November 2012 Due Dates

So I was having super bad cramps and went to the doctor for an ultrasound to make sure baby wasn't ectopic...All is good...5 weeks pregnant and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack, no fetal pole yet but that's to be expected this early :) Pain is from left ovary covered in follicles from my PCOS but everything looks great and I have a followup next wed at my first appt with another ultrasound :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/1769b905.jpg

So I was having super bad cramps and went to the doctor for an ultrasound to make sure baby wasn't ectopic...All is good...5 weeks pregnant and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack, no fetal pole yet but that's to be expected this early :) Pain is from left ovary covered in follicles from my PCOS but everything looks great and I have a followup next wed at my first appt with another ultrasound :)

Awwww, hi baby!!!! :baby:

Im so happy for you :hugs:

Thank you so much! Hubby and I both burst out in tears, the tech thought we were crazy then we said it was because we were so happy to see SOMETHING lol they thought it was because we expected to see a full baby and we were crying that we didn't :rofl: We are soooo excited I can't wait till our next one next week! I hardly notice the pain now that I know everything is going perfect and I'm dated right along my edd :)

Due November 25 going by ovulation :) Just found out today! xx

Oh wow! I didn't know they did ultrasounds that early. How exciting that you got to see it that soon.

Due November 25 going by ovulation :) Just found out today! xx

Congratulations!

Hi Everyone, just thought Id post here, and join all November babies! Ive never posted on here, so I have no idea if what Im doing is right!!!
Ive just fallen pregnant, and have a son, who was born on October 5th! so my babies will be just over a year apart! :cloud9: Good job, as my husband wants 7, and im not getting any younger!!! :wacko:

Anyway- congratulations ladies, and hope to hear from you all as we count down the weeks!

P.S How do you upload a picture!!??

MommyH- that is such good news! I am so happy for you! :cloud9: It makes me feel so much better that my annoying cramping (no blood) is fine and nothing to be concerned about. :happydance:

wiggler, sorry to hear that!:hugs:

I am due with #2 around Nov.16th but will probably be earlier around the 10th as we will have a scheduled c-section.

H&H 9months to everyone:flower:

Super relieved for you!

Hi Everyone, just thought Id post here, and join all November babies! Ive never posted on here, so I have no idea if what Im doing is right!!!
Ive just fallen pregnant, and have a son, who was born on October 5th! so my babies will be just over a year apart! :cloud9: Good job, as my husband wants 7, and im not getting any younger!!! :wacko:

Anyway- congratulations ladies, and hope to hear from you all as we count down the weeks!

P.S How do you upload a picture!!??

congrats and welcome :hugs:

Oh my hormones!!! I think since I have a lack of other pregnancy symptoms my body is making up for it with a bit of an anger to all things that make my life complicated or annoy the c*** out of me:growlmad:

I have found as of late, that I have a harder time holding my tounge and that im annoyed really easily. For the last week I have been really annoyed with my dear friend and co-worker and fear that it wont be long before I snap at her. Im trying really hard to be nice and have never been so quick to temper:nope: Ugh, I just want to be my sweet charming self again:dohh:

Anyone else feel this way?

I'm super grumpy! had a massive argument with my mum this morning. One minute I'm happy, the next I'm snapping at everyone and feel like a big black cloud is hovering over my head.

I have my dating/viability scan on Friday! I think I'mm be 6 weeks on the dot.

Felt a little crampy and nauseous today. And tired. I think I'm going to head to bed very shortly.

Also, was talking with DH today and for whatever reason we are both having strong "boy" feelings about this pregnancy. We were both on the same page with DD and thinking that she was a girl from day one pretty much. We barely made a move to discuss boy names because we were so fixated on girl. I'm wondering if that means we might actually be having a boy this time.

Anyone else had any intuition about boy/girl?

I had a dream I had a girl and my mom named her Franka. LOL. I don't have any thoughts but my husband is thinking the baby will be a boy.

I'm usually great with intuition - but I keep seeing flashes of boy and girl. When I think about the baby in my tummy I think girl, but when I imagine the baby sleeping or playing, I imagine a boy!

Hi. So,my appt went well. He basically confirmed that I am pregnant. :) I go back in 4 weeks on April 13th. He will send me for bloodwork after my appt, luckily its just next door to his office. :)

I have bad MS and am exhausted. I got home from my appt and took a nap...

Now, I'm updating on here...I will add all you new ladies to the list. Welcome & Congrats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->