November 2012 Due Dates

Hope everything turns out okay Wiggler. Take it easy today!

AFM, haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms yet. Only 10dpo today. I did just take my first prenatal vitamin this morning (was taking a regular multivitamin before that). Don't know if that's going to make me nauseous.

Wiggler, just rest and take it easy!

I've just emailed my boss saying I need the 20 march off for dr's appointment, and he emailed me back saying does this mean your pregnant!! I didn't know where to look as a cheeky grin spread across my face, and then he walked past me staring and smiling. Arrghh xx

I hope everything is ok, Wiggler! :hugs:

I think the exhaustion everyone talks about has finally hit - I've been falling asleep around 10pm every night, and I'm normally a night owl! Luckily, I seem to be fine during the day, so no naps during work yet, lol!

How's everyone else today?

I was feeling the same way, I was feeling preg anymore, but today I'm back with my symptoms except cramps, I don't like cramps, mine MS is back (wakala)

I have a doctors appt tomorrow, what to expect? I will be 4 weeks tomorrow, so nervous,

So here in the UK we tend to see a midwife at about 8weeks for our first appt. I'm about 5weeks pg so OH wants me to phone the surgery and get booked in for an appt because the midwife appts get booked up ages in advance. I know he's right and I need to do this, but I am TERRIFIED of phoning them, cos it's like I'm jinxing the whole thing by making it "official". But I also know if I don't phone them, I'll end up getting an appt much later than I would like, so really I have no choice.

I just remember with my very first pg, I had made the midwife appt ... and then a week or so later we had a M/C, and my OH had to phone the surgery and cancel the midwife appt. Not a nice thing to have to do. (Especially when the secretary said "Would you like me to reschedule for another day?" He was like, "NO! I've cancelled for a reason!")

Oh, what to do, what to do ...

So here in the UK we tend to see a midwife at about 8weeks for our first appt. I'm about 5weeks pg so OH wants me to phone the surgery and get booked in for an appt because the midwife appts get booked up ages in advance. I know he's right and I need to do this, but I am TERRIFIED of phoning them, cos it's like I'm jinxing the whole thing by making it "official". But I also know if I don't phone them, I'll end up getting an appt much later than I would like, so really I have no choice.

I just remember with my very first pg, I had made the midwife appt ... and then a week or so later we had a M/C, and my OH had to phone the surgery and cancel the midwife appt. Not a nice thing to have to do. (Especially when the secretary said "Would you like me to reschedule for another day?" He was like, "NO! I've cancelled for a reason!")

Oh, what to do, what to do ...

I was being superstitious too...I would go in to get my bloods drawn and I would have to sit somewhere I never sat before, for a "fresh" start or something, since last time it didn't go well. I felt the same thing about booking the appointment and also about buying a baby book from the store. Just realize you are not going to jinx your pregnancy, and the fact you booked your appointment last time and then suffered the MC is really just a coincidence. Any action you take regarding this pregnancy is not going to make it go away. Stay positive!! :hugs:

I was being superstitious too...I would go in to get my bloods drawn and I would have to site somewhere I never sat before, for a "fresh" start or something, since last time it didn't go well. I felt the same thing about booking the appointment and also about buying a baby book from the store. Just realize you are not going to jinx your pregnancy, and the fact you booked your appointment last time and then suffered the MC is really just a coincidence. Any action you take regarding this pregnancy is not going to make it go away. Stay positive!! :hugs:

Ha, it's not just me then! I'm a scientist by training, so I REALLY honestly do know that making an appt will not have any bearing at all on my pg. But goodness me, it's soooo much easier to put that in writing than it is to put it into practice :wacko:

Hi, I've just found out I'm pregnant today with an edd of 22nd November. Please could I join this group? X

Hi, I've just found out I'm pregnant today with an edd of 22nd November. Please could I join this group? X

Congrats!!! Based on LMP my due date is Nov 21 :) I think it'll be closer to Nov 17th or so once I get my ultrasound.

Argh, scary, just booked m/w appt. But it's not til 5 April, so aaaaages away yet.

welcome all newbees

im just so tired to day and my nipples are so sore that they make me cry in pain.

i have booked mw appointment for 3rd april ages away, and my first scan 27th march so just 2 more weeks to get through.

is any one elsa going to the loo lots through the night ?

So I was MIA yesterday...Wiggler-I hope you get answers soon.
I will add the couple new ladies right now.

MS has kicked in with me and is not fun! :( Ugh! So far its only in the morning and not all day like it was with my girls...so we'll see! I have a DR appt tomorrow afternoon...for some reason I am kinda nervous..

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

Out walking my dogs this afternoon and a Labrador I've never met before made a beeline for me and jumped on me. I managed to catch her in time to take most of her weight in my arms but one of her paws landed on my mini-bump. I'm 99% sure it hasn't caused any damage but I still don't like it. :(

At 6 weeks the little bean should be nicely protected in your pelvis but I can imagine how horrible it must have been. X

I am still here. Morning Sickness has really knocked me off my feet. I am exhausted all the time and it is 24/7. Nothing works and very little stays down. I am trying to stay positive about it because it means we are still pregnant. We are only 2 days away from making it to our 7 week mark and we have never gotten that far before. So if that means 8 more months of this bring it on. All worth it for the end results. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I am still here. Morning Sickness has really knocked me off my feet. I am exhausted all the time and it is 24/7. Nothing works and very little stays down. I am trying to stay positive about it because it means we are still pregnant. We are only 2 days away from making it to our 7 week mark and we have never gotten that far before. So if that means 8 more months of this bring it on. All worth it for the end results. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Congrats!!! How exciting :)

I've been so nauseous all morning. I forced myself to eat breakfast, but I just wanna throw it all back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->