'm not sure when my "missed period" would be and how long to wait after that to call a doctor. I assume since all my cycles with the exception of 1 in the past 6 months (one was 24 days) have been between 27 and 29 days that I should wait until after March 14 but IDK!!!

I know what you mean!!! I took a digi and about twenty million pregnancy tests that all came out positive, but I WANT THOSE DARK LINES!!! :growlmad:Mine are getting darker by the day but not quite there yet!!!

I have three scenarios

1: I ovulated earlier and conceived probably on Feb 24 or 25.
2: I ovulated in the middle of my cycle and conceived near Feb 29.
3: I ovulated late and have a super short luteal phase that somehow had an insanely fast implant. (I got + HPT on March 6, CD21 with LMP at Feb 14/15)

I am right there with you hun with the dark lines! Slowly but surely we'll get there! :hugs: I'm anxious to make it past AF's expected date (3/10-3/11) :wacko:

To me, it sounds like you ovulated early if you got :bfp: in 3/6. I already called my doctor to book my first appointment because she books up really fast.

Ahhh relief! Just got my hcg levels back. Second time I had tested, Tuesday was 148 and today is 354!!!!!!!

Woohoo! That's great! Do you have to go back in and have them tested again in a few days?

Does anyone feel like they have a bad tummy ache? Just feel really odd and can't put my finger on it.
Tmi alert, but I've just pooped and i got really sharp pains, and this morning I had lower back pain.
X

I haven't tested today. Waiting for the lines to darken just stresses me out to much. I just know that I feel like sleeping all the time and anything that is sour-spicy (like banana peppers and mustard) just makes my mouth water.

https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7122/img05681t.jpg

:happydance:

Does anyone feel like they have a bad tummy ache? Just feel really odd and can't put my finger on it.
Tmi alert, but I've just pooped and i got really sharp pains, and this morning I had lower back pain.
X

Sorry Buckles! I haven't had the stomach ache, but then again, I may be too tired to notice. I have an iron tummy though and have continued to eat spicy food without problem. Imagining the next couple weeks are going to be a learning experience! The one thing that I keep reading about all of the different symptoms is that our bodies are working so hard that it doesn't have time to worry about itself.

One thought-is your tummy empty when it hurts? Maybe try some crackers or some fiber one bars to keep things moving a little faster! :winkwink:

Feel so much better now that I have had a god digi and a dark test. I am such a worrier, especially as apart from feeling like I am dying from starvation constantly I have no symptoms, no sore boobs, no sickness, nothing :wacko:

I am eating like a CHAMP these days. Just had SUCH a big greek lunch - hummus and pita galore! I could go for more if no one was watching :)

mmm hummus, I could do with some of that right now, or some of anything :rofl: Fooooood :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->