November 2012 Due Dates

So I was having super bad cramps and went to the doctor for an ultrasound to make sure baby wasn't ectopic...All is good...5 weeks pregnant and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack, no fetal pole yet but that's to be expected this early :) Pain is from left ovary covered in follicles from my PCOS but everything looks great and I have a followup next wed at my first appt with another ultrasound :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/1769b905.jpg

Hey there, little baby! That's great news, MommyH! Did they say if you'd be able to see the baby itself next week?

I think they are just planning on seeing the heartbeat and fetal pole next week...they won't go with what date I KNOW I should be due they just go off last period and I know I ovulated on cd 20 so that's what date I go off of. They say I will be 7 weeks exactly next wed at my appt but I know I will be 6w2d so I still don't expect to see much...

Oh my gosh. This morning was awful. I had breakfast, and I always take my prenatal vitamin after breakfast, so I'm not taking it on an empty stomach. I opened the bottle and the smell of them turned my stomach so bad I had to make a run for the bathroom. Didn't throw up, but it was a VERY close call.

This is gonna be a rough road, I imagine.

I think they are just planning on seeing the heartbeat and fetal pole next week...they won't go with what date I KNOW I should be due they just go off last period and I know I ovulated on cd 20 so that's what date I go off of. They say I will be 7 weeks exactly next wed at my appt but I know I will be 6w2d so I still don't expect to see much...

LOL, I'm in the same situation - LMP was Feb 1st, but I know I didn't ovulate until Feb 21st. Doctor's office originally tried to schedule my 7 week appt for next week, but I got them to push it back a week, figuring they'd just make me come back in. Now I'm kicking myself because even if we wouldn't have been able to see everything they need, at least *I* would've been able to see something! :haha:

So today I'm 5+2 and wondering if it's normal that I don't have ANY food cravings, aversions or any nausea?? Nothing!

Wiggler! I'm so sorry for you loss. Hugs to you!

CAValleygirl, I've been thinking the same thing. The only sign I've got is really sore and sensitive breasts (at least one cup size up!), but then I asked my mother and she told me she was the same, which really comforted me. Could you maybe check with yours? Or a sister?

:hugs:

I haven't told my mom yet (was going to wait until after my first scan) but told my sister, who said she didn't really feel anything big until 6 weeks... So maybe the same will happen for me.

It all reminds me of the TWW, where everyone was talking about all of these big symptoms they had at 5,6,7 dpo. I was like, I am DEFINITELY not pregnant because I feel FINE! In fact, better than fine! Sure enough, bfp!

I'm the same as you, just sore boobs and some cramping, which has mostly subsided for the time being.

Good I hope the same for me! My cramping has also subsided for the time being. I felt quite dizzy yesterday but fine today. Ewww I hate worrying!! This two week wait is definitely worse!! Come on, six weeks!! :hugs::happydance:

Hi girls!

Worrying is so stressful! I think we'll all be fine and just have to remember that all bodies are different...hopefully we'll simply have nine blissful months and feel great all the way! :happydance:

Also, we've got each other and here we can share our experiences, which I think is so comforting!

:hugs:

Oh myyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyy I could take a nap at my desk right now. Sleeeeeeepy!

just though i would let the new mommies to be that there is anothe place for november 2012 mommiestobe n ur more than welcome to join https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/893357-november-sparklers-2012-mommies.html

Hello ladies,

Could I please join in? I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant and due on the 17th Nov. This will be our first baby, and we are so excited after only 4 months of TTC. Still not feeling pregnant, as of yet!! (Apart from sore bbs, being really tired, and increased appetite).

I'd love to join please! I'm due 20th November; found out I was pregnant (second baby) yesterday:cloud9:

LOL, I'm in the same situation - LMP was Feb 1st, but I know I didn't ovulate until Feb 21st. Doctor's office originally tried to schedule my 7 week appt for next week, but I got them to push it back a week, figuring they'd just make me come back in. Now I'm kicking myself because even if we wouldn't have been able to see everything they need, at least *I* would've been able to see something! :haha:

They originally scheduled me on April 9th when I would have been 9 weeks according to me and almost 10 weeks according to them but I ended up getting severe anxiety over waiting so long to know if everything was okay and so I called and explained that I was having anxiety and worried and they got me in at what they consider 7 weeks even though I know it will only be 6w2d. They said with my history of how long it took us ttc and with my PCOS and the fact I was on clomid I should be seen earlier anyhow not at 10 weeks :)

Hello ladies,

Could I please join in? I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant and due on the 17th Nov. This will be our first baby, and we are so excited after only 4 months of TTC. Still not feeling pregnant, as of yet!! (Apart from sore bbs, being really tired, and increased appetite).

Welcome and congrats!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wonder if the whole vivid dreams thing is starting to hit me. The other day i dreamt I drank a giant beer and then hid it so no one would know! Then last night I dreamt that my work was making every woman take a pregnancy test, and I refused to take one and then reported them to the media and said it was illegal! Hahahaha!

I wonder if the whole vivid dreams thing is starting to hit me. The other day i dreamt I drank a giant beer and then hid it so no one would know! Then last night I dreamt that my work was making every woman take a pregnancy test, and I refused to take one and then reported them to the media and said it was illegal! Hahahaha!

That last one made me LOL.

Hello and Welcome to all the new ladies. I will get to working on adding you all to the list. I wish you all a healthy pregnancy :)
Today has been a rough day. My oldest is sick, little one is not feeling great, and I'm miserable with MS. My husband took off work to take our oldest to the doctor so that I could stay home. It's been rough....ready for MS to go away!

Just came back from my first scan. We saw the sack but it doesn't look more than 4 weeks. I was expecting to be just over six weeks. The doctor is very sweet and didn't want to be negative. They've taken my blood for an HCG test. I'll know if the pregnancy is progressing for sure this afternoon. Being the impatient person I am, took another home pregnancy test. Last week I tested positive 3+ weeks. This week I'm back down to 2-3 weeks. My husband really wants me to remain positive, but it's so hard. I just don't think my pregnancy is progressing. Back at work and all I want to do is go home and cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->