November 2012 Due Dates

My first appointment isn't until I'm 9 weeks...April 9!!! Though I've had hcg levels checked, but only because I had a chemical pregnancy last time and I wanted to make sure the numbers were progressing.

myvirgoways-my appointment is at 9 weeks too -April 10th. Feels like it's SO far away.

I too have been feeling very cold. I've been having cramps too, but not as frequent and it's no longer one sided but more in the middle. My boobs/nipps have been sore, but no MS, except slight nausea ever once and a while. :thumbup:

My first appointment isn't until I'm 9 weeks...April 9!!! Though I've had hcg levels checked, but only because I had a chemical pregnancy last time and I wanted to make sure the numbers were progressing.

We definitely have to be bump buddies!! Same due date and same first appt date!!! I'm so excited to be 9 weeks on the 9th at our first appt! Although I'm going crazy with stress and anxiety over how long we still have to wait :(

Feeling cold can be a sign of low iron which is very common in pregnancy. It might be worth asking your doctor to check your iron levels or even just eating something iron rich or taking an iron supplement and seeing if that reduces the chills.

I just called my dr office and told them I was having anxiety and really worrying about our baby and pregnancy and they moved my appt up to March 21st!!! They said that it was no problem since I was on clomid and should probably be seen earlier anyhow and since we have been trying for a few years and they understood the scary part of the early weeks. They normally schedule between 7-10 weeks. I will be 6w2d by my ovulation date (i did opks and charted) but exactly 7 weeks by there 'first day of last period' calculator. That cuts my wait down from 31 days to 12!!

We definitely have to be bump buddies!! Same due date and same first appt date!!! I'm so excited to be 9 weeks on the 9th at our first appt! Although I'm going crazy with stress and anxiety over how long we still have to wait :(

Haha MommyH, bump buddies we are! I'm doing OK today with the anxiety, just really trying to be positive and when I talk about this pregnancy I talk in a way that it sounds like I'm for certain I will have a baby in November. LOL

I am right there with you ladies!! My first appt is April 9th and I will also be 9 weeks! April can't get here fast enough! I'm fighting the urge to beg my doctor to run blood tests or an early U/S to see if everything is okay. My last two pregnancies stopped developing at 6 weeks, and I wonder if early monitoring might make a difference.

Anyway, just had to chime in -- great minds think alike :) April 9th here we come!! :thumbup:

Hey there! Just got my BFP today at 11dpo. Going by my lmp Im due 20th November. Hoping for a sticky bean xxx

I am right there with you ladies!! My first appt is April 9th and I will also be 9 weeks! April can't get here fast enough! I'm fighting the urge to beg my doctor to run blood tests or an early U/S to see if everything is okay. My last two pregnancies stopped developing at 6 weeks, and I wonder if early monitoring might make a difference.

Anyway, just had to chime in -- great minds think alike :) April 9th here we come!! :thumbup:

I just called my dr office and told them I was having anxiety and really worrying about our baby and pregnancy and they moved my appt up to March 21st!!! They said that it was no problem since I was on clomid and should probably be seen earlier anyhow and since we have been trying for a few years and they understood the scary part of the early weeks. They normally schedule between 7-10 weeks. I will be 6w2d by my ovulation date (i did opks and charted) but exactly 7 weeks by there 'first day of last period' calculator. That cuts my wait down from 31 days to 12!!

So I'm not on the 9th with you anymore but still due date buddies :)

I too have been getting the chills more. It kind of goes back and forth. One minute i am cold, the next I am hot.

Today I officially feel like poop. I feel a bit hung over today (didn't drink I swear) A little headachy and just not feeling great. Is this MS???? I am ok with it if it is.

Any cravings?? I really want pizza. Like deep dish with everything on it :)

Hi ladies, Hope you are all doing as well as I am!
Still only sore bbs and struggling to sleep beyond 5am!! Usually feel really tired in the morning but then seem to find my 2nd wind and manage to make it through the day.
Sometimes get a nasty taste in my mouth but that seems to be when I'm really thirsty.

Seems like loads of us are seeing Gyn or midwife around the 9th. That's a Monday - does the USA/Canada have Monday as a public holiday? Thats the reason I have to wait till the 10th to see my midwife.
Happy Friday everyone!!

So I'm not on the 9th with you anymore but still due date buddies :)

Oh geeeez....just saw that you posted this already, I'm so blind! Glad you were able to get your appt moved up! Good for you!

I too have been getting the chills more. It kind of goes back and forth. One minute i am cold, the next I am hot.

Today I officially feel like poop. I feel a bit hung over today (didn't drink I swear) A little headachy and just not feeling great. Is this MS???? I am ok with it if it is.

Any cravings?? I really want pizza. Like deep dish with everything on it :)

Hungover - you bet! every morning I feel like it's a Sunday and I'm 22 again. Ugh. Today, it started a tad in the afternoon, but a couple of oreos took care of it!

I'm not feeling MS yet, just SO tired and a bit hungrier than normal. Really wanting salty foods and deep dish pizza sounds FANTASTIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->