November 2012 Due Dates

Can you take me off (due date was Nov 19th)? Blood work was too low to sustain a pregnancy so they said I will be miscarry in a couple of days :(

:hugs: Oh no, that's horrible, knowing the inevitable before it actually happens. :hugs:

I have woken up to find some brown blood when I went to the loo. I'm feeling very bloated like I do when I'm about to come on. I know it can be normal but I have a bad feeling.

Bleeding is common in early pregnancy and it doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. If it's brown blood it's old blood. It looks like you're about a day away from when AF would come. My (unscientific) opinion is that it's old blood coming out around the time of when you'd get your period and that you shouldn't worry too much.

Can you take me off (due date was Nov 19th)? Blood work was too low to sustain a pregnancy so they said I will be miscarry in a couple of days :(

GL to all the other ladies!!

So sorry MrsMcK04-Hoping that they just got your numbers during a dip in the day.

Fishnchips-I had a tiny bit of spotting at 5 weeks, 4 days so they scheduled a scan for me yesterday and all was well. Doc said that my cervix is probably just sensitive, but they ordered a scan to put my mind at ease. Its hard not to think there is something wrong, especially when you're on the internet reading other peoples' experiences. It's great to have information, but sometimes it adds more doubt.

Thanks ladies. The EPU here won't see ladies until they're at least 6 weeks. I've had no spotting since so fingers are tightly crossed that like you say it's just old blood and nothing ominous. xx

hi girls my EDD is the 17th but will be having a c-sec 7 day before

so baby will arrive 10/11/12 if i have my dates right!

awesome birth date lol :wohoo: x

MrsMcK04 So sorry to hear that, be strong and stay safe xxx

So today I'm 5+2 and wondering if it's normal that I don't have ANY food cravings, aversions or any nausea?? Nothing!

Wiggler! I'm so sorry for you loss. Hugs to you!

CAValleygirl, I've been thinking the same thing. The only sign I've got is really sore and sensitive breasts (at least one cup size up!), but then I asked my mother and she told me she was the same, which really comforted me. Could you maybe check with yours? Or a sister?

:hugs:

I haven't told my mom yet (was going to wait until after my first scan) but told my sister, who said she didn't really feel anything big until 6 weeks... So maybe the same will happen for me.

It all reminds me of the TWW, where everyone was talking about all of these big symptoms they had at 5,6,7 dpo. I was like, I am DEFINITELY not pregnant because I feel FINE! In fact, better than fine! Sure enough, bfp!

I'm the same as you, just sore boobs and some cramping, which has mostly subsided for the time being.

So today I'm 5+2 and wondering if it's normal that I don't have ANY food cravings, aversions or any nausea?? Nothing!

Wiggler! I'm so sorry for you loss. Hugs to you!

CAValleygirl, I've been thinking the same thing. The only sign I've got is really sore and sensitive breasts (at least one cup size up!), but then I asked my mother and she told me she was the same, which really comforted me. Could you maybe check with yours? Or a sister?

:hugs:

I haven't told my mom yet (was going to wait until after my first scan) but told my sister, who said she didn't really feel anything big until 6 weeks... So maybe the same will happen for me.

It all reminds me of the TWW, where everyone was talking about all of these big symptoms they had at 5,6,7 dpo. I was like, I am DEFINITELY not pregnant because I feel FINE! In fact, better than fine! Sure enough, bfp!

I'm the same as you, just sore boobs and some cramping, which has mostly subsided for the time being.

Good I hope the same for me! My cramping has also subsided for the time being. I felt quite dizzy yesterday but fine today. Ewww I hate worrying!! This two week wait is definitely worse!! Come on, six weeks!! :hugs::happydance:

I'm in the same boat! I have slight nausea in the mornings, but nothing else. Hopefully it just means we're lucky. Either that or we're going to be in for in soon enough. :dohh:

The sickness set in today....just when I thought I was gonna be free of it! I'll stick it out as long as I need to though if it means this one will stick!

The sickness set in today....just when I thought I was gonna be free of it! I'll stick it out as long as I need to though if it means this one will stick!

Sorry you feel sick hun! Hoping for a sticky bean and that MS doesn't get ya too bad. :hugs:

since yesterday my sickness is lasting all day and feeling dizzy and lightheaded most of the day too x

hello - can i join?

i got my bfp at the weekend and am due on the 21st november!! still early days but so excited as is my first xxx

So I was having super bad cramps and went to the doctor for an ultrasound to make sure baby wasn't ectopic...All is good...5 weeks pregnant and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack, no fetal pole yet but that's to be expected this early :) Pain is from left ovary covered in follicles from my PCOS but everything looks great and I have a followup next wed at my first appt with another ultrasound :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/1769b905.jpg

Hey there, little baby! That's great news, MommyH! Did they say if you'd be able to see the baby itself next week?

YIPEE!!! We are now 7 weeks pregnant. We have never made it this far before. The morning sickness and the other many symptoms are stll as intense as ever. So very happy day. Now to try not to get sick. lol My stress will go down a bit now. Though not totally till the 12 week mark.

Yay for Nov 21st due dates! (yes I need to fix my ticker)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->