November 2012 Due Dates

Hi everyone!i am very happy to join u all here!i am 4 weeks 5 days! So excited.lost my precious angel in dec! Feel very excited! Thought I would be anxiois but not really! Have never had morning sickness before! Had no symptoms at all for both of my pregnancies (i have a3 yr old).i know I will regret it but I want to be sick so it feel real! Crazy I know!i was doing tests right up to 3 months with my 1st pregnacy coz there was no physical proof lol!i feel nauseated which I think is good! Lol new experience new yr!lol hope u are all hapy and feeling good!xo oh and im due nov 18 x:)

can i join please? by my dates im due the 11th. I have all day nausea,dizziness,sore nipples and massive hunger pangs but im loving every minute of it x

Colsy - what are jacket potatoes? The fact that potatoes is in the title makes me think they are probably delicious!

:) I forget the language barrier between the UK and North America sometimes :) Jacket potatoes are baked potatoes - as in whole pots baked in the oven. They'd be ridiculously healthy if I didn't feel the need to cover 'em in butter - and possibly cheese and beans too. Yummers! See, I TOLD you I was having a carbs/fat fetish!

I use way too much butter on my baked potatoes. I also like to put on cheese and bacon if I have it. Not very healthy, lol.

If my little one stays sticky, my due date is November 14! =)

Congratulations to everyone!! Exciting times ahead :) We're due around November 20th!! Just got our BFP this morning after 3 months of trying for number 2 :)

Yay, I was hoping there'd be someone else for November 14!

Oh, and CAValleygirl, I will gladly send some of my queasiness over your way ;)

Yay, I was hoping there'd be someone else for November 14!

Oh, and CAValleygirl, I will gladly send some of my queasiness over your way ;)

I'll have some of your queesyness, haha! I have none as of yet, and feel like a bit of queesyness would actually make me feel pregnant!! All I'm feeling is sore bbs and very hungry. I can't wait to start showing so I can be obviously pregnant and proud haha.

This is number two for us and for some reason everything seems to be kicking in earlier. I literally CANNOT stay awake! Not sure how I'll cope when this one is born and my Jessa is only 20 months - can we do this!?!

This is number two for us and for some reason everything seems to be kicking in earlier. I literally CANNOT stay awake! Not sure how I'll cope when this one is born and my Jessa is only 20 months - can we do this!?!

Oh I can completely sympathise!! The first sign I was pregnant with Erin was complete exhaustion!! I initially put it down to work, and the fact it had been our first week back after the Xmas holidays. This time round though, I am still working full time as a teacher and have an 18 month old who is constantly full of funs!! I wish I had just a piece of her energy :S

Oh I can completely sympathise!! The first sign I was pregnant with Erin was complete exhaustion!! I initially put it down to work, and the fact it had been our first week back after the Xmas holidays. This time round though, I am still working full time as a teacher and have an 18 month old who is constantly full of funs!! I wish I had just a piece of her energy :S

Oooh I don't envy you although teaching must be very rewarding. I'm lucky in that I work from home at least although it is far too easy to just fall asleep when I should be working my bum off!
I was tired with Jessa but not like this, the crazy sickness from last time hasn't taken over yet which I'm silently taking as a blessing and HOPING it means it doesn't get as bad as last time!
Mainly though, I'm just crazily excited!!

Hi Everyone,

I have had some dark brown spotting on and off today, no cramps. Is any one else experiencing this? I looked up online and it said it is fairly common, I am about 7 weeks.

Love to hear from anyone about this
Thanks
Natasha

Hi Everyone,

I have had some dark brown spotting on and off today, no cramps. Is any one else experiencing this? I looked up online and it said it is fairly common, I am about 7 weeks.

Love to hear from anyone about this
Thanks
Natasha

I'm only 4 weeks but I had some of this this morning. I have no cramps either, I think it's just old AF junk as it's around the time I'd have AF. I wouldn't be too concerned about it unless it keeps happening and then I'd call a doc.

Dark brown spotting is fine, it's just old blood. When it's bright red, or has clots thats when you should be concerned. :hugs:

@ Colsey

I wish I could see a midwife :nope: my insurance will only pay(and only part) for me to see a doctor. And the place I go normally only will do a scan at 20 weeks if your insurance only pays for one. By then all the major organs have formed. Insurance in the states is a joke nowdays :growlmad:

However if they will not give me a scan before then, I will pay myself for a high tech 4-D scan on my own around 16 weeks. I cant wait to find out the gender. FX'd for a DD. I have a son,3 brothers and 3 nephews. There has not been a girl in our family since I came along, and that was 30 years ago. Love little boys, they are so sweet ( and I would be just as thrilled if its a DS) but im in the need of a girly girl :winkwink:

hi ladies! can i join?
due november 22-- thanksgiving day and my mom's birthday! guess i'm not hosting thanksgiving dinner this year!

hi ladies! can i join?
due november 22-- thanksgiving day and my mom's birthday! guess i'm not hosting thanksgiving dinner this year!

That's the same thing I told my mom. :lol: I hope this will be my excuse to request my faves and not have to wash dishes.

hi ladies! can i join?

Aww, I love your little quote at the bottom! How appropriate. Congratulations!!! I'm due Nov 21 :)

Bethanchloe, I'm a full time teacher too. It is exhausting. I have spring break starting tomorrow and I am SOOO excited for it. Can't wait to get a little extra R&R.

As for symptoms, still the same. Sore bbs, tired, mild cramping and a little icky feeling here and there. No real food cravings yet. I always want healthy though, I guess that's good. I don't expect that to last for long though :) Something that has changed, I always drink coffee in the am and have dumped it the last two mornings. Only had a few sips and makes me feel sick. I will miss you cup-o-joe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->