November 2012 Due Dates

Thanks everyone. I called my doctor and she said it's perfectly normal as long as there is no bright red with severe cramping then I should be okay. She said brown and light pink were normal and nothing to be alarmed about. I feel much better now.

:hugs: Make sure you relax this weekend hun xx

corgankidd-- where on the central coast are you? i live in greenfield (south monterey county).

I drive by Greenfield at least a few times a month on my way to the Bay Area! I live next to San Luis Obispo, in a little town called Morro Bay.

my dh used to live down there. he got his aa as cuesta college :)

due november 1st with number 3

Mommy of Nikko 5yrs and Karmine 4 months

corgankidd-- where on the central coast are you? i live in greenfield (south monterey county).

I drive by Greenfield at least a few times a month on my way to the Bay Area! I live next to San Luis Obispo, in a little town called Morro Bay.

My aunt lives in Morro Bay and my grandma and cousin are in SLO! Glad to see some Nor. Cal folks :wave:

Awesome that you guys know my area, not many people know it :D I actually got my AS from Cuesta College as well.
I used to be more Nor-Cal, I grew up in Concord.

oh! i know the area around concord pretty well too. my brother lives in walnut creek and we have some close friends in martinez.

My doctors are in Walnut Creek at Kaiser so I get to make that lovely 4 hour drive for every appointment. ](*,) Its ok though, all my friends still live there so its a good excuse to see them often.

Is this your first baby?

yep...this is our first little one. after 22 months of ttc, 6 failed rounds of clomid, 2 horribly devastating sa's, and a recommendation for icsi i got a bfp (on the natch) 2 days before i was going to call and schedule the icsi consult with our re. go figure?

is this your first?

My HSG number at 4w1d was 530. So your number sounds really high!

Ladies, can you please calm me down?? I woke up at 2 am and FREAKED out because my symptoms aren't getting stronger or worse. The only thing I have right now are slightly tender bb's. I had cramping and mild constipation but both have subsided. I have NO ms, no food aversions, cravings, nothing!

Please tell me that this is possible? I couldn't sleep all night thinking about if this pregnancy is not progressing properly...

I feel exactly the same way! I told hubby last night that I didn't feel pregnant because the only symptoms I had were sore boobs and slight cramping. :nope: But I tested again this morning and still 2 very dark lines. :shrug: I haven't had my HCG levels tested and my first doctor's appointment isn't even until 4/11! It's going to be a long 4 weeks!

nikalicious, it's the same for me (sore boobs and slight cramping)...oh and the waiting for that scan!

:hugs:

I have actually noticed that my bb's are a little LESS sore starting last night. Of course I Googled it right away and lots of other blogs say it is normal. I sure would love to hear from some of you ladies, though, if I'm not the only one. :sad1:

Ladies, can you please calm me down?? I woke up at 2 am and FREAKED out because my symptoms aren't getting stronger or worse. The only thing I have right now are slightly tender bb's. I had cramping and mild constipation but both have subsided. I have NO ms, no food aversions, cravings, nothing!

Please tell me that this is possible? I couldn't sleep all night thinking about if this pregnancy is not progressing properly...

I feel exactly the same way! I told hubby last night that I didn't feel pregnant because the only symptoms I had were sore boobs and slight cramping. :nope: But I tested again this morning and still 2 very dark lines. :shrug: I haven't had my HCG levels tested and my first doctor's appointment isn't even until 4/11! It's going to be a long 4 weeks!

nikalicious, it's the same for me (sore boobs and slight cramping)...oh and the waiting for that scan!

I have actually noticed that my bb's are a little LESS sore starting last night. Of course I Googled it right away and lots of other blogs say it is normal. I sure would love to hear from some of you ladies, though, if I'm not the only one. :sad1:

No worries, I noticed today my boobs don't hurt nearly as much and I googled the crap out of it and got nowhere, lol. I'm sure I'll kick myself for complaining about not having a sore chest when I wake up tomorrow and can't move without screaming.

I'm 4 weeks + 2 according to LMP but probably around 5 weeks based on ovulation.

No worries, I noticed today my boobs don't hurt nearly as much and I googled the crap out of it and got nowhere, lol. I'm sure I'll kick myself for complaining about not having a sore chest when I wake up tomorrow and can't move without screaming.

I'm 4 weeks + 2 according to LMP but probably around 5 weeks based on ovulation.

Sometimes I actually think I make my own boobs sore by touching and pushing on them so much to check if they are sore to begin with. LOL

Made my appointment today for the OB. April 24th. I knew they wouldn't see me before 8 weeks, but by the time I go in I'll be almost 10! :( I wish I didn't have to wait so long. On the other hand, I wonder what the bean looks like at 10 weeks as my dating ultrasound w/ DD was at 8 weeks. I know that they can change so fast, but it's my understanding they generally don't look "baby-like" until 12 weeks. Is that right?

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

check out that site to see week 9! i'm goig at week 9 too :)

anyone due near 17th add me as a friend :)

i cant read thru all these posts but good luck to all november mummys have a h&h 9 months x

Ladies, I posted on the other November thread too buta couple of days, as I wrote, I woke up super panicked. All I had were slightly sore boobs, and my symptoms weren't progressing.

My dr suggested I come in for bloodwork to ease my mind over the weekend. It was literally the longest 24 hours EVER. My husband and I got out of the house and went to lunch, shopping, etc to get our minds off of it, but we were both feeling pretty uneasy (he really can only go off of what I tell him and I was a MESS!)...

Sure enough, in the middle of the Container Store, my dr called with the results. She said that they were FANTASTIC! My HCG went from 530 to 27,459 in ten days! It has a doubling rate of under two days!

So, even though my symptoms are hardly present (went to the gym, running around like normal), my hormones look GREAT.

Cant wait for my us on MONDAY!!!

Sometimes I actually think I make my own boobs sore by touching and pushing on them so much to check if they are sore to begin with. LOL

I have had a quick read through this conversation, and I don't know if this will help. However, when I was pregnant with my daughter, my only symptoms in early pregnancy were VERY slight cramping (barely even the cramping I get when I'm due my period) which only lasted until I was 5 weeks, and I felt tired until around 10 weeks. I had NOTHING else! No sickness, no sore boobs ... nothing. So far, this pregnancy is also going the same way. She's now 18 months old :) I hope this helps, and best of luck to everyone :)

I have had a quick read through this conversation, and I don't know if this will help. However, when I was pregnant with my daughter, my only symptoms in early pregnancy were VERY slight cramping (barely even the cramping I get when I'm due my period) which only lasted until I was 5 weeks, and I felt tired until around 10 weeks. I had NOTHING else! No sickness, no sore boobs ... nothing. So far, this pregnancy is also going the same way. She's now 18 months old :) I hope this helps, and best of luck to everyone :)

As much as I have had some symptoms on and off, i saw a friend yesterday who has had 2 healthy babies and she had absolutely no symptoms at all in either pegnancy and was actually rowing until 14 weeks as wasn't even tired! hope this gives some reassurance to people without many symptoms. x

In a way I would give anything to have no symptoms - not that I want to complain.
I have had sore bbs since 3 weeks 4days, had a few crampy days (nothing really) but boy oh boy the ms has set in - yes its still only sea sick feeling but its enough to make me cranky!!
Roll on 14 - 16 weeks when MS is hopefully a thing of the past!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->