November 2012 Due Dates

Hi! I'm new here but I've been lurking for awhile;) I have 2 precious kids and we've been ttc #3 for over a year now! I just found out we are now due 11/12/12! we are so excited!

Yay! Welcome to the 11/12/12 club!! There are to s of us :)

I'm really feeling the sore breasts. So sore and tender. My OH used to like to squeeze them when we were having sex, now I don't even let him touch them. I've been queasy a few times, but I've yet to throw up. Other than my breasts being sore, I've been sooooo tired and soooo bloated.

I had my first workout tonight since finding out and it felt good. Has anyone worked out at all since finding out? I'm just nervous how it will affect everything because I haven't talked to the doctor about it.

Hi! I'm new here but I've been lurking for awhile;) I have 2 precious kids and we've been ttc #3 for over a year now! I just found out we are now due 11/12/12! we are so excited!

Yay another Nov 12th baby :hugs: welcome :happydance:

I had my first workout tonight since finding out and it felt good. Has anyone worked out at all since finding out? I'm just nervous how it will affect everything because I haven't talked to the doctor about it.

Hi Nik,
I started working out (properly!) a few months ago and have been loving it. It was making me feel great - energetic and relaxed, as well as physically a lot better. I haven't been for the last week (because my kids have chicken pox) and I have felt an enormous difference, so I plan on getting my butt back to the gym asap. I might not do it quite as intensely (I was going everyday and really working hard because I wanted to shift a few pounds) but I'll just listen to my body and slow down as and when necessary.

If you haven't been doing it before getting pregnant, the doctors usually warn you against it, but if you're just carrying on as normal then there's no problem!

xo

:nope:Best take me off the list. Lost the baby this morning :cry:

I'm due November 4th too - hopefully get a firmer date once I've had my 12 wk scan :happydance:

We lost our baby Thursday. 2nd m/c since Jan. I give up.

I hope you all continue to have a happy and healthy nine months!

I am really sorry to those ladies who have lost their babies. It is difficult and heartbreaking.x

We lost our baby Thursday. 2nd m/c since Jan. I give up.

I hope you all continue to have a happy and healthy nine months!

So sorry hun :hugs: Don't give up sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"