November 2012 Due Dates

So worried atm, just found out my son has Rubella, and he has been in contact with me, and my pregnant SIL. I am immune so FX baby will be fine, but really worried about SIL :(

Oh no! :( Your poor little man! I hope you're all okay, I'm sure your sil is immune too :hugs: xx

I am so sorry for the ladies that have lost. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

I too am cramping. Mostly at night now. No bleeding though. I haven't been feeling very great, but not throwing up. Sometimes I feel sad and just feel like crying. I am not enjoying that symptom. I agree with everyone, I can't wait till 12 weeks. But even more so, I can't wait until March 21st when I go in for my ultra sound. I just want to know that everything is going well so far and that there is really a baby in there.

I'm feeling incredibly nauseous today. I got up around 5:30 this morning, ready to blow chunks lol. I had a few crackers and tried to get back to sleep. I had a smoothie for breakfast, and I'm just hoping it subsides. This all day sickness is the worst. It wouldn't be so bad if I had my OH around, but he's doing training missions until the 23rd and they don't let them come home at night. :( They're not even allowed to have any electronics to communicate.

I landed up sleeping for over 2hours this afternoon. I'm now feeling really groggy. Could easily go back to sleep right now!
How am I going to get through the next week with no afternoon naps?

I had to get up four times to vomit last night and I've just sat around being nauseous today except when I took LO for a walk. He loved it because it was so warm today. I think LO enjoyed visiting with my friends and their children. He also just loves grass. I wasn't thrilled when a stray dog started following us though, and of course LO had to yell/try to communicate with it. I cried alot today for no reason, I cried through twenty pages of a parenting magazine and alot during a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I don't know if the vomiting at night is normal though?

Ah! This was me last year! November 2011 baby.. Can't believe it's already november 2012 babies!! Congrats to all of you!! Happy & healthy pregnancy! :)

Can I join you ladies? I just got my BFP today and my due date will be sometime in mid-November.

Due November 21st based on LMP, November 23rd on ovulation! I'm pretty sure that my ob's office will go by LMP, so I'm comfortable with that.

Right now I'm just hoping the bean sticks. I found out way early at 8dpo yesterday.

VJean & Saranna80- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Don't give up, you will fall pregnant again.

I basically spent the entire weekend sleeping! Just what I needed. Every now and then I have cramps on the one side. Not painful but definitely noticable. Hope all is ok. I go for my first scan on Thursday. Will let you all know how it goes. Stick bean, stick!

Off to hospital in an hour, bleeding this morning, please send sticky dust this way, hopefully I will be back with some good news later. x x x

Wiggler, I'm sending you lots and lots of sticky dust! Hoping for some good news from you later!! Thinking of you. x

Thanks hun, I'm hoping its just baby playing a mean trick on me. trying to stay positive. x x x

Hope everything's okay hun :hugs: Sending you lots and lots of sticky dust xx

Wiggler, hope everything is fine. Let us know how you get on. xxx

Thanks ladies, I am having a scan tomorrow, they were lovely at the hospital and saw me really quickly, they took bloods so if the scandoesn't show much they can do bloods againn on wednesday to see whats happening. They said its just a waiting game and I have to rest, so I am camped out on the sofa today and OH is looking after me and the kids. x x x

I don't "feel pregnant" today. I remember this used to happen a lot when I was pg before, but it's not a nice feeling. My boobs were majorly tender at the end of yesterday, but this morning hardly at all. I've barely needed to pee all morn. I'm not hungry or thirsty or tired or crampy or anything at all. I just feel totally normal. :shrug: Anybody else?

I don't "feel pregnant" today. I remember this used to happen a lot when I was pg before, but it's not a nice feeling. My boobs were majorly tender at the end of yesterday, but this morning hardly at all. I've barely needed to pee all morn. I'm not hungry or thirsty or tired or crampy or anything at all. I just feel totally normal. :shrug: Anybody else?

colsy, this weekend I freaked out because I thought my symptoms had gone away. My cramps weren't there as often and I didn't feel dizzy or cold any longer. But today I woke up and I feel mega dizzy, a little "off" in the stomach and I have gotten chilled already once. And my boobs are starting to hurt and they felt fuller this morning. Supposedly symptoms come and go, so stay positive and enjoy the days when you feel good! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->