November 2012 Due Dates

I had a dream I had a girl and my mom named her Franka. LOL. I don't have any thoughts but my husband is thinking the baby will be a boy.

When I was pregnant w/ DD, I had 2 dreams that I had a baby boy. After we found out the sex I read online that one of the "old wive's tales" says that if you have dreams about the baby's sex it will be the opposite. I guess true in my case that time around. I have yet to have any of those dreams yet this time.

When I was pregnant w/ DD, I had 2 dreams that I had a baby boy. After we found out the sex I read online that one of the "old wive's tales" says that if you have dreams about the baby's sex it will be the opposite. I guess true in my case that time around. I have yet to have any of those dreams yet this time.

I don't know that I've ever heard this one. DH would definitely be happy with that.

Had a scan today at 6 weeks, 4 days. Heartbeat was 122, so everything looked really good. The best part is the heartbeat was seen immediately through the abdominal scan!

I'm feeling very anxious today. Just so worried that something will go wrong. I'm trying so hard not to think about the baby too much as it can easily consume my mind! Have my first appointment tomorrow, will let you know how it goes and hopefully I'll be able to post a scan too :)

MommyH – So happy to see our first November Group scan! Wow, it’s so amazing that one day that sack will be a full grown baby in 8 months. Such a beautiful miracle!!

I'm convinced I'm having a girl with brown curly hair and her name will start with A...we'll see! Going to leave it for a surprise at the birth.

Wiggler I am soo sorry for your loss.

I still have one week to go until my US. I have reading a lot, maybe to much. I am now worried about a lot of different things. I am trying to stay positive. I think I will stop reading until I have actually seen the little bean and know its heart is beating and it is in my uterus.

On a more positive note, I am so excited to see the scans that have been posted! Keep them coming.

So today I'm 5+2 and wondering if it's normal that I don't have ANY food cravings, aversions or any nausea?? Nothing!

^ It means you're lucky. haha.

Oh god, I can hardly stomach anything today. My OH's mom made some kind of thing with beans and it had this spicy smell to it, and it nauseated me soooo much. Went for a walk today, felt super nauseated halfway through.

So today I'm 5+2 and wondering if it's normal that I don't have ANY food cravings, aversions or any nausea?? Nothing!

I'm in the same boat! I have slight nausea in the mornings, but nothing else. Hopefully it just means we're lucky. Either that or we're going to be in for in soon enough. :dohh:

Same here...still no symptoms at all! I had one night where I got up ten times to pee but that's it and nothing since!

no symptoms here... no sore boobs, nipples, havent felt boated, no cravings, no MS, nausea.. no fatigue... i am freaking out but hoping we are "lucky" i say "lucky" because until we know everything is okay its really hard!!

I have woken up to find some brown blood when I went to the loo. I'm feeling very bloated like I do when I'm about to come on. I know it can be normal but I have a bad feeling.

Fish&Chips - I'm sure all is ok! Just call your doc to make sure. They might schedule you in for a scan.
A friend of mine had the same thing in her first trimester. After intercourse she would have some brown blood. The doctor said it was because her cervix was very sensitive. Another reason could be implantation spotting which is totally normal.

Won't the drs just laugh at me as I am so early in my pregnancy?

I think here in Asia it's a bit different - they are super scan happy here.
I would just call them and let them know your concerns, they might even put your mind at rest over the phone.

Wiggler! I'm so sorry for you loss. Hugs to you!

CAValleygirl, I've been thinking the same thing. The only sign I've got is really sore and sensitive breasts (at least one cup size up!), but then I asked my mother and she told me she was the same, which really comforted me. Could you maybe check with yours? Or a sister?

:hugs:

I'm due on November 16th! I don't know whether the symptoms i'm having are in my head, but I get occasional nausea, need to pee lots and my boobs kill. have an early scan booked for when i'll be 7 weeks.

Can you take me off (due date was Nov 19th)? Blood work was too low to sustain a pregnancy so they said I will be miscarry in a couple of days :(

GL to all the other ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->