November 2012 Due Dates

Mmmm hummus...leftover pizza and chocolate chip cookies was lunch for me:haha:

Me too!! I'm worn out by about 1pm, teething 5 month old and extremely active 3 year old are not helping! Lol

Yay for dark lines ladies, I took my. 8th and final test today hehe, still positive!!

Hi All! I am cautiously expecting my miracle rainbow baby on November 11, 2012! if you could add me to the list I would appreciate it!!! :)

Hi All! I am cautiously expecting my miracle rainbow baby on November 11, 2012! if you could add me to the list I would appreciate it!!! :)

Hello & Congrats! I will add you to the group now.

I'm exhausted all of a sudden lately too...Luckily after my little sickness episode earlier I've been fine as far as the sickness goes...

Had a mammoth sleeping session last night, 9pm until 8 this morning. All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day today. Breast feel very tender and swollen. No MS though. So weird that I'm hoping for the MS to start...feeling so anxious that it hasn’t. It helps so much reading all the posts, I'm definitely not alone in this!

Happy Friday everyone. Sending lots of sticky bean dust to all of you!

Had a mammoth sleeping session last night, 9pm until 8 this morning. All I wanted to do was stay in bed all day today. Breast feel very tender and swollen. No MS though. So weird that I'm hoping for the MS to start...feeling so anxious that it hasn’t. It helps so much reading all the posts, I'm definitely not alone in this!

Happy Friday everyone. Sending lots of sticky bean dust to all of you!

My breasts feel the same and I too have not had any MS. Lots of back pain the last couple of days and a bad headache the other day. :shrug: Fingers crossed we're lucky and our MS will be mild. :thumbup:

What does morning sickness feel like? Does your stomach hurt? Or do you just feel like throwing up? Not sure what to expect! :)

My Ms really is in the morning and I feel VERY hungover! It takes about 30 minutes for it to pass. The sooner I eat, the better I feel. I haven't vomited, but that isn't something that happens to me, even when I'm really sick.

I didn't have MS with my first. For about a week after I found out the thought or smell of meat made my stomach turn but no throwing up I was lucky.

This go around I have noticed for the last few days between 9am and 11am I get really light headed and my stomach just kind of feels like its rolling a bit but no urge to be sick. I think this has a lot to do with my lack of breakfast. Something I HAVE to get back in the habit of doing.

Wow! I don't log on for two days and it takes an hour to read through and catch up on everyones posts :) The good thing is that I feel the same as many of you. Not a lot of symptoms. Sometimes I feel like I am making up the symptoms. I do know that I have to pee a lot more than usual. I am also more tired, but I am not drinking any coffee either :-/

Less than two weeks for my first scan! Sooooo excited. Looks like I have another tww. Just what I wanted. At least this time I KNOW I am pregnant. Just hoping and praying that is goes well and time flys. I happy to hear everyone is doing so well.

Random rambling, but just noticed how many of you on this thread are in the States. When I was expecting our son, almost everyone in the October Bumpkins thread was in the UK, with the occasional US or Canadian. (I'm UK.)

I guess it will be a different experience for you this time around, hopefully still what you need.

Random rambling, but just noticed how many of you on this thread are in the States. When I was expecting our son, almost everyone in the October Bumpkins thread was in the UK, with the occasional US or Canadian. (I'm UK.)

Love random rambling! I think that might be one of the greatest aspects of this site. It's fun to hear how they do things in the UK and the US! It's also amazing to hear how similar we all are with the OPK's, temps and POAS's. When it comes to babies, women are women I guess. (just don't make fun of us gingers!) I don't know what delivery will be like as this is my first, but I'm a little jealous of the gas and air that UK mums seem to get. Wonder if that lessens the occurace of epidurals? Ramdon rambling!

According to many articles on the internet (I'm sure 100% accurate), November is the most common month to be born in the US. It really is that cold and dreary, especially in the Northern states. My due date is Nov 2 and at this point, between my DH and my families, it is virtually impossible not to have this baby on a family members' birthday.

Now THAT was some good rambling!!!

That is really interesting about November being the most common month. I did not know that.

Tested positive 8DPO. Nov 16! Supposed to miss my period today. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->