November 2012 Due Dates

I'm due 26th nov - can I go on the list - thanks

My first prenatal visit is next Monday, so I won't have a more accurate EDD until then. But for now the online calculators estimate November 15

i had no symptoms-was freaking out. got 24/7 nausea- felt better. prayed it go away- has left and now i am freaking out and want it back!

i feel like a crazy person!!!!!!!!

i had no symptoms-was freaking out. got 24/7 nausea- felt better. prayed it go away- has left and now i am freaking out and want it back!

i feel like a crazy person!!!!!!!!

you're not the only crazy person! i'm freaked out because i have no symptoms. i told dh last night that i would feel a whole lot better if i just started to feel pregnant!!

i was a nervous wreck! when i got sickness i felt so much better mentally but then soon realized this isnt that fun not being able to eat or brush my teeth! it went on for a few days 24/7 and now i feel fine? and i'm back to freaking out! this is not easy! 3 more weeks until drs appt... a lifetime i swear!

we have an early scan a week from today. i think i'll feel better just knowing everything is going as planned so far--even though it will likely be too early to find a heartbeat. i know i'll still be worried, but i hope it'll help a bit.

we have an early scan a week from today. i think i'll feel better just knowing everything is going as planned so far--even though it will likely be too early to find a heartbeat. i know i'll still be worried, but i hope it'll help a bit.

I freaked out today because my symptoms have been diminishing over the last couple of days and I had a horrible miscarriage dream Saturday night. :cry: I emailed my doctor and have an early scan tomorrow to make sure everything is ok.

I hate to wish symptoms on anyone, but if it makes you feel better, which I know I would, then i hope you ladies get something soon! :hugs:

thanks, nikalicious! i dont' know what kind of nutball this has turned me into!!! who would ever wish to feel like crud? dh and i were ltttc and after 22 months i just want everything to go just right even though i know much of it is out of my hands.

thanks, nikalicious! i dont' know what kind of nutball this has turned me into!!! who would ever wish to feel like crud? dh and i were ltttc and after 22 months i just want everything to go just right even though i know much of it is out of my hands.

Seriously? Who would ASK to have nausea/vomiting and feel like crap?! :wave: Crazy hormonal pregnant women, that's who! :loopy:

my dr knows i have an anxiety disorder so i feel like i cant call with concerns because she'll think its just my anxiety or me being irrationally nervous... i wish i waited to tell her. i told her over the phone hoping she would see me before 10 weeks but no luck. now that my nausea has gone away i am back to being a nervous wreck!

Bexx, you are 1 day different from me and honestly im not having many symptoms compared to my first pgcy, but I've had two beta checks so far and all is as perfect as it can be numbers wise.

So Bex and wishful and nikalicious, try not to worry girls! Wishful, I am so sorry you cant get in to your dr. Earlier than 10 weeks! Is there a private scan place near you that could at least peek for you?

And wishful, did I see you on the 35+ttc#3 thread, or am I getting my threads mixed up? :dohh:

I'm actually only on #2 but I enjoyed that thread and seems like maybe I saw you there?

Okay girls, everyone have a happy morning and TRY not to worry lol! Hugs!

My symptoms have gone walkabout today. I have a really bad feeling about it.

Ugh, the morning sickness decided to ramp up over the weekend. I actually had to take yesterday off as I couldn't sleep Sunday night from the queasiness. Just looking at the computer screen makes me green, and it's taking me 3x as long to do anything at work. What seemed to make me feel better yesterday isn't working today. :shrug: Silly pregnancy hormones, can't they make up their mind?

What happened to CAValleyGirl? Remembered that she had a scan yesterday....I was lookin forward to seeing cute pics!

I'm going in today to hopefully get an HCG/Progesterone level check. So nervous! But hopefully the numbers will give me some peace of mind one way or the other. Tomorrow is my birthday....it would sure be great to have some reassuring news!

Anyway, hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing splendid! xoxo

PS: for those of you suffering with all day sickness, I recently discovered lemonade has been a life saver for me!

Halfthyme, I hope you get great beta numbers, and happy birthday! Mine is Friday. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->