November 2012 Due Dates

hi ladies! can i join?
due november 22-- thanksgiving day and my mom's birthday! guess i'm not hosting thanksgiving dinner this year!

That's the same thing I told my mom. :lol: I hope this will be my excuse to request my faves and not have to wash dishes.

HisGrace--i didn't even think of that!!!!! no dishes!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh I can completely sympathise!! The first sign I was pregnant with Erin was complete exhaustion!! I initially put it down to work, and the fact it had been our first week back after the Xmas holidays. This time round though, I am still working full time as a teacher and have an 18 month old who is constantly full of funs!! I wish I had just a piece of her energy :S

Oooh I don't envy you although teaching must be very rewarding. I'm lucky in that I work from home at least although it is far too easy to just fall asleep when I should be working my bum off!
I was tired with Jessa but not like this, the crazy sickness from last time hasn't taken over yet which I'm silently taking as a blessing and HOPING it means it doesn't get as bad as last time!
Mainly though, I'm just crazily excited!!

It is very rewarding, and I adore my job, but I'm already tired after being on my feet all day - imagine how I'll be at 38 weeks!! That's good you get to work from home. Does your daughter stay at home with you? Erin goes to her aunt's house 2 days and a pre-school nursery 3 days - she absolutely loves going, and is so happy at both places!! I hope your sickness doesn't come!! I never felt ill at all with Erin.

It's exciting times!! Our girlies will be fantastic big sisters :) What age is Jessa? xx

Anyone suffering with sickness and struggling to eat?

Lou x

Lou, all I want is grilled cheese. I don't want to eat anything else. I haven't actually been sick yet. Just nauseous. But it is most of the time.

It is very rewarding, and I adore my job, but I'm already tired after being on my feet all day - imagine how I'll be at 38 weeks!! That's good you get to work from home. Does your daughter stay at home with you? Erin goes to her aunt's house 2 days and a pre-school nursery 3 days - she absolutely loves going, and is so happy at both places!! I hope your sickness doesn't come!! I never felt ill at all with Erin.

It's exciting times!! Our girlies will be fantastic big sisters :) What age is Jessa? xx

Ooooh I don't know how you do it, last year I was in FT employment and left at 27 weeks cause I kept passing out haha, not good! Jessamy goes to child minder 3 days a week cause it'd be near impossible to get everything done (current favourite game is climbing me as often as possible)!!

I can't imagine Jess being a BIG anything haha, she still seems to tiny to me. She's only just turned 1 and not in a hurry to grow up fast haha, I'm asking for trouble! Erin is older isn't she? x

My HSG number at 4w1d was 530. So your number sounds really high!

Ladies, can you please calm me down?? I woke up at 2 am and FREAKED out because my symptoms aren't getting stronger or worse. The only thing I have right now are slightly tender bb's. I had cramping and mild constipation but both have subsided. I have NO ms, no food aversions, cravings, nothing!

Please tell me that this is possible? I couldn't sleep all night thinking about if this pregnancy is not progressing properly...

I feel exactly the same way! I told hubby last night that I didn't feel pregnant because the only symptoms I had were sore boobs and slight cramping. :nope: But I tested again this morning and still 2 very dark lines. :shrug: I haven't had my HCG levels tested and my first doctor's appointment isn't even until 4/11! It's going to be a long 4 weeks!

nikalicious, it's the same for me (sore boobs and slight cramping)...oh and the waiting for that scan!

:hugs:

Lou, all I want is grilled cheese. I don't want to eat anything else. I haven't actually been sick yet. Just nauseous. But it is most of the time.

MMmm....grilled cheese sounds delightful. I haven't been sick/vomited yet either, just nauseous all the time now. Typically by the time I feel hungry nothing sounds good. I think if this is as bad as it's gonna get I can totally deal with it.....I'm grateful to not be glued to the bathroom with my head in the toilet!

Have any of you ladies taken any pain medication?

Yesterday was bad. I was on a tall ladder trying to retrieve a large box (contained a stroller travel system) from the top of a bin. The box was to heavy and I dropped it as to not fall. On the way down it hit my legs almost knocking me off the ladder. Later, I was trying to push a large box and ended up tripping and falling on my wrist :dohh: Im not sure how im going to do this job when I get a belly :haha:

Today however, my body hurts from all the abuse and im not sure if I should take anything. Has anyone else?

Ive taken paracetomol, you allowed to take that!
Hope your ok xx

I am spotting. I am trying to remain calm but this is scary. It's not red so that is comforting. Did any of you spot at 4.5 weeks? How long did it last. I pray that all is okay.

I think I O'd early around CD10 (got my BFP on CD21) but I didn't consider it a true BFP until after my regular 27-28 day cycle was over (March 13-March 14). March 15 I woke up with some brown/beige CM when I wiped in the morning after peeing.

I didn't have any cramping, no red and no pink, and it only happened twice right in the morning. I almost KNEW this was going to happen because when I was going to bed I had more AF-like cramps. I noticed that laying on my back, even at four weeks, causes me to cramp up a bit down there now so I have to prop by body up in different ways. I attempted to sleep on my side last night and woke up today feeling 100% better and no spotting/colored CM. Not sure if it's just psychosomatic for me but I am convinced it was because AF was supposed to be there around that time and because of the way I was sleeping that it caused me to have some brownish CM.

I called the military hospital again today and left a message for someone else hoping they can help me freaking get my beta levels tested.

ETA: My ticker says I'm 4 weeks + 2 but I think gestational age I'm more 5 weeks due to ovulating early, so I had my brownish CM at 4 weeks + 6, right around when you are.

I am spotting. I am trying to remain calm but this is scary. It's not red so that is comforting. Did any of you spot at 4.5 weeks? How long did it last. I pray that all is okay.

:hugs: i'm sorry you're nervous hun. i'm not as far along as you, but i did have some brown spotting at 12 dpo and our re said that it's perfectly normal. if you're super nervous about it, call your doc and explain right away. they might want to start you on progesterone. :hugs: gl and try not to stress (even though i know that sounds impossible).

Yesterday was bad. I was on a tall ladder trying to retrieve a large box (contained a stroller travel system) from the top of a bin. The box was to heavy and I dropped it as to not fall. On the way down it hit my legs almost knocking me off the ladder. Later, I was trying to push a large box and ended up tripping and falling on my wrist :dohh: Im not sure how im going to do this job when I get a belly :haha:

Today however, my body hurts from all the abuse and im not sure if I should take anything. Has anyone else?

Acetaminophen is ok to take, i.e. Tylenol. It was a lifesaver when I had a week straight of headaches in week 3. From what I know, Ibuprofen is REALLY NOT, i.e. Advil. Based on my research it has been shown to prevent neural tube development and perhaps cause a multitude of defects.

Have you BD'd recently? I spotted early once, but I'm convinced it was beacuse of BD the night before. There are a lot of new blood vessels being constructed in your uterus and cervix right now and I don't think it would take much to irritate. Maybe give your doctor/midwife a call? Take care of yourself! xoxo :hugs:

You poor thing! :hugs: I have heard and read that Tylenol is safe to take.

Thanks everyone. I called my doctor and she said it's perfectly normal as long as there is no bright red with severe cramping then I should be okay. She said brown and light pink were normal and nothing to be alarmed about. I feel much better now.

Anyone suffering with sickness and struggling to eat?

Lou x

I am the opposite, I can not stop eating!! As soon as I finish something I am looking for my next meal. Lol, I can't wait for the no appetite to hit or I'm afraid I might gain 100 pounds in the first trimester!

Thanks everyone. I called my doctor and she said it's perfectly normal as long as there is no bright red with severe cramping then I should be okay. She said brown and light pink were normal and nothing to be alarmed about. I feel much better now.

have a nice rest and try and relax, hot water botle and some painkiller and chill, and even possib le get hubbyn to give u a foot rub :thumbup:

lou x

corgankidd-- where on the central coast are you? i live in greenfield (south monterey county).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->