November 2012 Due Dates

Can you add me to the list? EDD based on ovulation is November 18th.

Morning ladies :coffee:

I know a lot of you ladies say you can sleep at the drop of a hat, but I was wondering if anyone else besides me is having the exact opposite? Im in bed around 11pm, wake a few times in the night, and then am up at 530am. Then all day long im REALLY tired and think "oh tonight im going to fall asleep early" only to be up late, again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

Yep I'm going through the exact same thing!!

I'm getting really worried :( The pain seems to be getting worse and I'm really worrying about ectopic :( It's on my left side all the way to the left of my stomach way down low right before you get to my hip bone. Sitting standing laying down nothing seems to help :( Should I call the dr? I cant imagine they can see anything right now on ultrasound, according to O I am 5+1 but according to them off my lmp I'm 5+6...Would they even be able to tell if it's ectopic? Ughh it hurts pretty bad I just don't know what to do??

I'm getting really worried :( The pain seems to be getting worse and I'm really worrying about ectopic :( It's on my left side all the way to the left of my stomach way down low right before you get to my hip bone. Sitting standing laying down nothing seems to help :( Should I call the dr? I cant imagine they can see anything right now on ultrasound, according to O I am 5+1 but according to them off my lmp I'm 5+6...Would they even be able to tell if it's ectopic? Ughh it hurts pretty bad I just don't know what to do??

Definately see a dr, I had my first scan at 5+3 just so they could check for ectopic so should be able to see enough. But better to see dr and everything ok than not. Mine got left till I was 10 weeks which really dangerous. Hope everything ok for you x :hugs:

Morning ladies :coffee:

I know a lot of you ladies say you can sleep at the drop of a hat, but I was wondering if anyone else besides me is having the exact opposite? Im in bed around 11pm, wake a few times in the night, and then am up at 530am. Then all day long im REALLY tired and think "oh tonight im going to fall asleep early" only to be up late, again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :flower:

Momma, that is EXACTLY me. I sleep for longer (usually 10:30-7) but I am up all night going to the bathroom or feeling uncomfortable cramps.

How is everyone feeling today?

It's crazy that I week ago today I found out we're pregnant--I don't think it has fully set in yet. Sunday morning I had bad MS, but no vomiting, just feeling like I could lose it at any minute. I find my nausea in the morning subsides once I eat something. So far i haven't had any food aversions. My boobs have been so incredibly sore--they hurt if DH just looks at them :haha: Is anyone else having vivid dreams? The past 2 nights I have had very vivid sex dreams :blush:

I have been having super vivid dreams too (although not sexual, darnit!). I am so tired the last few days, but can't seem to get a good night's sleep even though I am taking my sleep meds. Crazy!

Still no other symptoms....no sore boobs, a few cramps here and there, but that's it. Last time around I had cramps and low back pain 24/7, but I also MC that one, so maybe no symptoms is good? I'm still only 5+2 by my calculations, so it's quite early.

Is everyone happy with their OB? I'm thinking about switching because I don't feel like my present one is being very proactive given that I've had two MMC and have PCOS. I've been really happy with everyone at this facility until this point and hate the idea of switching, but I don't know what I would do if I lose this one too and I could have prevented it by going somewhere else that would keep a closer eye on things. Ugh, I'm going crazy!

I have been having super vivid dreams too (although not sexual, darnit!). I am so tired the last few days, but can't seem to get a good night's sleep even though I am taking my sleep meds. Crazy!

Still no other symptoms....no sore boobs, a few cramps here and there, but that's it. Last time around I had cramps and low back pain 24/7, but I also MC that one, so maybe no symptoms is good? I'm still only 5+2 by my calculations, so it's quite early.

Is everyone happy with their OB? I'm thinking about switching because I don't feel like my present one is being very proactive given that I've had two MMC and have PCOS. I've been really happy with everyone at this facility until this point and hate the idea of switching, but I don't know what I would do if I lose this one too and I could have prevented it by going somewhere else that would keep a closer eye on things. Ugh, I'm going crazy!

When it comes to my doctors, I always take the approach that you're paying them for a service, so they technically work for you. If you want them to keep a closer eye, I would request that they run blood work or do a scan to make sure everything is OK. If they say no, ask to talk to the doctor directly so you can express how concerned you are. They can at least check your HCG levels and progesterone levels to make sure they are progressing nicely.

When DH and I were TTCing, we fibbed to my OBG that we had been trying longer because his doctor would not order a sperm analysis. He has an autoimmune and is on medication that was known to cause little to none sperm. We didn't want to TTC for a year knowing that there might be a problem because of his meds.

Good luck hun! Let us know how it turns out! :hugs:

Just got caught up...
Wiggler-So sorry. :hugs::hugs:

To the new ladies I will get you added to the list. There are a couple of you that didn't give a date...so let me know when you get one.

AFM, MS stinks! I have Doctor appt in 4 hours...I doubt he does very much since I'm only 6 weeks...

Hi

I am due the 15th November, there will be exactly 12 1/2 months between mine.

Dont feel ready to do it again but looking at my children im so blessed.

Kinda hoping for a little girl now as I have 3 boys, me and oh have said this is it now no more!!!!

Hope all you ladies are well?

Lou xx

Just got caught up...
Wiggler-So sorry. :hugs::hugs:

To the new ladies I will get you added to the list. There are a couple of you that didn't give a date...so let me know when you get one.

AFM, MS stinks! I have Doctor appt in 4 hours...I doubt he does very much since I'm only 6 weeks...

Ashley -- sorry totally forgot to add my due date! November 11th is the big day (hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->