November 2012 Due Dates

Has anyone been having shortness of breath? I can't seem to catch my breath today and I haven't really done anything strenuous!

i go for a walk every day at lunch time and all last week it did seem a little harder to breathe once i got going.

I had a scan yesterday at 6+5. There was a heartbeat and my bean is measuring right on.
heartbeat.jpg

fetal pole.jpg
My nausea is pretty constant. Sometimes eating helps sometimes it doesn't. I made chicken noodle soup last night from scratch and it was a major struggle. It may be the last time I cook anything until second tri. I was seriously green while prepping the chicken. I haven't actually vomited yet, but the nausea feels so real. I don't know why I don't actually vomit, but I am glad.
Is anyone else as constipated as I am? I am miserable. I have tried eating steel cut oatmeal in the mornings, and that isn't helping. I have resorted to prune juice and dried prunes. Not helping much. I probably need to drink more water, and I am trying, but it is hard when I am feeling nauseous.

I had a scan yesterday at 6+5. There was a heartbeat and my bean is measuring right on.
View attachment 355873

View attachment 355875
My nausea is pretty constant. Sometimes eating helps sometimes it doesn't. I made chicken noodle soup last night from scratch and it was a major struggle. It may be the last time I cook anything until second tri. I was seriously green while prepping the chicken. I haven't actually vomited yet, but the nausea feels so real. I don't know why I don't actually vomit, but I am glad.
Is anyone else as constipated as I am? I am miserable. I have tried eating steel cut oatmeal in the mornings, and that isn't helping. I have resorted to prune juice and dried prunes. Not helping much. I probably need to drink more water, and I am trying, but it is hard when I am feeling nauseous.

Well hello there little baby! Hope you are nice and cozy!!! Cute pic :)

Ladies, I posted on the other November thread too buta couple of days, as I wrote, I woke up super panicked. All I had were slightly sore boobs, and my symptoms weren't progressing.

My dr suggested I come in for bloodwork to ease my mind over the weekend. It was literally the longest 24 hours EVER. My husband and I got out of the house and went to lunch, shopping, etc to get our minds off of it, but we were both feeling pretty uneasy (he really can only go off of what I tell him and I was a MESS!)...

Sure enough, in the middle of the Container Store, my dr called with the results. She said that they were FANTASTIC! My HCG went from 530 to 27,459 in ten days! It has a doubling rate of under two days!

So, even though my symptoms are hardly present (went to the gym, running around like normal), my hormones look GREAT.

Cant wait for my us on MONDAY!!!

Great to hear that your hormones are coming along and nothing to worry about!

Ladies, I officially can't stop EATING!!!

I wasn't even hungry today that much but I couldn't stop eating veggie sushi!!! I had 2 rolls for lunch and then 4 rolls for dinner!!! :O :O Utter sushi coma right about now. I feel like I am going to explode.

My appetite was insatiable the first week after I found out, but the past 2 days I haven't really been hungry. I think the nausea is slowly creeping in, because I know I need to be eating and I go into the kitchen and just don't want to eat anything we have. Today was another story lol, probably because I was walking around all day and more active than I have been the past 2 weeks.

Hi! Can I be added to Nov.23rd?
I just got my :bfp: today... A great St. Patrick's Day surprise! :cloud9:

Congrats to the new BFPs!

And a big congrats to CAvalleygirl! I am pretty anxious too. Go in for my US on Wed. So ready to see our (hopefully) sticky bean.

i am nauseous 24/7.. anyone got any remedies?... i did the usually ones you hear about and they are NOT working!!

I have heard that travel bands work. Dont know if you have tried them? I'm going to get some today and see if they work.

I had some lemonade which has become my miracle fix, others swear by lemon sherbets or plain water with some fresh lemon squeezed in it. A friend of mine said full fat coke helped her. See if any of these helps, hope you find some relief, it's horrible!

Hello ladies! I am due my 4th baby on 16th November (but bound to be late if the other 3 are anything to go by lol).
I bought travel bands on Thursday because I am really nauseous and we are trying to keep this pregnancy a secret, until after my scan. I cant say they are helping much, but everyone is different.
V
xxx

i am nauseous 24/7.. anyone got any remedies?... i did the usually ones you hear about and they are NOT working!!

Haha Wishful, you asked for symptoms, they came with a vengeance! :happydance:

But seriously, I'm so so sorry you are going through that :/ I also hear travel bands work well.

This may be TMI but I was wondering...... are any of you ladies experiencing thick CM? I keep going to bathroom to check because it feel like AF came and I mc but I have not. Just lots of thick CM.

Sorry again for the TMI :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->