November 2012 Due Dates

YAY the sites back up!!!! :happydance:

Today very dizzy again. Makes my job really hard when I feel like im walking around feeling like I have medicine head :wacko: Also, coming from a girl that rarely ever remembers her dreams, ive been having some weird ones, and very frequently.

On the plus, another week down and so far little squishy really seems to be sticking. FX'd we can make it to the 30th and get a good report from the doc.

How is everyone tonight?

Hi MommaBarry. I'm feeling really dizzy as well. It's been a rough day. I'm ready to go to sleep and wake up and hope for a better day tomorrow...

YAY the sites back up!!!! :happydance:

Today very dizzy again. Makes my job really hard when I feel like im walking around feeling like I have medicine head :wacko: Also, coming from a girl that rarely ever remembers her dreams, ive been having some weird ones, and very frequently.

On the plus, another week down and so far little squishy really seems to be sticking. FX'd we can make it to the 30th and get a good report from the doc.

How is everyone tonight?

I took a nap after work today and had a dream that I drank a giant beer and then hid it! LOL How horrible is that!!!

so my ultrasound measured at only 5w4d. so im trying to claculate and what not hoping that its not just an empty sack. there was no fetal heart beat, would it be too small?? is it possible it might grow?? or that baby has stopped growing and will reabsorb or miscarrie. im wondering if and when everyone due NOVEMBER took pg tests and they were positive?? my due date now is NOVEMBER 8 2012. the first day of my last p. was Jan 20th, conception date feb 14th (literaly the only day we had sex) and i had my positive test on feb 27. what does everyone think? should i stay happy and hopeful? I took a digi test and it was pregnant 2-3, ive got another one so in one week i'll do it. im sure my dr will send me for another u.s but not for 3 weeks or more. i have not had one sign of spoting or bleeding at all. Im so confused and hoping im only 5w4d and it will flourish!! HELP!!

so my ultrasound measured at only 5w4d. so im trying to claculate and what not hoping that its not just an empty sack. there was no fetal heart beat, would it be too small?? is it possible it might grow?? or that baby has stopped growing and will reabsorb or miscarrie. im wondering if and when everyone due NOVEMBER took pg tests and they were positive?? my due date now is NOVEMBER 8 2012. the first day of my last p. was Jan 20th, conception date feb 14th (literaly the only day we had sex) and i had my positive test on feb 27. what does everyone think? should i stay happy and hopeful? I took a digi test and it was pregnant 2-3, ive got another one so in one week i'll do it. im sure my dr will send me for another u.s but not for 3 weeks or more. i have not had one sign of spoting or bleeding at all. Im so confused and hoping im only 5w4d and it will flourish!! HELP!!

I ovulated on Feb 19 or 20 and am considering myself to be just at five weeks on Tuesday, so I think you are measuring right on track. If you're five days ahead of me, I'm 4+6, so 5+4 would be perfect! Also, I read you normally won't see a heartbeat until AT LEAST six weeks. I really think you have nothing to worry about, girl!! :hugs:

Also, did you detect ovulation? Even if you had sex only one day, the sperm can live up to five days, so you may not have ovulated for up to five days after you had sex, pushing your conception date back even further.

My due date is the 12th and im exactly 5 weeks. I conceived between the 14th and the 21st and had a postive test on march 1st. At 5 weeks the heart chambers are just forming and are about to start pumping. Sometimes this can be picked up in a scan, but not always. It would be such a tiny flicker. I assume your doc did blood work right? If so they will be checking your hcg levels and if their is any cause for concern they will notify you promptly.

I say if your still showing positive, you are still in the game :thumbup: Try not to stress out (easier said than done :hugs:)

5 weeks today :happydance:
I'm glad the sites back up. I was trying to catch up on this thread when it went down. I haven't felt to bad today.

I have felt great today except for slightly sore bb's and of course the cramping and lower back pain. That never really goes away. I called my doctor and she said that it is completely normal, as long as its not severe or only on one side. I'm wondering when or if my MS will start.

i had back pain on one side so i called my dr but since i said it started at the waistline and went into my right bum cheek she wasnt worried.. i was hoping she would call me in to have my blood since i wont get anything until i am 10 weeks. no luck :/

i should add she said she didnt think it was pregnancy related.. i had never had it before so idk.. thought i should call..

Hi everyone :)

I had an ultrasound today and for the first time after 4 miscarriages I heard my baby's heart beating!! I miscarried at the end on jan so I wasn't sure about my due date and all that, the doctor said I'm 6 weeks and everything looks good <3 thank God!

Oh! due in Nov 5th :D

Yay I hit 5 weeks today too :happydance: So excited for our first appt in 9 days on the 21st!!

Has anyone been having strong throbbing pain on either left or right side where you expect your ovaries to be? It comes and goes so I don't think it's ectopic but every time it happens I get so scared, it hurts pretty bad and it will throb stop thorp stop throb ober a few min period then stop all together and switch to the other side another day or time...anyone have this or experience this early on around 5weeks??

I did, my doctor said it was my intestines :D she also said the uterus is too small for you to know which ovary is hurting :) I hope everything is ok with your baby and the weird pains go away soon as mine did.

Thank you so much :) I didn't think it was anything big since it wasn't constant but damn it hurts sometimes lol

I get the cramps on one side every so often. I'm hoping it's normal. It's always on my left side.

Hi, can I join you? I got my BFP yesterday and am due 21st November xx

Hi pinkribbon and sproutlet! It's so exciting seeing people who have just got their bfps! X

Hi would love to join. Got an unexpected BFP tonight think I'll be due on 22nd Nov. Hasn't sunk in yet... Congrats to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->