November 2012 Due Dates

I wish I knew what some of these symptoms were like! there is a part of me that wishes I had MS - as then I would know for sure that I was preggers.
There is a part of me too that wants food cravings, but then again I dont want to pick up too much weight over the next 9 months! I have a wedding dress I still need to fit into next April!!

Today I've felt really tired which between hormones and my usually crankiness due to being tired along with tenderness in my bbs has made me not the happiest person. I haven't been mean. I still pretty excited which combats it enough to make me happy.
The one thing I really want, besides banana peppers, is smoked salmon. I've been eating alot of fruit though.

Is it really time to pee again!!!! I only went about 20 minutes ago!! :haha:!!

Congrats everyone!

Still no symptoms here apart from the hunger. Not even sore boobs. My mum came over again today and didn't guess, I hat ethe fact we haven't told her this time, but she has such a big gob! She would tell everyone!

Congrats everyone!

Still no symptoms here apart from the hunger. Not even sore boobs. My mum came over again today and didn't guess, I hat ethe fact we haven't told her this time, but she has such a big gob! She would tell everyone!

I so know what you mean - there is no way I'm telling my mom till I am at least 12 weeks. She would so blab to the entire world before I am ready!

The day I found out I was preggers we were told that we are facing a redundancy! There is no way I want to the others at work to know before this is all sorted as I know I would not be treated fairly!!
I am so hoping someone hands in their notice or takes the package.

Yea I told my mum both times before as soon as I found out and she blabbed to everyone, only BnB people and my BFF know this time, I have 2 friends though who are a couple and they are so close to us and have been TTC since I was pregant with DD who I am dreading telling, we want to tell them before it becomes public, we just don't know how :(

Oh I don't want to moan but I've been feeling so rough today, feel constantly sick, bloated, banging headache, and feel eugh :(
Xxx

Oh I don't want to moan but I've been feeling so rough today, feel constantly sick, bloated, banging headache, and feel eugh :(
Xxx

Aww hun :hugs: Just remember it's all worth it for your lovely bubba, and its not long til the yukkiness goes away :hugs:

Thanks wiggler, just so emotional at the mo. I really thought pregnancy would be all lovely and everything smelling of roses!
We tried TTC for just under 2 years, and I was so focused on getting pregnant, that I hadn't prepared myself for feeling shit xxx

No symptoms here YET, but with my other two I felt really sicky most of the time and insead of morning sickness which you expect, I was sick randomly, it was horrible, and certain foods really set me off, with DS it was anything with orange in, and with DD it was anything sweet, throughout the whole pregnancy!

I'm so happy you are preg hun, just remmeber when you feel icky that it is your wonderful baby picking on his/her wonderful mummy, and making their presence known!

Ahhh thanks, what my hubby says as well!
Have a lovely weekend and hope your ms doesn't hit you ad hard this time round xx

Hope you have a lovely weekend too, my munchkins have colds so I can forsee a lazy weekend on the sofa with them watching films.

I just closed my office door and FELL ASLEEP on my couch for about 30 mins. That has only happened once before when I had the flu.

I then woke up and ate a HUGE salad and a nice large slice of fudge chocolate cake!

Its okay. My OH was great the other afternoon. I fell asleep and he just let me sleep for like two hours. A salad sounds great right about now.

Ive been craving salty and spicy. Or anything with cheese. At the rate im going, im going to be a short round ballon at 9 months :haha:

So tonight we told the DF parents. We got a pair of little white shoes, put them in a gift bag and told his mom we got her a gift. She opened them and cried :cry: it was perfect. We also let them know they were the only ones we were telling until we had our first appointment (DF just couldnt wait)

Hi! I'm new here but I've been lurking for awhile;) I have 2 precious kids and we've been ttc #3 for over a year now! I just found out we are now due 11/12/12! we are so excited!

I had my pizza! It was soooo good! I am going to a baby shower tomorrow. No one knows I am pregnant yet, but I am so happy to go knowing I am :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->