November 2012 Due Dates

Morning ladies :coffee:

I know a lot of you ladies say you can sleep at the drop of a hat, but I was wondering if anyone else besides me is having the exact opposite? Im in bed around 11pm, wake a few times in the night, and then am up at 530am. Then all day long im REALLY tired and think "oh tonight im going to fall asleep early" only to be up late, again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

I lost the baby. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months. x x x

Morning ladies :coffee:

I know a lot of you ladies say you can sleep at the drop of a hat, but I was wondering if anyone else besides me is having the exact opposite? Im in bed around 11pm, wake a few times in the night, and then am up at 530am. Then all day long im REALLY tired and think "oh tonight im going to fall asleep early" only to be up late, again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

UGH!!! I am SO tired throughout the day but I'll only nap for a little bit. 10:00 PM comes, I'm EXHAUSTED, I fall asleep after a freaking hour of tossing and turning only to wake up about every 3 hours and have trouble falling back asleep.. Lucky I'm not working right now.

Hi Girls

Well Im here again, I had my little one 5 months ago and I was put on cerazette about 3 months ago.

Today I have just found out that I am pregnant again, this is my 4 bubba!! already have 2 other sons to who are 7 and 5..I also had strep b pregnancywith my last which is really worrying me again!!!!!

The only time I can think when the pill was interupted was when I was sick one night??????

I cannot believe it, I know I should be happy and blessed but I am so scared.

Life is great, I love being a mum, I run a happy home, have 3 lovely wonderful clever boys + 2 beautiful step daughters, lovely big house and a fantastic other half, so why the hell am i moaning????????????

We were planning to have anoither but not so soon, Im also scared what people will say and think????

I suppose I just needed to write it all down

Lou xxxxx

Hi Girls

Well Im here again, I had my little one 5 months ago and I was put on cerazette about 3 months ago.

Today I have just found out that I am pregnant again, this is my 4 bubba!! already have 2 other sons to who are 7 and 5..I also had strep b pregnancywith my last which is really worrying me again!!!!!

The only time I can think when the pill was interupted was when I was sick one night??????

I cannot believe it, I know I should be happy and blessed but I am so scared.

Life is great, I love being a mum, I run a happy home, have 3 lovely wonderful clever boys + 2 beautiful step daughters, lovely big house and a fantastic other half, so why the hell am i moaning????????????

We were planning to have anoither but not so soon, Im also scared what people will say and think????

I suppose I just needed to write it all down

Lou xxxxx

I think as time goes on and your bump grows etc you'll come round but I can see why you're shocked. Just out our curiosity what was yor experience with step b? My friend has just found out she has it and any info I could give her would be fab

Hi Pinkribbon

Well when I found out I was pregnant, I went to the hospital to have a scan and to be checked out cause the hospital thought that he was ectopic, they carried out a swab and within a week I had a letter sayin that they had found strep b.

The worse thing I couod have done being a worrier was look on the internet cause all you hear isd horror stories and I found myself getting really upset and worried, I was closely monitored all through the pregnancy and as they advised when I went into labour all 2.5 hours of it they managed to get the anti biotics into me through drip, it did not phase me or restrict me in labour. Bubba came out fine and healthy and a mighty 8lb 7oz. He was checked over and given the all clear.

Doc has advised me that I will be closely monitored again and he has referred me to the consultant straight away and to be checked out.

I think as long as they find it early then its best, its when its not known and its found in labour or after labour thats when I think its quite serious.

I hope this helps

Lou xxxx

She's 35 weeks and only just found out, but consulted google straight away and google tells you allsorts! That does help though. Thank you :)

At least they have discovered it now, she will be totally fine, they will give her anti biotics in the hospital througjh a drip.

They can closely monitor her now xx

so my ultrasound measured at only 5w4d. so im trying to claculate and what not hoping that its not just an empty sack. there was no fetal heart beat, would it be too small?? is it possible it might grow?? or that baby has stopped growing and will reabsorb or miscarrie. im wondering if and when everyone due NOVEMBER took pg tests and they were positive?? my due date now is NOVEMBER 8 2012. the first day of my last p. was Jan 20th, conception date feb 14th (literaly the only day we had sex) and i had my positive test on feb 27. what does everyone think? should i stay happy and hopeful? I took a digi test and it was pregnant 2-3, ive got another one so in one week i'll do it. im sure my dr will send me for another u.s but not for 3 weeks or more. i have not had one sign of spoting or bleeding at all. Im so confused and hoping im only 5w4d and it will flourish!! HELP!!

My LMP was 26th Jan, I ovulated around 10th Feb, got bfp on 21st feb and i am due 1st November

I think there is no hb because you are only 5w 4d
Sounds like you ovulated very late!!

My lmp was was jan 26th and i ovulated Feb 8th ish...due date nov 1...I have read and heard alot that not much is seen on ultrasounds till after 6 weeks...gl with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->