November 2012 Due Dates

isn't that always the way, mrs??? it kills me. they pitch such a fit over you wanting them to do something and then they're so happy they did it afterwards. they're like giant children!

Mrs.-On this thread Coleey is the only one that has had a baby. Lilbean and WTB are both on the Sparklers thread. But yes I think that is it as far as both of these threads.

Ah, thanks! It's so hard to keep it all straight now.

Good luck at your appointment! I hope there's been a little more progress for you!

isn't that always the way, mrs??? it kills me. they pitch such a fit over you wanting them to do something and then they're so happy they did it afterwards. they're like giant children!

EXACTLY! I think sometimes he just gets overwhelmed and reverts back to childhood fit throwing, LOL!

Mrs, I'm so glad he ended up going and sucking it up. They are giant babies. I was helping my DH do something yesterday and he was acting like such a boob. I had to push him and push him to keep going, and he actually thanked me afterward. I think he may have ADHD, because he really was so antsy and couldn't concentrate on the task. He really wants the end result, but just isn't so good about getting the tasks done to get it.

AMM :hugs: Hope you get your saturday birth!! Happy things are still going well!!

MRS.. Im happy he went and liked it!! :thumbup:

Well ladies I went to my appointment this afternoon and he didn't check me since I haven't been having any painful contractions (which I was completely fine with). Her heartbeat sounded good and I measured 39 which I'm 38 tomorrow. I also gained 4 lbs in one week! Eeeeekkkk!!! So, I go back in 1 week if she hasn't made her appearance by then. If I make it to my appointment we're going to talk about being induced. He doesn't want me to go over my due date.
I kind of don't know what to think about being induced. I was with my 1st but it was for medical reasons. This time I'm not really sure why he'd induce me...Hmmm....I guess we'll talk more about that at my next appointment...

my appointment went well too. i'll have my gbs test and first internal next week. from what he can tell from palpation, sprout has finally gotten his/her lazy bottom up...thank goodness!

oh happy for you bexxc!
i was relieved yesterday too at my appointment when they said his head was way down and began to engage

Ashley, hope you have your girl soon. I wonder why your doc would want to induce you if there is no medical reason for it? Would you consent to an induction that didn't have a medical basis?

AMM, hope you get your Oct. 20th birth! That is my niece's birthday. :)

Wishful and Bexx - congratulations on head down babies!!

AFM, appointment today went well. Measuring 36 weeks, baby is head down and as far as I'm concerned quite low, which explains all my brand new pelvic pain and inability to bend at times. I did do a clean catch urine sample to check for a UTI just in case the pelvic pain is something other than baby, but I'm really doubting it after hearing about baby's position. My weekly appointments have begun (I thought that was 2 weeks away!) So next Friday (the 26th) I'll be seeing the OB that suggested I get an induction -- Hopefully he doesn't mention it again. I am in no need of an induction. I don't know whether there will be a cervical check at this appointment or not. We shall see!

There will definitely be more babies born by Monday right? I can't be wrong all the time! :)

i know i get so excited when girls post that they are the hospital... i refresh the page all day lol

ok so since my appointment yesterday, and i was told i was 1cm and 60% thinned out my DH thinks i am like moments away from labor lol. i tried to tell him that i could be like this for weeks but he chose to ignore me! its cute because he is so excited to meet his son but like every move i make.. or grunt/moan he is like "IS THIS IT?!" :haha: i don't want to let him down but geez!! he needs to re-read "what to expect"

:)

Bookity- If there is no medical reason to induce then I don't think so. Last time even with a medical reason I didn't want to be induced until what could happen to me was explained. Luckily, if he mentions it again my husbands aunt will do an ultrasound for us to check on baby. We'll know more then what we should or shouldn't do...I just want her to come on her own before my next appt and I won't have to worry about it. :)

lol wishful. every now and then i get a little pain or something when sprout moves really vigorously and dh's eyes get all wide!

haha exactly what my DH does bexxc! i feel like him thinking i'm going to go into labor at any moment is really going to jinx me into going overdue haha

Well, my LO has dropped a little today. Not much but at least there is a little progress after all that weird pain yesterday. I was really worried that I had appendicitis.

Full term today baby!! :happydance:

2 am and I am WIDE awake :dohh: so tired of not sleeping lol.

My cousin had her baby last night at exactly 39 weeks. Poor girl repated me, labored, pushed, c-section. But she is doing well from what I hear. Now my family is all I eyes on me since Im next....kind of annoying. I had two post on my FB that I was tagged in saying its my turn to pop :growlmad:

It definetly feels like ive got a watermelon lol.

SarahD you have 13 days left!!! EEEKKK I have 14 :thumbup: Even though its not a race I bet your going to beat me. I see you delivering by 39 so that could be anytime in the next 6 days

I'm trying to beat you! :p:p It totally is a race... ;)
Maybe we'll both go on the 2nd?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->