November 2012 Due Dates

prays for you cubintheclub

i am having some vivid dreams too and my first baby dream! i was struggling with breastfeeding. the baby was in all white so didnt get any hints on sex but i woke up in a sweat.. so cool to see a baby in my arms :')

Just an update. My HCG levels came back at 1850 which is on par with 4 weeks pregnant. Still so confused as I'm sure I should be 6 weeks now. The doctor said he is going to remain "cautiously optimistic". Fingers and toes crossed. Grow sticky bean, grow!

Just an update. My HCG levels came back at 1850 which is on par with 4 weeks pregnant. Still so confused as I'm sure I should be 6 weeks now. The doctor said he is going to remain "cautiously optimistic". Fingers and toes crossed. Grow sticky bean, grow!

I know there's a range, but 1850 is pretty high for only 4 weeks (the 2 before ovulation and the 2 after, ya?). The median HCG for 4 weeks (14dpo) is 102.

7 weeks today!
Only 33 weeks until November 1st :rofl:

Good luck Cub :hugs:

Happy 7 weeks Melly! :flower: xx

I *think* I'm due in November, going by possible conception dates!! According to them it could be anywhere from 7th - 11th November. Can't wait to be 100% sure.

Finally getting some symptoms. My breasts are getting sore although not as sore as i have experienced with pms. I really pray that I am blessed to have very mild symptoms during the next 9 months of this pregnancy.

That level seems more like 5 weeks than 4. I had 160 at 4 weeks and my doctor said it was slightly on the high side.

I'm also having vivid dreams. This morning I dreamt that my husband kept grabbing at my breasts even though I told him to leave them alone as he was hurting me. I woke up crying out in pain because my breasts were really in agony. My poor husband jumped up from where he was innocently lying on the other side of the bed asking what was wrong. When I told him he lay back down saying; sore breasts, that's great, right?

im due 13th november at the moment but i haven't had my dates checked!

4 weeks along with my first my level was 2 hundred something and then 2 days later it was like 635 or something... I thought those numbers were pretty high. Thought I might have twins or something. I agree with another poster that your numbers sound more like five weeks.

My HSG number at 4w1d was 530. So your number sounds really high!

Ladies, can you please calm me down?? I woke up at 2 am and FREAKED out because my symptoms aren't getting stronger or worse. The only thing I have right now are slightly tender bb's. I had cramping and mild constipation but both have subsided. I have NO ms, no food aversions, cravings, nothing!

Please tell me that this is possible? I couldn't sleep all night thinking about if this pregnancy is not progressing properly...

Ladies, can you please calm me down?? I woke up at 2 am and FREAKED out because my symptoms aren't getting stronger or worse. The only thing I have right now are slightly tender bb's. I had cramping and mild constipation but both have subsided. I have NO ms, no food aversions, cravings, nothing!

Please tell me that this is possible? I couldn't sleep all night thinking about if this pregnancy is not progressing properly...

It's still soo so sooo early, it's really okay to not have any symptoms. Sometimes I think us TTCers/BnBers are a bit hypersensitive about symptoms because we are so vigilant in tracking everything, but in reality women who don't track these things don't really know they're pregnant until much later typically. I was chatting with my sister yesterday who is in her third pregnancy and she never had any symptoms until 7 weeks, sometimes 9 weeks (and she has never had any problems at all TTC or carrying her children full term).

Also, worrying won't change anything or make it better (I have to tell myself this ALL the time). You've just got a few days left until your scan and you can know for sure and have some peace of mind. There's my two cents.......try and relax as best you can. Make fun plans this weekend for the movies or try a new restaurant to take your mind off everything. You can do it! :hugs:

I feel exactly the same way! I told hubby last night that I didn't feel pregnant because the only symptoms I had were sore boobs and slight cramping. :nope: But I tested again this morning and still 2 very dark lines. :shrug: I haven't had my HCG levels tested and my first doctor's appointment isn't even until 4/11! It's going to be a long 4 weeks!

BREATHE! It's perfectly alright and perfectly normal. I some some sore bbs with #1. That and cramping were pretty much my only symptoms until MS set it at 8 weeks (just in time for my first appointment. They asked if I'd had MS, I said no, then for weeks afterward, plenty of MS!).

I have had some SLIGHT nausea. So slight though that it makes me wonder if it's all in my head or not! Light cramping. Not a lot of anything. But I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just keep taking my vitamins and doing the right things and I have no control over the rest.

It's still really early. Believe me you'll probably get to a point where you'll wonder why you wished for these symptoms!

My symptoms are increasing - but only recently. Two days ago I totally didn't feel pg at all. Yesterday and today I've had a memory-jog of what I felt like three years ago ... I've had almost identical early symptoms to when I was pg the last time.

So ... very specific requirements for food - gotta be carbs, salty, sharp/vinegary. I don't fancy proper healthy stuff at all - last night it was pizza and chips! (Tho I did add loads of spinach, corn and chilli peppers, so at least I got extra iron and vit C.) Tonight we're having cheese pasties with jacket potatoes. Fruit ... no thanks - unless it's lemons! I am thirsty all the time but I don't fancy any drink I can think of - the only things I'm managing are bottled sparkling water (I NEVER drink bottled drinks at home so this is really weird for me) and hot water with lemon and honey. I can just manage one cup of strong brewed coffee at breakfast - I need this, otherwise I'll get an awful caffeine withdrawal (headache and irritable all day). But herbal teas ... no, no no - and yet usually I drink five or six cups all day.

Twinges and little pulls in my abdomen most of the day - quite a nice feeling, as it's like the little bean is nestling in.

Nausea - not so much feeling 'urrrgh' - more like feeling I've been kicked in the tummy a few times.

Very sleepy in the evenings - fallen asleep about 9.15pm both the previous two nights ... gutted cos I was trying to watch the Master Chef finals!

But the thing that I hate most, and what I remember most from my previous pg, is the utterly constant, can't-escape-from-it, weird taste in my mouth. It's not the metallic taste that all the books describe - it's just a kind of acidic flavour, but not in a nice lemony sort of way. It's just totally unpleasant and from what I recall from last time, it will be there now until the moment the baby is born.

Am desperate to tell people. It's hard going to our toddler groups and rubbing my tummy and then realising people are looking at me :dohh: I am convinced a few people have guessed already - but it's a while yet before we'll say anything.

I have been wondering if something is up with my taste buds or if there is something wrong w/ my bbt thermometer. The past few mornings when I use it I get a really HORRIBLE taste in my mouth and it's never happened before that. Hrrm.

Colsy - what are jacket potatoes? The fact that potatoes is in the title makes me think they are probably delicious!

No real symptoms on my end though. Actually... would you consider feeling like you have to make a BM 4 of 5 times a day to be a symptom :blush:? It reminds me of how my period cramps always made me feel like, but not quite as bad, but I don't really feel cramping. :?

Colsy - what are jacket potatoes? The fact that potatoes is in the title makes me think they are probably delicious!

:) I forget the language barrier between the UK and North America sometimes :) Jacket potatoes are baked potatoes - as in whole pots baked in the oven. They'd be ridiculously healthy if I didn't feel the need to cover 'em in butter - and possibly cheese and beans too. Yummers! See, I TOLD you I was having a carbs/fat fetish!

I want nothing but salty, cheesy and spicy!! Im a sweets girl, but they dont sound appealing at the moment. Jalepeno cheese dip and chips sounds amazing at the moment :pizza: or a spicy pizza.

Only symptoms are sore bb's in the evening after I take my bra off, they just feel so heavy.

Im on my 2ww for the first doc appointment march 30th. Cant wait to go and make sure all is progressing. I will be 7+5 days so I doubt we will hear the heart beat and im not sure if they will do a scan. I wish they would, I am dying to tell my son and family the news but I want to make sure all is well before hand

Only symptoms are sore bb's in the evening after I take my bra off, they just feel so heavy.

Im on my 2ww for the first doc appointment march 30th. Cant wait to go and make sure all is progressing. I will be 7+5 days so I doubt we will hear the heart beat and im not sure if they will do a scan.

Aw, I know that feeling after you take off your bra:blush:

My first appt is 5 April, when I should be 8 and a bit weeks. Unless there's a specific reason, I won't get a scan til about 12 weeks. We don't really see doctors in pg in the UK, unless there's a medical prob. Pretty much everything is with a midwife (apart from the scans, which are done by a sonographer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->