November 2012 Due Dates

This may be TMI but I was wondering...... are any of you ladies experiencing thick CM? I keep going to bathroom to check because it feel like AF came and I mc but I have not. Just lots of thick CM.

Sorry again for the TMI :blush:

You're not alone MommaBarry- I have the same thing going on but a couple of days ago it was really watery. I've read that it's normal.

Can I pop my name down on this list too? Due 6th November xxx

This may be TMI but I was wondering...... are any of you ladies experiencing thick CM? I keep going to bathroom to check because it feel like AF came and I mc but I have not. Just lots of thick CM.

Sorry again for the TMI :blush:

Yep everyday for the last 3-4 weeks, totally normal and healthy due to increased blood flow down there!

Hi everyone! Morning sickness is not fun. I've noticed eating heavy starches have really helped me. For me basically: potatoes and tortillas. Ginger hasn't really helped this time, the bands didn't help with my oldest so I haven't gotten them again to try, but I do remember that lemon helped me a lot! :)

I know I am completely exhausted and have zero energy on top of the morning sickness....Oh how fun pregnancy is! ;)

Hi everyone! Morning sickness is not fun. I've noticed eating heavy starches have really helped me. For me basically: potatoes and tortillas. Ginger hasn't really helped this time, the bands didn't help with my oldest so I haven't gotten them again to try, but I do remember that lemon helped me a lot! :)

I know I am completely exhausted and have zero energy on top of the morning sickness....Oh how fun pregnancy is! ;)

Hope you find some relief soon :hugs:

i am nauseous 24/7.. anyone got any remedies?... i did the usually ones you hear about and they are NOT working!!

I think everyone is different so we all have to find our own solutions to some extent. I find that bitter things help. Grapefruit juice, the battery acid flavoured yellow type, is my very best friend. I couldn't survive without it. I sip it throughout the day and I freeze it in ice-cube trays to suck on when I feel really bad. I have ordered some ice-lolly trays and will be making grapefruit ice-lollies as soon as they arrive which I will suck on while I walk the dogs. I also find that sleep is my friend. If I feel really awful but have the opportunity to nap, I tend to feel a good deal better when I wake up.

My new habit is to nap after I walk my dogs. 1. the walk exhausts me, 2. I live by a river so leaving the dogs in the kitchen and garden while I go to bed saves me from the stench of damp fur (stupid super smell ability) and 3. I give them their dinner after the walk so they can fart in peace while they digest. Nothing worse than a dog fart - morning sickness combo.

Hi Ladies!! I'd love to join you! I just got my BFP yesterday and my EDD is November 27.

So I'm just over 6 weeks. I told my boss last week because I wasn't feeling well and have been going to the restroom more than normal and didn't want her to think I was slacking. Well that was a HUGE mistake:( I told her I wasn't telling a lot of people yet because it was so early so if we could please keep this between us I would appriciate that. First thing she does is goes and tells the HR director...UGH. Then she tells her best friend who tells another co worker who tells another coworker who tells me. By this time I was really upset but still able to let it go. This morning some guys come out of a management meeting and tell me congratulations. I ask them for what and they inform me my boss has just announced to EVERYONE in the MANAGEMENT meeting that I'm expecting. I am so upset...sorry I just needed to vent:( Not a good day.

:hugs: hollsarena. That really sucks that she spilled the beans like that. I hope it doesn't stress you out too much.

Thanks...Its stressing me out a lot right now. I already was feeling like crap this morning and ddin't sleep well last night. I don't think it would have been right to do that without confronting me even if I hadn't said I wasn't telling a lot of people yet. I'm really letting it get at me...and I know I need to stop for the babys sake if nothing else:( But thanks for the hugs...that helps!

Holls I'm so sorry your boss is acting like that. Try not to stress! Hugs!

thats terrible!!

can you speak to the HR dept and make a complaint?

Anybody still wishing they had symptoms? If I tell you that since Friday afternoon I've felt as though I was going to die, would you change your mind?

I had forgotten how utterly unremitting the nausea of morning sickness can be. I've had about three awake hours since Friday afternoon when I haven't felt constantly nauseous. I haven't vomited once, but sometimes I wish I would as it feels like that might make me feel better.

I have barely eaten since Friday night, and I'm getting hunger tummy pains on top of the nausea. But I can't think of a single thing I want to eat - or at least, I think of it, eat it, and then about ten minutes later it's all I can taste and I wish I hadn't eaten anything. Eggs (only scrambled) and avocados are just about manageable. Oh, and rice pudding. But the obvious things like plain white bread, oven chips, baked potatoes, cheese -- no, no, no!

I am VERY fortunate that my OH and I are both self-employed and work half-time each, alternating the other half of our time with our son. If I had to do childcare every day at the moment, I think I would have given up by now :dohh: I had our LO on my own all day on Sunday, and I just don't know how I coped - he got soooo bored, I couldn't face the thought of leaving the house so we just did books and jigsaws and trainset all day. But I'm not sure how many days like that he'll put up with. He is such an outdoor boy, but just walking down our road half kills me at the moment, that there's no way I'd make it to the swings or the shops.

I just can't remember how long my M/S lasted for last time. I have a feeling it went before 12 weeks, so I am praying for that day. I do remember that I LOVED the second trimester and felt amazing, so I am really looking forward to that.

Oh, we told our parents yesterday. OH's parents were pleased, as expected. My mum said "well, well, congratulations" and then pretty much changed the subject. Long story, much "history" and "baggage", but let's just say her response wasn't exactly unexpected.

There is only one HR person here at this location. Its a big company but there are only about 25 at this particular location and the HR manager just so happens to be good friends with her:( Maybe I'm just over reacting...I don't know. I wanna talk to my boss but I'm afraid I'll just start crying.

Holls, that is unbelievable! You specifically asked her to not tell anyone, but she tells the whole office? What a bitch!

yeah I was upset when she told her friend who told a friend who told a friend who told me...but when she ANNOUNCED it at a MANAGEMENT meeting I wanted to cry. WHY would she do that? Its still so early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->