November 2012 Due Dates

Had my first close call with morning sickness. I sat by my toilet for about 10-15 minutes waiting for it to come up and it didn't, surprisingly. I had been feeling AMAZING the past couple days, I guess my body is ready to get down to business. lol

Had my first close call with morning sickness. I sat by my toilet for about 10-15 minutes waiting for it to come up and it didn't, surprisingly. I had been feeling AMAZING the past couple days, I guess my body is ready to get down to business. lol

Lol. Good luck! That's usually how it happens...you feel fine then BAM! MS! Ugh! I have to eat a little something before I even sit up in bed and then constantly eat for it to stay away...

I'm so sorry Saranna and VJean :(

This pregnancy thing is so, so scary.

I'm so sorry Saranna and VJean thinking about you hugs.

im am hopefully due 8 nov but have been trying 6 years so dont really belive it yet .

I'm really feeling the sore breasts. So sore and tender. My OH used to like to squeeze them when we were having sex, now I don't even let him touch them. I've been queasy a few times, but I've yet to throw up. Other than my breasts being sore, I've been sooooo tired and soooo bloated.

I am with you on the sore bb's. I have to keep reminding DH, who habitually gropes me at random times of the day ( that makes it sound gross, but usually I enjoy his attention), that they are super tender. And I am napping like crazy! The day before I got my BFP (still can't get used to calling it that) I couldn't keep my eyes open even while my brother was visiting!

Is it normal that along with all day sickness, which I've got...I'm feeling really achy. All over.

^^Some people just have don't get any luck with their pregnancy symptoms. :hugs:

I hadn't been having a bad day. I wasn't as tired or as annoyed. Now I'm exhausted and just waiting for someone to knock on my door for the third time in ten minutes and run away again. I may not have been fast enough the first two times but this time I waiting with a water bottle of cold water. Oh hormones and immature people. :growlmad:

No symptoms here apart from cramping where baby is getting comfy and hunger, not even sore boobs. :( I want SOME proper symptoms.

How is everyone today? I was already exhausted but daylight savings time is kicking my booty :wacko:

I was up every hour checking on my little guy. He ran a fever all night long and still this morning is not feeling well. I hate that I must go to work, but my job only allows so many sick day in a 6 month period and I am all out for another few months. I wish I could change jobs so badly, but since Im pregnant and my job carries my insurance I am stuck their at least until after the baby arrives :nope:

Enough of my pitty party, hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

I'm sooo tired this morning. Its only 11:33am and I'm about ready for a nap!!
Where is the redbull when you need one :haha:

me too, exhausted and only just got up and had some toast! soon got to do some family visits...really don't feel like it :(

have some twingers today and really tired but that could be jet lag, boobs still sore and really hungy. wish we could all be at week 12 already as just worry all the time :)

So for the past 24 hours I have had the craziest lower abdomen pain/cramps on and off. No spotting at all, but it still freaks me out! It effected my sleep quality and definitely woke me up so it's pretty painful, although not unbearable.

From what ive read it is probably uterine stretching, but it is stressing me out! I guess it could be from constipation but I did manage to go twice yesterday.

Anyone else had this!?

So for the past 24 hours I have had the craziest lower abdomen pain/cramps on and off. No spotting at all, but it still freaks me out! It effected my sleep quality and definitely woke me up so it's pretty painful, although not unbearable.

From what ive read it is probably uterine stretching, but it is stressing me out! I guess it could be from constipation but I did manage to go twice yesterday.

Anyone else had this!?

I seem to be having quite a bit of cramping/stretching all night and this morning too...it hurts and is intense but comes and goes, I'm not spotting either though so I hope it's normal!

Anyone else had this!?

I am right there with you ladies on this. Cramping a lot right before bed and into this morning, but no spotting. It's not unbearable, but noticeable. I think some of it might be gas too :blush: My temp this morning was a little down from what it has been, but I think daylight saving may have played a role in that. Oh to be 12 weeks and feel better:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->